[H] BM/MM Hunter 6/11M LFG 3 day !Tu

I am currently looking for a new home for my 6/11M BM/MM hunter. I am on the guild search (again) since the second guild I joined to raid Mythic ABT quit raiding while I was in the trial phase. I am new to Mythic raiding with ABT being my first raid tier I have played at the difficulty. I was close to a kill on KG with 'Big Fish-Sen'jin' before they broke up.

I'd like to join a guild that is committed towards working as a team toward CE before BFA hits and will raid consistently until that happens. I'd like to return to a server/guild that runs EST, 3 days/week, and also does not run progression on Tuesdays! I'm not interested in new guilds with no history and unrealistic progression goals for BFA. I'm also not interested in toxicity, shaming, or over-achievers.

I am willing to commit to a consistent raiding schedule and will put the effort in required to get Mythic kills (research, food, flasks, pots, etc.).

Some short bio info:
    Loc: Pennsylvania
    Prof: Network Engineer
    WoW player since BC (sporadically)

I can be reached on Discord at liltechdude#7002 or Battle.net liltechdude#1742

Good morning, litechdude. I read your post and we would love for you to try out one of our teams. We are looking for stable, reliable raiders such as yourself. The best part of what you are looking for is that we have been around since 2014 and have 13+ Raiding teams. Each of our teams have a realistic and progressive goal. Negativity, toxicity, and shaming are not welcome in the guild and all of our team leads adhere to a code of ethics.

I'll tell you a little bit about myself and the guild then you are more than welcome to check out all of our links. I'll make sure to leave them below.

I am a scout for <Currently Online>. What am I scouting for? I am looking for people that enjoy the game. I'm looking for people that want to take their hobby/free time and spend it playing and socializing with others. I personally came from a dead guild on a dead realm. I was looking for a home that would not only be social but have active members all year round. It is nearing the end of the expansion and we are still going very strong!

<Currently Online> is a very large World of Warcraft guild and we are also a gaming community. The guild was formed in 2014 by a group of friends and has been growing ever since. We have 11 guilds combined on both Illidan and Sargeras. What does that mean for a raider like yourself? Well first, it means that you don't have to switch factions. It also means that you will always have someone to talk to in guild chat and/or discord--on your raids and not on your raid days. Currently, we offer 13 different raids teams and 4 RBG teams. You can be as casual or as hardcore as you want to be.

We are fairly new to the Illidan realm, so that is why there are not as many raid teams on horde side. However, we have at least three more teams on that realm in the making for the start of BFA. Moreover, if you are interested in starting and/or leading your own team, we can help with that! With all that said though--we are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you and good luck in finding your team! At the very least, you are more than welcome to join our discord and chat us up. Look for Saph on Discord.

Our formal information:

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.

Realms: Illidan - Horde ~and~ Sargeras - Alliance

MMO-Champion posts:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Have-Fun-Again!
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Have-Fun-Again!

*New Team Finder Tool: https://currentlyonline.gg/team-finder/

Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline

<nVus> is a 11/11m US#75 progression raiding guild on Mal'ganis(CST). We are a competitive horde guild on our server and raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm – 11:00pm CST.

We are currently looking for exceptional players to bolster our roster for BFA. Ideally, we would like to pick up someone who is already geared, experienced, and has some logs to provide us to review.

If you are an experienced player and are interested in raiding, you may app at nvusguild.com/ Feel free to add my realID – Niroe#1133 or Hype#1252. You can also whisper myself, hellahype, kenitek or Savvay in game. We are all in <nVus> so just ask anyone in guild if we are on an alt if not currently online.

About <nVus>:

The majority of our base were among the top ranking and performing members of our former 20 man guild. We believed that starting our own guild, comprised of the best players we raided with would yield more success and a more fun environment. Most of us have been raiding together for years and we rely and trust on each other to perform without someone holding their hand.

In <nVus> we emphasize Quality over Quantity and expect our raiding core to show a high degree of respect, motivation, and dedication to our progression as a guild.