Does anyone know?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie N View Post
    Does anyone know?
    April 26 probably at 7pm or 11pm?

About 4-5 hours ago
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

15+ Year Old Account
    So Monster Hunt is incredibly fun just like the Dungeon run. I kind of broke The Whisperer though and killed him on turn 1 as Tess

I took the extra mana crystal treasure and doubling your health pool treasures. It just required me to click and drag the spell 50 times in a turn lol.
    Last edited by Aoyi; 2018-04-27 at 02:53 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoyi View Post
    So Monster Hunt is incredibly fun just like the Dungeon run. I kind of broke The Whisperer though and killed him on turn 1 as Tess

I took the extra mana crystal treasure and doubling your health pool treasures. It just required me to click and drag the spell 50 times in a turn lol.
    genius /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, I beat it with Shaw before paying attention to the quest text.....

Also, fuck this bitch and her constant redraw and immunity. Luckily the weird deck I built dealt with her shenanigans quite well.

Toki vs Infinite Toki is the best thing ever.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    It is a lot harder than Dungeon Run so far...

EDIT: I have yet to win with anything other than Cannoneer, who by far seems to be the strongest pick. Won twice with him so far.
    Last edited by The Stormbringer; 2018-04-27 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post

EDIT: I have yet to win with anything other than Cannoneer, who by far seems to be the strongest pick. Won twice with him so far.
    I've yet to win with anything other than Houndmaster. 1 try on him beat it. With Cannoneer I keep getting Grum, who he can not beat.

It's a lot more stable than the dungeon run, where you have to get the right drafts, and the right treasure, and the right 6 and 7 bosses to win. The majority of this is playing properly, and getting the right treasures.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just defeated the Cannoneer twice in a row in two widely different ways. First with a minions that cost more than 5 cost 5 deck and second with a rush deck. Both times it seemed like there was no way I could lose and I was still making horrible misplays left, right and centre.

Annoying that the quest for the pack is to kill 10 bosses and a successful run is only 8 so you have to do it all over again even if you win. They should have made the final boss worth 3 for the quest purpose.
    Last edited by Twoddle; 2018-04-28 at 05:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post

Annoying that the quest for the pack is to kill 10 bosses and a successful run is only 8 so you have to do it all over again even if you win. They should have made the final boss worth 3 for the quest purpose.
    Yea I just one-shotted the Houndmaster and now need to do another 2 bosses just to get my pack, I mean it's not a major inconvenience but it would just be nice to move straight on to a new hero. I mostly used the thick hide sets which give taunts and everything I had 2 more health so it seemed to work.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post

I won first time playing houndmaster, haven't won with anything else yet.

Toki down, took me a couple of runs but if you can get the cast first spell each turn twice and +3 spell damage it's pretty easy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caractacus View Post
    Toki down, took me a couple of runs but if you can get the cast first spell each turn twice and +3 spell damage it's pretty easy.
    I found the single most important card for Toki was the 3 mana 5/5 swap hands minion.

I used it EXCLUSIVELY as a scouting tool for every boss (swap hands, see what they have, restart turn) and then on the boss every turn after 9 to snipe Alternate Timeline
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I've finished all 4 hunts and Hagatha, overall it was a fun experience and I found it to be somewhat better balanced than Kobold Dungeon Runs. I've one-shotted with Tess, took a couple of tries with Darius and Shaw and Toki was the hardest for me where I even lost a couple of times to early bosses. With Tess I got the Kingsbane rogue who was pretty easy, considering he goes with after minions all the time rather than face which would just end me. Darius had the mech boss who was also pretty easy thanks to an upgraded hero power that kept clearing all his stuff. Shaw had that Crowskin lady, I had to fatigue her all the way to the end and keep killing her 6/3 with my 3/1 hero power dogs. Infinite Toki was the longest, hardest yet most interesting fight for me. When I almost had her she restarted the whole game, took me another 20 minutes to beat her and eventually got to do it with a quest deck.

Hagatha was a fun fight but it only took me like 3 tries, as I didn't know what to expect of the fights during the first 2 matches. I lost the second match because Hagatha has this spell that destroyed all minions and summons a monster that combined all its AP and HP, which costed me the game. I ended up not needing Toki and played purely for value.

I do think that the treasures matter a lot more for these runs, some of the hero power upgrades just straight up win games for you that you should otherwise be losing badly. Getting to discover twice as Tess is amazing value, getting more cannons and increase their damage is what won me the 7th boss as it spawned the board full while I had nothing, Shaws 3/1 dogs is what made me win the final boss, and with Toki I had the perk that uses the first spell you casted again, which also worked for the quest that gives you another extra turn.
    Last edited by McNeil; 2018-04-29 at 11:35 PM.

Who else thought this was about monster hunter world?

10+ Year Old Account
    I just reached Hagatha after playing sparingly the last few days (Tess: 3 runs to clear, Crowly: 2 runs to clear, Shaw: got it on one run, Toki: Ridiculously dumb how underpowered she was, took about 10 runs) and I have to say it feels a lot easier than the Kobold's Dungeon Run (I still have yet to clear it with shaman) even with Toki being so heavy on the RNG. Haagatha tho is annoying. What's that? a 3/4 Lifesteal blade that increases it's durability by 1 for each spell that is played and a HP that generates a spell each time a minion is played? Amazing.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Deleted
    All in all this mode came to to milling for me. Just mill the bosses to win. TFW blingtron gives them aluneth.

Deleted
    I would say difficulty wise overall some bosses(if they get an OK opener and you don't get an insane one/have the best rng passives) are much harder than the Kobolds bosses.

Tess/Crowley seems like by far the easiest(one shot both). I had awful Shaw luck(almost never offered +2 attack dogs, cultist girl got insane RNG), but still managed to beat him rather fast. Toki took the most runs because honestly its extremely RNG and the hero power sometimes just does nothing. Its also extremely passive demanding for the encounters(where the double spell passive is bonkers while others do little in comparison).

Hagatha is a joke(since Tess+hero power upgrade+Call of the Wild+double spell). I just blingatron'd her weapon(and she got a Val'anyr and it still didn't matter) and didn't even play Crowley.

Enjoyed every encounter except the dude with the defile-like hero power. His 9 mana spell (of which he had 3 in his deck at least) completely fucked me with high rolls, managed to survive through the first 2 but the 3rd... Gimme a break.

Oh and the first time I faced Forlorn Lovers I was like "Er.... wtf." as I had basically no deck by I think turn 5 or 6.

Only finished on Tess because (and I think this 'back door' is deliberate) I Fel Reaver'd the Kingsbane. I assume that is the only way you are meant to defeat the final boss for her...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.