Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    they should have just sold their yeti products on ebay. it would have drawn people to buy them and not new ones from yeti. effectively cutting out of some profits they would be making.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    Except, from the article, it says that it was about an outdated discount program that was being discontinued, but that they could get a similar discount through another means.
    My point is...regardless of Yeti's reason, it's just a discount. They expected that eternally or something? These people crying over a discount are the type of customers I make fun of. It's just plain stupid.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Lot of truth there. Gun sales increased a lot under Obama. I never use to be much interested in joining the NRA, until I started seeing all the bashing of them the liberal left was doing, so I thought, "damn, better check them out. " So I found out they are a strong advocate for one of my Constitutional rights and I figured I would support them. After-all, they must be powerful if they annoy the hell out of left liberals so much. lol!
    I never considered owning a gun in the past, but i am really looking into it now.

Lol who cares....yeti makes friggin coolers...its a cooler....a way way way way way way way way...................WAY ......WAY overpriced fucking cooler.

./insert peter meme WHO THE HELL CARES

A product that exists solely because of clever marketing to people too stupid to realize what they were falling for.

The fact that so many of YETI's customers also happen to be hicks just looking for a way to freak out about their guns again should tell you all you need to know.

- - - Updated - - -

I should add..we don't need to worry too much about the loss of a few coolers...all these idiots were keeping in there was a couple cases of bud light anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    I never considered owning a gun in the past, but i am really looking into it now.
    Good. And if you are a US citizen, remember to support those who allow you to legally have one and get some safety training for one. The NRA has a lot of very good firearm instructors.
    "I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."
    - Clint Eastwood

Isn't this from the group of, "LOL, STOP CRYING SNOWFLAKE!"?