Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    She said it right about Trump being a pussy for refusing to attend this. Even Bush jr. attended this and could laugh with it all.

If the right feels more targetted than the left at these events, it's simply that the right does far more retarded stuff. Like supporting a pedophile.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Ahhhh the face of someone filled with regret, who knows they gone too far, but does not have the courage, moral character nor the strength to walk their way because.

The Mouth of Trump, here, has become a particularly infamous character in a cast full of them. And she knows, with that face of her's there, as Trump's Presidency sunsets in it's ability to get anything done, it's basically all downhill for her. Trump will retire... or to go jail. His crony's will find another teat to suck on. But she... she's forever the Mouth of Trump. God help her.
    If anyone ever wonders how she became so soulless as to covet and do that job, they should just visit her Dad's Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Ahhhh the face of someone filled with regret, who knows they gone too far, but does not have the courage, moral character nor the strength to walk their way because.

The Mouth of Trump, here, has become a particularly infamous character in a cast full of them. And she knows, with that face of her's there, as Trump's Presidency sunsets in it's ability to get anything done, it's basically all downhill for her. Trump will retire... or to go jail. His crony's will find another teat to suck on. But she... she's forever the Mouth of Trump. God help her.
    I wonder from time to time about Huckabee Sanders and people in Trumpland. Will the be punished for supporting the most corrupt President in our history? Sadly, she will definitely land a six figure job with no repercussions. I don't know if blantly lying and being Propaganda Minister.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Oh look, it's the left wing version of those cringetastic "Ben Shapiro DESTROYS cucks in debate" videos on youtube.

Two sides of the same coin.
    Not even close. This is a comedian, roasting the lying mouthpiece for the Trump administration. Sarah deserves this. She spends most of her time lying to the media, and someone had to roast her to her face. And Ben Shapiro, doesn't destroy anything.

Not anywhere near a perfect routine, but when she hits a home run, she hits it outta the park.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    She said it right about Trump being a pussy for refusing to attend this. Even Bush jr. attended this and could laugh with it all.

If the right feels more targetted than the left at these events, it's simply that the right does far more retarded stuff. Like supporting a pedophile.
    100% agree but what do you expect when a narcissist gets elected.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Deleted
    This is fantastic. Shame Trump is too much of a coward to have been there himself.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    I dont think this is a right vs left kinda thing. I remember Bush participation to these to be quiet enjoyable. I believe it has more to do with the fact you have a WH administration against the American people, of course its gona hate jokes and not be a part of it. Bush had a lot of flaws, but hating his own citizens was not one of them.
    Is this why Trump was at a rally with real Americans in Michigan and not sitting among condescending elitist joirnalists congratulating eachother how much they hated Trump and taking mean spirited shots at Trumps people?

Let me give you a hint, these hateful and bitter journalists are not "the American people". They just are another part of the kool-aid drinking elite.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Is this why Trump was at a rally with real Americans in Michigan and not sitting among condescending elitist joirnalists congratulating eachother how much they hated Trump and taking mean spirited shots at Trumps people?

Let me give you a hint, these hateful and bitter journalists are not "the American people". They just are another part of the kool-aid drinking elite.
    Dude. You're veering off into abnormal crazy town. Just a heads up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Dude. You're veering off into abnormal crazy town. Just a heads up.
    It's crazy to point out people at the rally were just average Americans and that the journalists at that event are bitter and angry?

Huh...

I'm enjoying all the faux-outrage from conservatives about Michellle being rude AF with her jokes.

Since when did team Trump give a shit about decorum? Did none of them bother to give a listen to Trumps unhinged rant at his rally that same night?

It's crazy to point out people at the rally were just average Americans and that the journalists at that event are bitter and angry?

Huh...
    Trump voters aren’t average Americans. They’re fucking idiots.

Americans are every single citizen actually. People from michigan arent more real, however he didnt visit people from michigan, he visited a rally of his only supporters because hes too fickle to face anytihng.

Is this like the times people claimed Obama wasn't an American?

It's a shame that Trump can't take criticism... so sad.

1. I'd like to see him talk to an arena of people who didn't vote for him ie 75+% of the voting age population.

2. Why do you hate the first amendment?

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Oh look, it's the left wing version of those cringetastic "Ben Shapiro DESTROYS cucks in debate" videos on youtube.

Two sides of the same coin.
    No its not, Ben goes after youtube "celebrities" that the right knows better then the left even if said youtuber is a "leftist" and this is mic dropping on the administration/congress.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    1. I'd like to see him talk to an arena of people who didn't vote for him ie 75+% of the voting age population.

2. Why do you hate the first amendment?
    I don't hate the first. I never said these angry people shouldn't be allowed to speak. Merely commenting how silly it is to suggest Trump hates the American people.

Also 75%? Nice "statistic" you got there. I am sure you were horrified when he still managed to win despite such low odds

I don't hate the first. I never said these angry people shouldn't be allowed to speak. Merely commenting how silly it is to suggest Trump hates the American people.

Also 75%? Nice "statistic" you got there. I am sure you were horrified when he still managed to win despite such low odds
    There's more to the first amendment than Freedom of Speech. Your scorn for Freedom of the Press is pretty noticeable.

My stat was slightly off. Out of ~240 million voting age people within the US, 62 million voted for Trump. 74% is a little more accurate.

Huh...
    Nah he's saying that you're such a nobody, being so angry at people being somebodies, that you're ranting at windmills and you don't know it.

aka: jealous much loser?

Trump says "mean spirited shots" at everyone and "he's telling it like it is", other take the same shots at Trump and his administration and they aren't American.

The mental gymnastics of cult45 never ceases to amaze me.