Deleted

Healing Addons Discussion

Hi everyone,

Making my way back into healing and wanted to just get a feel for what Addons everyone uses or whether they feel like they're necessary.

Currently I only use Decursive and a number of macros but in the past I healed almost exclusively with VuhDo. Are there any particularly good healing Addons that anyone else uses and can suggest might make my life a little easier haha

Keylos

I don't tend to use any. I have Elvui and position everyones raid frames in centre of the screen (lower centre) then make every spell a mouseover. Apart from that I don't think there's much more you need!

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    I don't tend to use any. I have Elvui and position everyones raid frames in centre of the screen (lower centre) then make every spell a mouseover. Apart from that I don't think there's much more you need!
    Vuhdo does exactly this w/o the need to use any macros.

I just use Vuhdo myself OP, nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    Vuhdo does exactly this w/o the need to use any macros.

I just use Vuhdo myself OP, nothing else.
    Ah, makes sense

I've recently gone into the habit of dps'ing while healing. In the past this was difficult considering all my keybinds were being used by something and my mind couldn't handle anymore. I've also come to love the blizzard raid frames and feel very comfortable with it.

Couple weeks ago I decided to download and give Vuhdo a try, so I can free up some keybinds. All in all I thought it was good. Set up wasn't difficult and you can easily download other people's profiles which is really handy. However, since I was used to the blizzard raid frames, it was difficult for me to full switch.

That's when I found clique. I've heard of it before, but never triggered in my head to try it out. Reverted back out of Vuhdo, and now with the combination of Clique + Blizzard raid frames... my experience with healing and dps'ing is better than I would thought.

If you enjoy the stock raid frames, I highly suggest clique. Incredibly easy to set up and works great.

Deleted
    That sounds ace! Sounds like you're in the exact same boat as me, I used VuhDo exclusively but have now come to love the blizzard raid frames. I'll have a look at Clique! Thanks!

Clique is one I remember using back in the wotlk/cata days, I'd recommend that. I've just setup my Pally as he's hit 110 and i'll main Holy on him however I've just positioned frames to be bottom centre screen and all of my spells are now mouseovers, seems to work fine for me

I use a mix of Grid+Clique+mouseover macros+custom Weak Aura highlighting precise debuff I have to take care of on my unit frame, nothing really fancy but quite efficient.

Deleted
    I play with grid and mouseovermacros

I use ElvUi, Weak Auras, and Clique.

Deleted
    Clique and Elvui is my personal choice, especially seen as they fit multiple purposes in one addon.