Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Downtime... it's like legion beta and the start of expansion, remember retpal without t19 / 20 / 21 and without legendary like liadrin before t19... Azerith trait supposed to "balance" this.

You can't compare legion rotation with tier set + legendary (wtf 2x lvl 100 talent )+ high stat with big ilvl stuff Vs BFA beta situation, even with raid test, we are scalling yes but the scalling is under the item lvl of raid difficulty, no stuff optimisation before scalling it's very roots test...

I don't say BFA is ready for retpal and we are great, i just say the direction is good, with change like every expansion for us, we just need precision and tuning, like many class. the situation is very very very better to release of legion... if u remain...

and for this : " If you are offended by strangers so easily, you shouldn't use the internet...sry to say so."

I'm not Offended... he is just boring, and i know i feed the troll /lost man with my post

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Against Many View Post
    We’ll stay until it’s over
    Till the world is out of sight
    We will stand and we’ll fight
    It’s not over till it’s over

Having said that, I am inclined to ask on whose authority you are demanding of me to leave.
    I have 4 110 characters- paladin, warrior, dh and dk.
    On warrior I am 5/11 mythic and on others I’ve cleared full heroic so I know a thing or two not to mention maining ret for 9 years.
    I have an opinion and I will state anytime I wish.
    I will offer perspective.
    I will smite with criticism.
    This is what for this forum is.
    You will not order me what to say and how to feel.
    You like ret - okay.
    I don’t- it’s ojay too.
    We’re sharing opinions.
    That’s called a discussion.
    You don’t like my opinion? Shiny.
    Explain why.
    Explain what you disagree with.
    Show me where and how am I wrong.
    Can you
    only problem i have with you here, is your apparent incessant need for self-aggrandisment and/ or martyr-like self-portrayal.
    whenever you get antagonized you seem to get theatralic, just drop it and focus on the discussion at hand.

on topic: i wouldn't take anything below 120 ( especially not duels) as any indication on how ret actually plays; feelcraft is super subjective.

what DID happen is a nerf to the allready horrendous mobility of ret, which i find generally uncalled for. aoe/ cleave and retaining of traits is irrelevant, since they changed the way wow is supposed to play and feel and they haven't communicated the intended role for ret in that new gameplay direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaxus View Post
    only problem i have with you here, is your apparent incessant need for self-aggrandisment and/ or martyr-like self-portrayal.
    whenever you get antagonized you seem to get theatralic, just drop it and focus on the discussion at hand.

on topic: i wouldn't take anything below 120 ( especially not duels) as any indication on how ret actually plays; feelcraft is super subjective.

what DID happen is a nerf to the allready horrendous mobility of ret, which i find generally uncalled for. aoe/ cleave and retaining of traits is irrelevant, since they changed the way wow is supposed to play and feel and they haven't communicated the intended role for ret in that new gameplay direction.
    When attacked , you strike back.
    That’s like retribution 101
    Did not know anyone sees me that way, interesting.
    Well guess it’s a part of character and being a scion of Phoenician I have to fit

I am always(almost always) on topic.
    Which is why , since our swell Baneguy apparently cannot respond, I will raise the point of Steed, Crusade, FoJ and WoA nerfs.
    Also I would like to point out that belves and dks and dhs are getting an offensive dispel in bfa and how it will affect oh so powerful ret utility.
    Also, Retribution shitpassive. It stays, apparently. Why.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphin View Post
    You Wrong because you spit on a class you don't play, except in very very casual mode ( Clear heroic mode in WoW now it's the same thing to say : i clean LFR... ).
    You Wrong because you talking about thing you don't even know, like the Beta, you don't have, how you can judge something ? The only thing you do is spit on the thread for any reason you can find, Beta build modification, question from user... But whithout experience...

The problem is you have no discussion, because you say many time " I DON T LIKE RET AND I DON T PLAY PALADIN ANYMORE " but you jump on any post from user for spit or say bullshit. Your opinion has the same value like a drunk men in the bar, talking to politics or sport, juste bullshit.

And i have no autority for make you leave but, you just pollute this thread and this paladin forum. Sorry but if you don't realize you are ridiculous here you have serious problem irl and your solution is not on MMOchampion forum :s

Do this for the light, for the memories of good time on your paladin, leave us in peace
    I am wrong because I despise developers and don’t like the spec? Now that’s rich
    I don’t need to have beta to form an opinion and “you have no beta” is moot as far as rebuttals go.
    I can watch talent and abilities changes, I can watch videos and listen to feedback to form my own opinion.
    That is how I judge the spec.

Who am I spitting at ? Be specific. I’m never personal. I debunk opinions and arguments.
    What is quite ironic is that you are the one whose currently spitting on me at the moment.
    Bullshit? What bullshit? I will have to ask you once more to be a bit specific.
    What I said you deem bullshit and why?
    Fight my points, not me.
    You do not want to fight me. Nor can you succeed.

No, I realize I am the voice of perspective.
    I hold off the rose tint.
    Just imagine what a horrible place this forum it would be if not for me.

Rl has nothing to do with this forum, by the way.
    Unless you want me to throw the “irl problems “ jest right back at you with your burning need to spit on me
    Many Will Fall.
    Be wary of the ones who yell: "Off with the satire!", for trash is always displeased with the broom.
    This signature holds no images yet violates signature rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Competent Mods View Post
    We have looked at the infractions you had active and decided to REVERSE the last signature violation you received.

Downtime... it's like legion beta and the start of expansion, remember retpal without t19 / 20 / 21 and without legendary like liadrin before t19... Azerith trait supposed to "balance" this.

You can't compare legion rotation with tier set + legendary (wtf 2x lvl 100 talent )+ high stat with big ilvl stuff Vs BFA beta situation, even with raid test, we are scalling yes but the scalling is under the item lvl of raid difficulty, no stuff optimisation before scalling it's very roots test...
    Sry to destroy your dreams, but even with 40% haste (god knows if we will ever be able to get that much) there will be downtimes...shorter, but more frequent.

I don't say BFA is ready for retpal and we are great, i just say the direction is good, with change like every expansion for us, we just need precision and tuning, like many class. the situation is very very very better to release of legion... if u remain...
    Nope, it wasn't. At this point in Legion beta we at least knew, how our weapons would work and which traits we would get. Can you tell me how our azerite traits exactly will look like? I don't think so, because it seems that even blizzard doesn't know this. Which is really sad. Talentwise, it looks a bit better, sure. But far from perfect.

and for this : " If you are offended by strangers so easily, you shouldn't use the internet...sry to say so."

I'm not Offended... he is just boring, and i know i feed the troll /lost man with my post
    If you find him boring: there is an ignore button. Otherwise: live and let live.

Well guess it’s a part of character and being a scion of Phoenician I have to fit
    glad you can take it without anger, as it wasn't meant as ad hominem, but just as an example the:
    is what i meant.

oh btw, dks lost the purge again, so it's just DH, shaman and blood elves right now who can purge

glad you can take it without anger, as it wasn't meant as ad hominem, but just as an example the:

is what i meant.

oh btw, dks lost the purge again, so it's just DH, shaman and blood elves right now who can purge
    youre not insulting me, and ad hominems amuse me, so why would I react with anger

But there are also mages and priests .
    Many Will Fall.
    Be wary of the ones who yell: "Off with the satire!", for trash is always displeased with the broom.
    We have looked at the infractions you had active and decided to REVERSE the last signature violation you received.

So ret is going to be balanced around a terrible passive again?

youre not insulting me, and ad hominems amuse me, so why would I react with anger

But there are also mages and priests .
    priests have purges? mages have spellsteal, different utility imo

priests have purges? mages have spellsteal, different utility imo
    Yes, they do.
    Spell steal removes a buff just aswell. The only difference is that they also benefit from said buff.
    Many Will Fall.

Yes, they do.
    Spell steal removes a buff just aswell. The only difference is that they also benefit from said buff.
    damn, i completely forgot about dispel magic and the enemy effect from mass dispel o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Dremall View Post
    Get to 120. When I leveled Ret felt alright damage wise, but the moment you hit 120 it becomes quite painful to play ret.
    This is not rven true lol.
    Tell us what you find painfull and why?
    Ret is one of the more smooth specs right now in beta...

- - - Updated - - -

I am always(almost always) on topic.
    Which is why , since our swell Baneguy apparently cannot respond, I will raise the point of Steed, Crusade, FoJ and WoA nerfs.
    Also I would like to point out that belves and dks and dhs are getting an offensive dispel in bfa and how it will affect oh so powerful ret utility.
    Also, Retribution shitpassive. It stays, apparently. Why.

- - - Updated - - -

I am wrong because I despise developers and don’t like the spec? Now that’s rich
    I don’t need to have beta to form an opinion and “you have no beta” is moot as far as rebuttals go.
    I can watch talent and abilities changes, I can watch videos and listen to feedback to form my own opinion.
    That is how I judge the spec.

Who am I spitting at ? Be specific. I’m never personal. I debunk opinions and arguments.
    What is quite ironic is that you are the one whose currently spitting on me at the moment.
    Bullshit? What bullshit? I will have to ask you once more to be a bit specific.
    What I said you deem bullshit and why?
    Fight my points, not me.
    You do not want to fight me. Nor can you succeed.

Rl has nothing to do with this forum, by the way.
    Unless you want me to throw the “irl problems “ jest right back at you with your burning need to spit on me
    The thing is.. your complaining about things you read and find.. bfa ret just plays conpleyely different snd your not even missing tbose utility things.
    Did you test out a geared 120 ret yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post

The thing is.. your complaining about things you read and find.. bfa ret just plays conpleyely different snd your not even missing tbose utility things.
    Did you test out a geared 120 ret yet?
    What is completely different about bfa ret?
    It’s literally, yeah - literally copy pasted legion ret, albeit somewhat trimmed here and there.
    The only baseline, obvious, mild difference is judgement window being absent. Which means we’re back to square one, the fcfs potation.
    In order to make it feel somewhat different, you have to pick a very specific maintenance buff talent at level 100, whence said talent is, quite possibly, not going to stay relevant for more than 2 tiers while being nonexistent in pvp and highly questionable in m+ dungeons.
    Do I have to point out once more that Crusade was made unviable? Why would you call it complaining if it’s a real, impending issue ?
    Do I have to point out the Steed nerf? Why would you keep low profile about it?
    Don’t want any part of mediocrity or decency, I’ve had enough,
    Sick and tired, bring the Storm, or ret is gone.
    Many Will Fall.