Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    The REAL PvP community doesn't want to press these mythical "i win" buttons or to stomp noobs.

Nor did anyone ask for insane pruning.

The playing field is hardly fair or balanced either - their balance is still completely garbage.

Way to disregard the rest of my post though, like a true shill.
    I don't need to. Others here have already picked your posts all apart. The playing field is more balanced than it ever was.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Yeah - they're shuffling talents around. WOOHOO.

They're also removing stuff baseline and shoving it in to talent trees. YAY.

Island expeditions are watered down MoP scenarios mixed with shitty Invasions. They're mob grinding. Mindless mob grinding that you are forced to do because it's currently the best source of Azerite.
    No one is forcing you to do anything. How about you quit since you dislike the game so much? I will have plenty of fun myself tbh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    The rapid fire we are geting now is a new ability with the same name as the old one but it is still totally new.
    I have no idea what the ability does.

Personally id say one new ability does not a merry expansion make

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    No one is forcing you to do anything. How about you quit since you dislike the game so much? I will have plenty of fun myself tbh
    Thats a pretty nihilistic approach to game development and i resent it. It’s also disturbingly shallow.

Fortunately blizzard is more open to improvement than you (i hope )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Everything on BFA looks promising.... cept class design.
    Its missing that wow-factor for me. Enviroinmemt etc looks grand as weve come to expect, but theres no new game mechanic (or even. Ew gameplay mechanic other than a bunch of passives) that makes me wow.

Even the island expeditioun seems like a rehash of 3-man scenarios

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    While i understand this, i am not bothered by it to be honest.

Feature creep is a real thing and World PVP is the best thing that they ever implemented since long time for me. Even if lets say Expeditions flop i would be not bothered. PVE offers so much variance of content now im fine with it
    Pretty much exactly my stance. BFA continues on pretty much everything from Legion, minus the bullshit Legendaries. Even if the new features flop, we're just left with Legion with less RNG, which isn't a bad expansion imo.

Feature creep is a real thing and World PVP is the best thing that they ever implemented since long time for me. Even if lets say Expeditions flop i would be not bothered. PVE offers so much variance of content now im fine with it
    This is a serious thing, just like power creep. Something had to be done about it.

Everything on BFA looks promising.... cept class design.
    Not particularly fond of the Azerite system (seriously, having to get a certain AP level to unlock secondary stats on Azerite pieces just feels like a slap in the face), but yeah... Class/GCD design could seriously stop me from playing WoW.

War Mode looks incredible though.

How is it objectively wrong?

Because 3 specs got their Artifact ability baseline? Are you aware there are 36 specs?

Fire Mage isn't getting Phoenix Flames added baseline despite it being an integral part of the rotation. No, let's put it on the same row as Flame On. Another thing that smoothes the rotation out......

What about Shadow Priests?

Why is BfA Class Design even LESS than it was in Legion. It's LESS in every single way.

What does Azerite cover? Oh.... A feature they removed, tier sets. LESS. Easier to balance.

- - - Updated - - -

Allied Races: Cost effective, lazy reskins. Makes them shitloads of $$$$ though.

Removal of several class design features: Easier to balance. Less development time. Save $$$$

No new talent tier or class features added: Easier to balance. Don't have to waste development time. Save $$$
    exactly. its like WoD 2.0, just cheaper.
    obviously it seems the investment in Legion (at least a good bit more than in WoD) was not rentable for them.
    or their greed just jumped another huge block upwarts. if it is even possible to be more greedy than blizz became the last 5-6 years.

in the end i only see 3 words when i hear BfA, and look into different corners of it:

cost effective
    cheap
    cheap
    cheap
    cheap
    cheap
    cheap

so blizz, be happy with all your saved money and all your $$ bling bling.
    best regards,
    your loyal customer since 13 years (even in WoD)

... (but maybe no more after BfA)
    Last edited by Niwes; 2018-05-21 at 02:14 PM.

Deleted

Actually world pvp is something im looking forward to, i dint fully remember what else you get than an xo bonus - but i hope its worth it to keep world pvp on post 120

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    Actually world pvp is something im looking forward to, i dint fully remember what else you get than an xo bonus - but i hope its worth it to keep world pvp on post 120
    Well, if the Beta is any indication there will be two types of people who switch War-mode on:

- people who just want the extra abilities and increased WQ rewards
    - gank squads who go around killing individuals from the previous group, even though they get absolutely nothing out of it

So far War-mode seems about as appealing as the old Silithus PvP objectives (remember those?). There's no point in fighting anyone and you're both just wasting time instead of leveling or getting WQs done. The crappy class-design also makes sure that every fight feels like a drawn-out slapping contest since combat is so slow and clunky.

This happens every expansion, some dumbass like OP shares that they dislike the new expansion... without even giving much reason for it. Ten or twenty pages of inane banter later, we realize there are good points and bad points. Just like every other expac.
    Last edited by Gohzerlock; 2018-05-21 at 10:21 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    This happens every expansion, some dumbass like OP shares that they dislike the new expansion... without even giving much reason for it. Ten or twenty pages of banter later, we realize there are good points and bad points. Just like every other expac.
    'Tis what these forums are for. Ten or twenty pages of banter.

Good or bad banter, lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Ameasun View Post
    Well, if the Beta is any indication there will be two types of people who switch War-mode on:

- people who just want the extra abilities and increased WQ rewards
    - gank squads who go around killing individuals from the previous group, even though they get absolutely nothing out of it

So far War-mode seems about as appealing as the old Silithus PvP objectives (remember those?). There's no point in fighting anyone and you're both just wasting time instead of leveling or getting WQs done. The crappy class-design also makes sure that every fight feels like a drawn-out slapping contest since combat is so slow and clunky.
    It's the same as on live-PvP servers essentially. Who honestly expected a change in that regard, the big feature is that you can turn that rubbish off .

Quote Originally Posted by Ameasun View Post
    So far War-mode seems about as appealing as the old Silithus PvP objectives (remember those?).
    lolsand! It was something.

The major effect of War Mode is to do away with those PvP quests on PvE servers (which hardly ever saw PvP). They'll now all effectively be on PvP servers.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Not particularly fond of the Azerite system (seriously, having to get a certain AP level to unlock secondary stats on Azerite pieces just feels like a slap in the face), but yeah... Class/GCD design could seriously stop me from playing WoW.

War Mode looks incredible though.
    Yeah... depending on how it goes ill take my second major break from wow.

Yeah... depending on how it goes ill take my second major break from wow.
    Honestly, I probably would have already if I wasn't in a guild I love. My last (well, only) break was summer 12 to winter 13.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Honestly, I probably would have already if I wasn't in a guild I love. My last (well, only) break was summer 12 to winter 13.
    my break 4.1 to the end of pandaria. Came back because of the wod announcement. Oh boy i was wrong.
    Last edited by Musta; 2018-05-22 at 04:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    This happens every expansion, some dumbass like OP shares that they dislike the new expansion... without even giving much reason for it. Ten or twenty pages of inane banter later, we realize there are good points and bad points. Just like every other expac.
    I was hyped for MoP, WoD and Legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Yeah because "OH MY GOD, 1% MANA, THAT IS SO EXCITING GUY'S I CANNOT BELIEVE I GOT 1% MORE MAX MANA THAT IS SO HUGE I LOVE, I LOVE I LOVE IT I CANNOT WAIT TO LEVEL AGAIN FOR ANOTHER 1% MANA OH MY GODDDDDDDDD"

Was a thing.

Also, it's not a revamp of legion, it's re-using the most successful parts, and legion was fucking awesome, so I for one am SUPER happy that it's legion 2.0.

That means that no matter what they do lore-wise, that the xpac will have content to do and be successful.

Anyone who is naysaying does it just because they're negative nancies and want to hate on blizz and hope they fail for some weird reason. I don't know why these people exist, or what happened to them to turn them into such awful people who just want to see failure in other peoples joy, but they need to just go away. This forum would be so much better - this community (wow as a whole) if the people who stick around just to QQ about shit endlessly just went away. We don't want you, we don't need you, and you can go naysay elsewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

More than likely you weren't going to anyway if this thread is the reason you aren't going to. You'll take the word of people whose sole purpose on this forum is to naysay and hate because that's ...just what they do, and run with it and not purchase an xpac because of it?

Okay then.

I'll make sure I purchase 4 extra race changes to make up for the lost profit that they weren't going to get from you anyway.
    Found the sjw lol.
    I think your posting was way more negativ than mine tbh.
    If u want this community to contain less QQ then maybe just stop posting yourself