Thread: Druid herbing

Druid herbing

So far on the alpha and now the beta druids have lost the ability to herb in travel form or any other shifted form, cat, moonkin ect.

Is this important to you. Just curious how other feel about it.

Deleted
    Just use the Sky Golem mount?

Is this by design or a mistake by alpha/beta version? I love to have this ability a lot (well not to the point that I have mining and herbing on my druid) And its really practical because you can't get demounted from your travel form and just fly away. Other than that little advantage the Sky Golem will do the same thing as soon as flying is unlocked

10+ Year Old Account
    So does that mean Druids will just shift back into their regular form whenever they try to harvest now? Why would they remove that? Is it because they feel it's too much of an advantage over other classes or could it be something to do with adding an extra barrier to harvesting bots? Does the Sky Golem still work or has it been removed for that as well?
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

The sky golem still works for herbing. However you shift back to regular form currently on beta. It’s not earth shattering. However it sucks if you enjoy the bonus. It was also kinda a stealthy undocumented change if it’s not just an oversight.

Hmmmmm, concerning. If this is a legit change, why didn't we hear about it? Wonder if they did it to discourage farmers?

Hmmm, I'd have to assume it's a bug. It's something people have brought up to Blizzard for years because people cry about it and their response has always been "it's a druid perk if you want to do it be a druid" so it'd be strange for them to randomly change it with no notice.

Deleted
    I can possibly understand them removing it from flight form since it's a pretty hefty advantage, but if it's shifting you out of cat / bear / moonkin I'd assume it's a bug, there's no reason to do it in those forms.

10+ Year Old Account
    I vaguely remember it being broken during Legion or WoD beta as well and they put it back in. I'm pretty sure it's an established druid feature after like ten years.

They're really shitting on druids, aren't they?

Strangely the sky golem works just fine, I’m really hoping it’s an oversight as well.

probably a bug.. i don't really care either way i'm an engineer so i'm used to having to shift back into travel form after every node. it's instant cast anyway so not really a bother.

it becomes a bother when flightform doesn't allow picking up questthings anymore ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    probably a bug.. i don't really care either way i'm an engineer so i'm used to having to shift back into travel form after every node. it's instant cast anyway so not really a bother.
    For now, just wait till they add a cast time to forms....

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    For now, just wait till they add a cast time to forms....
    won't happen... but that'd be a decent enough reason to riot i think.

It’s been fixed on the beta works now as it is on live

Whew, glad it was fixed

Wasn't too bothered by not being able to herb whilst in fly form but Im glad they fixed it. Being able to herb while flying really makes herb/alchemy more attractive professions