Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FpicEail View Post
    Doing the Lord's work.
    Or just people with a stigma about Hunters and a stick up their asses about it.

they need an AoE.
    that is all
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Make serpent sting hit up to 3 targets by default, and talent increases that to 5+, and make Wildfire Bomb or w/e it's called deal more AoE damage. That would prob go a long way.

WTB carve back. Heck, I'd rather the talent be for carve than butchery. Carve is better in 95% of cases anyway...(Butchery only better than carve + serpent sting when they die in 3-4 GCD, but when does that happen in something relevant?)
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

Deleted
    Rly thinking about playing SV hunter. But numbers have to be good. otherwise the strongest spec.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    they need an AoE.
    that is all
    Ye would be nice to have Carve back

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Carve needs to be un-pruned (right now Butchery seems mandatory for AoE), and the grenade needs to have a traditional blast radius rather than this aggravating cone.

Those are my only gripes about beta Survival. I'm enjoying it right up until I have to AoE...

Edit: I also miss Caltrops, but I'm willing to say goodbye to it on AoE pulls for the sake of not having to use a ground-targeted attack in a single-target rotation anymore. As long as the rest of our currently terrible beta AoE toolkit (Wildfire cone, lack of Carve) is fixed.
    Last edited by Kaeth; 2018-05-31 at 04:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aarrok View Post
    Anyone else played Survival in the Alpha/Beta and felt it was too much of a 1 button spam? Just doesn't feel as tho it has a lot to do anymore. And the talents, in my opinion, are pretty weak. Wildfire bomb is a pain to use, given you have to line up perfectly in order to hit the most enemies in the cone area. KC feels underwhelming. And serp sting is only really good if you take the tier 1 talent that chance to proc from raptor strike. So you basically have 4 abilities (5 if you took steel trap). I get that they are trying to clean up the bloat, but feels like they took too much out and left feeling boring. Curious to see what others think.
    Kill Command feels completely useless, does so little damage only good for focus regen.

Who came up with the stupid idea to make wildfire bomb into a cone attack, just make it do damage 360 degrees its a damn bomb.

Its a melee spec but we really only have one melee attack(raptor strike) except if you take flanking strike or mongoose.

standing right behind a boss shooting serpent sting and screaming kill command on my pet is just wierd.

its a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Nythiz View Post
    Ye would be nice to have Carve back
    And it's here

From testing Survival I must say I was acctualy happily suprised
    I saw on front page that Carve is back so that hopefuly fixes the lack of AoE

The other notes I had was

1. The spec has no good increase damage CD, Coordinated Assault feels completely useless

2. The spec needs to be able to duel wield to make the spec look a lot more bad ass. Rexxar = Survival Hunter = Cool AF = Uses 2 Axes
    I cant belive people doesnt spam forums more for this

3. The spec needs to be able to always hit ranged to make it competable to the other Hunter specs and also because its possible to stand in melee to Shoot as MM or BM

They could have even made it so that when ranged you throw your one handed weapons to mash both these together and make it amazing

Other than this I feel the spec suffer from Tuning Issues, Kill Command and Wildfire Bomb feels like it does nothing
    Last edited by Spoonman; 2018-06-07 at 01:32 AM.

Seems like Blizzard delivered. Carve is back bois!

Seems like the only nuance left is Wildfire Bomb not costing any Focus.
    Last edited by Tehterokkar; 2018-06-07 at 04:09 AM.

Deleted
    It is the most "solid" out of the 3 specs, however its to soon to say how good it will be based on numbers alone. MM and BM is in a weird situation with the rotation and some questionable burst talents. If it in the end turns out that MM have the bad rotation, but the highest dps due to dubble tap then that will be the new meta and not SV.

Very nice to get Carve back!

They need to return old flanking strike. I don't get why they gave us kill command.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    They need to return old flanking strike. I don't get why they gave us kill command.
    Why does it matter? There the same thing more or less but one has range.

Ok, Carve is a thing now. Blizzard already said that they still have to tune it and thats for sure, the damage (without any talent interaction, that is) is very low. 238 compared to around 1300 that my Raptor Strike does, for the same damage. Also it only arcs in front of me, i hope they will get it like Butchery, 360° around the player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Why does it matter? There the same thing more or less but one has range.
    Plus you can use it without worrying if your pet is in range. That shit was annoying sometimes.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Plus you can use it without worrying if your pet is in range. That shit was annoying sometimes.
    i did like that you spazz out flailing though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    All you had to do was keep an eye on your pets position, absolutely nothing will change in that regard and you will still need to pay attention to its position since kc won't work if pet is rooted or fąaaaaar away just like with FS, so I really do not see what you are complaining about
    Last edited by mmocbdea067319; 2018-06-08 at 02:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anonimas12 View Post
    All you had to do was keep an eye on your pets position, absolutely nothing will change in that regard and you will still need to pay attention to its position since kc won't work if pet is rooted or fąaaaaar away just like with FS, so I really do not see what you are complaining about
    Yeah, so fucking what, I did do that but it was still annoying and the new solution is better. I'm sorry you like dealing with shitty mechanics.

Requiring two bodies in melee range for a melee mechanic to work was asinine.