Poll: What Diablo Archangel/Boss would you like to see as a hero next?

I would literally take any of them right now over Cain. Just trash Cain and drop a Archangel into the Nexus.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I would literally take any of them right now over Cain. Just trash Cain and drop a Archangel into the Nexus.
    While I'm not so sure I'd take the Cow King over Cain, I still agree with the thought behind this sentiment.

Having Cain limp around the battlefield is still just so silly to me, especially when there are SO many other characters they could have put in there instead, including characters people have been asking about for awhile now, like Imperius and the rest of the Evils.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Mephisto, edging out Baal

I have been waiting for Imperius since beta. I really hope to see him added to the roster, I see that many others (outside of this strawpoll as well!) feel similarly. Here's hoping!

10+ Year Old Account
    Cow King because there is only one cow currently in game.

Deleted
    I want a full armor tank Imperius!

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    including characters people have been asking about for awhile now
    Plenty of people have been asking for Cain. He's also another support and we really need more of those too.

Baal is on my list, with his interesting design and wicked personality.

Imperius, Mephisto and Baal are top 3. This pleases me. Very much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally want Imperius the most. He is a self-righteous dick with some actual real basis for his attitude. In the end, all he wants to do is protect his world, people and beliefs. On top of that he is the most prominent melee character on the list which is my preferred position in the game.

However both Mephisto and Baal should be already in the game, sigh. Perhaps Mephisto is way too grotesque to appear or something. I mean, he is a floating skinless corpse dripping blood. I personally love it, but doubt they can make him look like that in HotS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imperius for sure. Bruiser assassin, strengths: Sticking to his target and dealing sustained damage, weaknesses: lack of burst, kiting maybe?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Cow King because there is only one cow currently in game.
    Should add Cow King and Cairne Bloodhoof (cuz fuck Baine)

In order of need:

1. Imperius
    2. Izual
    3. Rakanishu

Deleted
    Since we have no blood magic hero, Adria. Zoltun Kulle could be a sand mage. Imperius for his spear / polearm. Greed could have some fun abilities so I'm for it too. Mephisto has potential for some interesting mechanics as well. Izual for angel-demon mix (but we already have infernal Tyrael and angelic Diablo). Cow King is a must. I've never played D1 but Na-Krul seems interesting.

Inarius was slain by Azmodan in HotS lore (at least according to diablo wiki).

Andariel and/or Lilith could be Kerrigan's skin.

Although they have never appeared in-game, Rathma and Trag'oul could be candidates too.

EDIT: As much as I'd like to see Zoltun in game, we already have Chromie. It doesn't mean that Blizzard can't come up with some unique theme for him of course.
    Last edited by mmocf89c8b0f36; 2018-04-26 at 08:01 AM.