15+ Year Old Account

Seeking suggestions for experimental/visual imagery short films

As the title states I'm a film student and lover of cinema, and I especially like short films. There can be a lot learned from shorts, as they are a very difficult story telling medium to actually write properly due to their length.

What i'm interested in some examples of experimental shorts that are less narrative based, and more visual imagery based. Thank you!

For those unaware, narrative based shorts usually have characters, dialogue, plots, etc. I'm less focused on that, and more focused on praised or just good shorts that tell an ideal or express through the use of visual imagery and a specific framed shot rather than story telling by a narrative plot.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really watch shorts but I came across this short on Netflix called The House of Small Cubes

Less than 20 minutes and no dialogue iirc

It's animated in a pretty unique way and I thought the story it was telling was moving

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure you've seen this, but La Jetee is lauded as the ultimate short film.

Other than that, there's some superbly striking films who use only the audiovisual medium to tell a story, such as Koyaanisqatsi (hint: don't watch the shitty youtube quality, watch it on the best possible quality on the best possible equipment, audio especially). It starts off slow, but by the end I swear you will have one of the most intense experiences in movies, at least if you're into that sort of thing.

and Samsara

Also I liked this, the aesthetics combined with the soundtrack are unparalleled. Story is nonsensical though, the director was just showing off

Supposedly there's a new movie from the same dude with Nick Cage coming out (Mandy), and it's received insane reviews so far. I'm ultra hype for it. No trailer though.