Overwatch League Tokens

Can we still get those 100 free tokens? I just bought the game 2 weeks ago and recently learned about the special skins. I tried everything to get free 100 tokens but still got nothing. Did it end or i am doing something wrong?

Yes, you may get some tokens by watching Overwatch League (after linking your Twitch account to your Bnet account). It is not guaranteed, but you have a small chance of getting them this way.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am fairly certain you only had a limited time where you got 100 free tokens. I think that "promotion" has ended quite a while back.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I am fairly certain you only had a limited time where you got 100 free tokens. I think that "promotion" has ended quite a while back.
    Found this in the Overwatch League website. Article published the 11/04.

Also, a percentage of lucky fans viewing the live broadcast when a match ends will be awarded 100 League Tokens, enough for a home-team skin of their choice!*** [...] ***Open February 21, 2018 to August 12, 2018
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    I think I found out why, there is a small writings at the end of the page saying 100 free tokens is only for some countries and I am outside of them. So i think that's why i dont get mine. Gonna try to change to country of origin.

I wonder what % it is. Anecdotally, I don't actually watch the league but I do leave the stream running in the background on the Blizz launcher 2-3 nights a week during matches on the off chance that it results in that season 1 spray, and I haven't gotten any tokens yet. It'd be interesting to know what the odds are.

Yeah I won last week, I had suddenly jumped 100 points and I didn't know why. I always log in to the owl league page while the game is on even if I dont have time to watch to get points and suddenly I went from 88 to 188. I asked my daughter and she told me I must of won which I didn't even know this was a thing. Then 4 days later I got an email saying I had won.

Now I wait for wednesday because I am at 98 tokens. Dva needs a skin!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thatsi View Post
    I wonder what % it is. Anecdotally, I don't actually watch the league but I do leave the stream running in the background on the Blizz launcher 2-3 nights a week during matches on the off chance that it results in that season 1 spray, and I haven't gotten any tokens yet. It'd be interesting to know what the odds are.
    You get 1 token per map played when you log into your account on the overwatch league webpage. I have 4 skins now, 3 from points and 1 from winning the random 100.

https://overwatchleague.com/en-us/

You don't get them through the blizz launcher. You have to go to the site.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I missed that part, nice! I guess OP need to contact Blizzard then, as he should be able to get 100 free tokens.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

10+ Year Old Account
    I logged in once to see I had gotten 100 without even linking my b.net account. I linked it afterwards, and just a day or two ago I got 100 more. Can't complain.

I got given 100 free for watching the other day, in addition to the original 100. So thas two free skins

I got the additional 100 on both my PS4 account and on PC, so they double up.