Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I'd like to see this in poll form, although I'm sure its been done several times.

I took out Silvershard and Gilneas, although I think I'm going to switch out BfG for Deepwind Gorge. I go back and forth on SotA. I think it's a flawed BG, but I guess I don't mind doing it sometimes.

Silvershard,...I guess I just never really liked it. I don't know if it's being stuck in the cave, or the shape of it, or maybe just the whole mine-cart thing. So I've probably only done that battleground a handful of times.

Gilneas is ok, but it feels so small and stripped-down. I've had several fun battles there, but I think pugs get discouraged pretty easily if the other team gets hold of two or all three nodes. I'm not sure how much I've done BfG in Legion, but it seems like the mobility would make it worse.

Deepwind is kind of the opposite extreme for me. It seems really big and sparse, and most of the areas are pretty isolated from each other. And minecarts I guess.

I'm not wild about the big PvE BGs or the vehicular things, but I'll always love WSG, AB, and EotS can be fun too. Twin Peaks is cool because its CtF, even if the map is all goofy and crooked. I was skeptical at first about ToK, but I quickly grew to enjoy it's simplicity at the casual level.

In retrospect, I wish they'd made more battlegrounds that were Capture the Flag or Cap and Hold, but just on different maps (like BfG and TP). All the way back to Burning Crusade, they seemed to have the principle that every time they made a new battleground it had to be a different type of minigame, so we ended up with all of these battlegrounds with a panoply of convoluted objectives. They're often a barrier to fun PvP experience, because they're either a source of confusion (WTF is all this clutter and what am I supposed to be doing) or debate (three nodes vs 2 and flag), or because they sidestep the other players (IoC).

Rather than blacklist BGs, I wish there was a way to blacklist playing with people from particular realms.

Ragnaros, Quel'thalas, Nemesis, Drakkari, Azralon.....there is a common theme here.

I blacklist the following when alone!

a. Temple of Kotmogu
    b. Silvershard Mines

I don't like Twin Peaks either, and Seething Shore is okay. I'd love for AV to have a blizzard theme like AB. For the rest of the battlegrounds, I love them.

All of them as I don't like PvP.
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

I have not enough BGs blocked.
    Like all I have completed the AVs fpr but still get thrown in regardless.
    While those I would like to play never pop up when queing "randomly".

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    WSG and either BFG or TP. I just can't stand small group bgs with flags.

10+ Year Old Account
    Temple of Kotmogu and Battle for Gilneas, always and forever blacklisted here

Allly: Strand of the Ancients

AV and IOC as Horde, but considering swapping AV in with Seething Shore out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    Rather than blacklist BGs, I wish there was a way to blacklist playing with people from particular realms.

Ragnaros, Quel'thalas, Nemesis, Drakkari, Azralon.....there is a common theme here.

There's an add-on called "Global Ignore List and Chat Spam Filter" you install with your Curse client that, while it doesn't block by realm, does have unlimited blocking/blacklisting of players/names. Much better than Blizz's native version.

IoC and WSG because I already have all achievs there (also have TP done, but I like it more than IoC). If I had AV done, my forever blacklisted BGs would be both 40 mans, I consider mass bgs not a real pvp.