Page 1 of 2
LastLast

NK says they will stop testing Nukes.

So NK still has nukes and knows how to make nukes?

Call me highly skeptical. I do hope this is a win for Trump as it would be a good thing if done properly.

Trump will be known for making "some" progress for this and he should at-least get that merit, but to say How Influential he actually was in the negotiations too is unknown.

North Korean supreme leader Kim Jong Un announced Friday that he no longer wants to test nuclear weapons and ballistic missiles, reported South Korea's official Yonhap News Agency.
    http://www.newsweek.com/north-korea-...issiles-896011
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump? He shouldn't even be mentioned in any of this. He was more of an antagonist than anything else. Actually, scrap that part, because that might imply he intimidated NK to comply. He was an insufferable teen on hormones, yelling stupid shit that nobody appreciates or takes seriously.

No, this is all Korea (and China?).
    Last edited by Santti; 2018-04-21 at 06:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

I suspect it has less to do with Trump and more to do with this:
    http://www.newsweek.com/north-korea-...-report-696878

Spoiler alert:

They won't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Trump did jack shit. The negotiations have been done between NK, SK, China, and Japan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Trump did jack shit. The negotiations have been done between NK, SK, China, and Japan.
    I’m guessing this means Trump threat to leave talks in the summer, have been made moot...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Does NK even need to test nukes now that it has nukes? Asking for a friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Does NK even need to test nukes now that it has nukes? Asking for a friend.
    I don’t believe they have nukes. Last I heard is what someone posted above... their nuclear testing facility, collapsed on it self.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I don’t believe they have nukes. Last I heard is what someone posted above... their nuclear testing facility, collapsed on it self.
    That would imply they had stored all of their nukes in the testing facility. Somehow I doubt it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

NK says they will stop testing Nukes.
    Yeah and OJ said he was going to find the real killers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    That would imply they had stored all of their nukes in the testing facility. Somehow I doubt it.
    They photoshopped their naval forces, because they have so little. If this was Russia or Iran, I would have no doubt... but... they photoshopped tanks... that’s 4Chan level of military capabilities.

They photoshopped their naval forces, because they have so little. If this was Russia or Iran, I would have no doubt... but... they photoshopped tanks... that’s 4Chan level of military capabilities.
    So you believe they only had couple prototypes that were in the facility? Maybe, but I wouldn't gamble on that. I think they have couple more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Yeah and OJ said he was going to find the real killers.
    Can you name a single person that you believe can do just that... with outmost accuracy... other than OJ? Yeah, I’m pretty sure he found the real killer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    So you believe they only had couple prototypes that were in the facility? Maybe, but I wouldn't gamble on that. I think they have couple more.
    Think of it this way. What are they trading for all of the uranium, to occupy 2 to 3 nuclear programs? It’s possible... but, I think it’s as likely as the last NK leader getting a hole in one at every PGA golf course.

Think of it this way. What are they trading for all of the uranium, to occupy 2 to 3 nuclear programs? It’s possible... but, I think it’s as likely as the last NK leader getting a hole in one at every PGA golf course.
    I'm not suggesting they have multiple test facilities, I'm suggesting the possibility of them not having stored non prototypes there. Which would with the collapse leave them working models. How many? Probably not many, which might mean maybe they were dumb enough to store them there too. Who knows. Their nuclear tests did confirm from seismic readings that their nukes did work. No one knows whether they still fit their missiles, they claimed so last year I think it was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    And, again, there is a proven history of difference between "NK says they will denuke" and "NK actually denukes".

At this point, nobody deserves credit. Trump should continue to draw criticism for threatening war via tweet and then firing all his diplomats.

I hadn't heard this. So your telling me that NK is so incompetent that it had nuclear capabilities and then lost them? That's where we are at now?

I have no idea whlat to do with that. Is it sad, funny, a cause for jubilation? It's been such a year that I just dont even anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt very much that NK will stop testing related to its nuclear program.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Other tyrants who quit their nuclear program are all dead. Now that they have the bombs... They might actually be more open to diplomacy since they don't need to strongly fear an invasion. They certainly won't de-arm, but I'm not sure where the future is going to go.

Deleted
    Nothing short of a surrender will do for most of the US establisment. Any talks of anything less are considered a failure. Crazy. A peace treaty is a massive win.

This has very little to do with Trump. Its the result of years of grassroots organizing and protests in S.Korea. President Jae-in and the candlelight movement etc.