Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ...
22
30
31
32
  1. #621
    Quote Originally Posted by genai View Post
    So... now that we can easily see all raid and dungeon azerite traits, as some people kept saying "wait till we see...", what are the ones that make gameplay better and interesting? Or even change it a bit?
    Ive gone through all armors from dungeons and raids for all my classes and i havent found a single trait that looks interesting or at least changes/improves gameplay.
    Do we now say "its only 8.0, wait for 8.1"?
    Movement speed. Pretty much it. '.' Sad, but true.

  2. #622
    Quote Originally Posted by genai View Post
    So... now that we can easily see all raid and dungeon azerite traits, as some people kept saying "wait till we see...", what are the ones that make gameplay better and interesting? Or even change it a bit?
    Ive gone through all armors from dungeons and raids for all my classes and i havent found a single trait that looks interesting or at least changes/improves gameplay.
    Do we now say "its only 8.0, wait for 8.1"?
    What's your source for azerite traits? I've been using http://www.wowhead.com/heart-of-azer...e-traits-guide and it seems like it has a good amount of azerite traits for each class, but I feel there should be more.

  3. #623
    Quote Originally Posted by ddcash80 View Post
    What's your source for azerite traits? I've been using http://www.wowhead.com/heart-of-azer...e-traits-guide and it seems like it has a good amount of azerite traits for each class, but I feel there should be more.
    In game adventure journal. Check loot in dungeons/raids and shift + right click on armor piece.

  4. #624
    Herald of the Titans Hanibuhl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane-Thunder-God View Post
    What would we need a new casting animation for exactly? We don't have any new ability.... Just returning ones..

    Which is fine for me I much prefer BFA Ret over Legion Ret. A actually useful Shield of Vengeance and Word of Glory outweighs the artifact traits/AOE lost from legion. My focus is pvp so for me BFA Ret is the direction we need.
    I thought there was an animation with a libram of light... we could use that for most of our spells!

  5. #625
    Legendary! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Norway, Trondheim
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by VainEldritch View Post
    I understand Skel... Its a bugger to test - 15% on 15%... not much time on beta but well keep trying when and as I can...
    15% chance for DP to first trigger and then 15% chance for it to trigger from itself, in math it's 2.25% chance to get 2 DP in a row without spending actual holy power.
    If it actually does trigger off itself it's going to be such a low numbers gain over a long fight, so low that it might as well not be regarded as a 'thing'.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    What's funny / sad is I hated Inquisition back in the day, but Ret is so pruned that I feel like I need it along side DP.
    Inquisition in a talent row next to DP and AW2.0 actually makes for good choices though.
    1 RNG, 1 burst and 1 sustained. I do think they should make DP baseline and replace it with a talent that makes DP better with Divine Storm, our AoE potential is garbage AF.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

  6. #626
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Against Many View Post
    Do I have to make war before I voice my opinion on it?
    Do I have to jump off a cliff before I say it might be fatal?
    Do I have to use a nuclear rocket before voicing my concerns in regards to it?
    Do I have to play beta in order to make an opinion?
    Nah, just don't be a douche about it, or you might get banned.

  7. #627
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    1 RNG, 1 burst and 1 sustained. I do think they should make DP baseline and replace it with a talent that makes DP better with Divine Storm, our AoE potential is garbage AF.
    our aoe is rather decent since they moved over our dmaage to be more in our finishers isntead of builders can be a pain on extremely quick dying papcks though since you might not get of more than one divine storm on them but overall our aoe is not bad atm boring yes but bad no

  8. #628
    Quote Originally Posted by maaghen View Post
    our aoe is rather decent since they moved over our dmaage to be more in our finishers isntead of builders can be a pain on extremely quick dying papcks though since you might not get of more than one divine storm on them but overall our aoe is not bad atm boring yes but bad no
    This I have to say is something I really do like so. CS doesn't do much damage at all, BoJ is okay. But the damage dealt on a TV can be soooo nice - especially if you have a DP proc + Judgement debuff on the target. You can just see that health bar lose a huge chunk and it's just MMMMH. Divine Storm doesn't feel too satisfying though but, at least it's better than our mobility. '.'

  9. #629
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    This I have to say is something I really do like so. CS doesn't do much damage at all, BoJ is okay. But the damage dealt on a TV can be soooo nice - especially if you have a DP proc + Judgement debuff on the target. You can just see that health bar lose a huge chunk and it's just MMMMH. Divine Storm doesn't feel too satisfying though but, at least it's better than our mobility. '.'
    those big meaty TV crits with D and inq+ judgement debuffnot foten it all lines up but when it does it is a thing of joy.
    got a 35k crit against the magma guy in vault when h was frozen and it was great seeing his health jsut get chunked even on a +17 tyranical

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •