Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    So you'd be perfectly fine with going to prison over choosing house arrest?

Just be sure you don't drop the soap.
    Eh, I'll be fine in prison. Unlike those women, I know not to take drinks from strangers.

after the story about the one lady coming forward that she made it all up to help sell her book, i figured the case would swing the other way to innocent.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Ima gonna help you out here buddy.

Hint: Cosby already admitted his guilt pretty much in this case 12 years ago. You see, the same women he was convicted of assaulting, sued him in civil court in 2006 over the assault. He settled with her for $3.4 million. One does not do this, unless they are guilty.
    Thats a civil case which is not based on reasonable doubt but a balance of probabilities. It would be reasonable to settle outside of court if you thought that despite your innocence you would still lose.

The deposition I mentioned earlier and you mentioned later is far more damning than him settling outside of court.

The courts and the laws do not care whether or not someone survives prison.

- - - Updated - - -

Incorrect. There are already motions now asking that he be allowed to stay at home while the appeals process happens.
    Sure, but, in general...appeals happen with the convicted person being in prison. His legal team might be able to arrange for some kind of house arrest while he's awaiting his appeal...but that will have to be ruled upon by a judge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    What if they knew it would cost 4 million to go to court and prove your innocence?
    I'd rather spend 4 million to prove my innocence than 3.4 to be seen as guilty.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Am I wrong that there is no actual evidence? Was he just convicted because of testimonials?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Am I wrong that there is no actual evidence? Was he just convicted because of testimonials?
    Do you want a picture of him with his dick in a sleeping woman and a copy of the day's paper? Testimony IS evidence weighed by a jury. Cosby and his lawyer had their chance to cross examine testimony against him and provide his own. He admitted to stocking up on drugs to give to women he was trying to "sleep with". Fuck off with this rape apologism. He did it, fuck him.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddon13 View Post
    Do you want a picture of him with his dick in a sleeping woman and a copy of the day's paper? Testimony IS evidence weighed by a jury. Cosby and his lawyer had their chance to cross examine testimony against him and provide his own. He admitted to stocking up on drugs to give to women he was trying to "sleep with". Fuck off with this rape apologism. He did it, fuck him.
    I feel this point has been overlooked in like all of the discussions. The dude got drugs specifically to do this shit rofl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Why are the tryhards in here trying really hard to defend Cosby but do it in a roundabout way that isn't really defending him because why would you ever defend a rapist?
    They are not defending him. They are just arguing that his actions doesn't invalidate his entire life, that even though he turned out to be a criminal, parts of his life can still have a positive impact on society.

If a person goes around spreading a message of peace on earth, but it later turns out he's a murderer, his message about peace on earth is still a good message that peoples should listen to.
    Last edited by zephid; 2018-04-27 at 12:53 AM.

If you had bothered reading the entire thread, you would see where we have discussed the fact that Cosby admitted using drugs to have sex with women.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    They are not defending him. They are just arguing that his actions doesn't invalidate his entire life, that even though he turned out to be a criminal, parts of his life can still have a positive impact on society.

If a person goes around spreading a message of peace on earth, but it later turns out he's a murderer, his message about peace on earth is still a good message that peoples should listen to.
    It does not mean we should keep paying him for his message, which is what happens each time a show he was in airs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post

You think you should listen to what people say instead of watching what they do? Fuck no. I don't let murderers or conmen tell me how best to live my life and neither should you. Maybe find some rolemodels who actually keep their word and live with real integrity and not just the appearance of it.

I'll fuck off with my innocent until proven guilty, I spose.

- - - Updated - - -

If you had bothered reading the entire thread, you would see where we have discussed the fact that Cosby admitted using drugs to have sex with women.
    Thank you for telling me in one sentence what I refused to read 235 posts to figure out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The man is a rapist, accept it and move on. It doesn’t negate the joy you may have gotten from his work.
    I don't see any logical thought or evidence from your post, so no, I will not just accept what you tell me with no evidence as proof.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I feel this point has been overlooked in like all of the discussions. The dude got drugs specifically to do this shit rofl.
    I dont care to go over the details of the case now that all is said and done but I do recall one story. The question wasnt weather he drugged and at least sexually touched her, the question was how much consent and responsibility she had for what he did. Something along the lines that she was a willing participant or some shit.

The man clearly thought time was on his side.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Serving them concurrently is bullshit. It should be "up to 30 years".
    Odds are he probably wont survive 10 years much less 30 in jail...unless they send him to some extremely cushy country club jail.

Deleted
    I'll fuck off with my innocent until proven guilty, I spose.oof.
    He was found guilty of all charges in a court of law. That's as good as you're going to get.

I thought he admitted to purchasing them with the intent to use them on women. I'd put money on him actually using them for that purpose but lets not exaggerate the evidence.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Odds are he probably wont survive 10 years much less 30 in jail...unless they send him to some extremely cushy country club jail.
    My guess is he is going to commit suicide before he goes to jail.

He is 80, he has handled drugs before. It's a simple procedure for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

He was found guilty of all charges in a court of law. That's as good as you're going to get.
    It's not always good enough, as evidence has shown.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I thought he admitted to purchasing them with the intent to use them on women. I'd put money on him actually using them for that purpose but lets not exaggerate the evidence.
    See, that's one thing that doesn't make sense to me about his argument. He claims the sex was consensual but that he used quaaludes. If it was consensual, why in the hell would he need to drug them?

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    No one is going to fuck with Bill in any prison lol. Assuming they go crazy and just let him hang out in GP he'd probably be signing autographs and taking pictures with people. Everyone in there grew up with Bill.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    No one is going to fuck with Bill in any prison lol. Assuming they go crazy and just let him hang out in GP he'd probably be signing autographs and taking pictures with people. Everyone in there grew up with Bill.
    I wouldn't be so sure. Everyone knows he is very rich.

He'd be an easy target for blackmailing etc.....
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.