Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Oh look, it's the left wing version of those cringetastic "Ben Shapiro DESTROYS cucks in debate" videos on youtube.

Two sides of the same coin.
    wut? the white house press dinner is the "lefts version of ben shapiro destroys cucks in debate" videos?

am I reading this right?
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Deleted
    I dont understand whats going on...

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Is this why Trump was at a rally with real Americans in Michigan and not sitting among condescending elitist joirnalists congratulating eachother how much they hated Trump and taking mean spirited shots at Trumps people?

Let me give you a hint, these hateful and bitter journalists are not "the American people". They just are another part of the kool-aid drinking elite.
    "You're not the real Americans, we are!"

The fact you consistently and completely miss the point of what America is supposed to be, and represent, while whining about how mean people are directly before declaring them not the real American people is sadly funny.

Save the hinting for pros. You don't qualify.

Is this why Trump was at a rally with real Americans in Michigan and not sitting among condescending elitist joirnalists congratulating eachother how much they hated Trump and taking mean spirited shots at Trumps people?

Let me give you a hint, these hateful and bitter journalists are not "the American people". They just are another part of the kool-aid drinking elite.
    more aggrieved Trump voter rhetoric plz!
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Oh look, it's the left wing version of those cringetastic "Ben Shapiro DESTROYS cucks in debate" videos on youtube.

Two sides of the same coin.
    You can't be this irrational an individual posted that video title to try to paint an entire party with that is disingenuous as fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

There are democrats campaigning currently because people can do more than one thing. You do know this is a comedian and not a politician right? I love how you don't consider journalist who are Americans citizen... The real american people.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-04-29 at 07:51 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

How is that "real" America barely amounts to 20% of entire US population? Tell us again how many "real" Americans voted for Trump?

Is real America a code for fat, white..something since 80% of "America" didn't actually vote for Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Paddon13 View Post
    This is fantastic. Shame Trump is too much of a coward to have been there himself.
    He’s the one pussy you can’t grab

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Well the bigger the pussy the harder it is to grab since its too heavy.

Well Mike Huckabee's tweet sure didn't age well over the past 24 hours.

I wonder how Crooked Hillary, Crazy Joe Biden, Low Energy Jeb, Shadey James Comey, Liddle' Bob Corker, Sneaky Dianne Feinstein, Jeff Flakey, Al Frankenstien, Evan McMuffin, Cheatin' Obama, Little Marco Rubio, Conor Lamb the Sham, Crazy Bernie, Fake Tears Schumer, Wacky Frederica Wilson, Pocahontas Warren, Dumb as a Rock Mika, and Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd felt about those mean spirited shots?
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

She’s uglier than Sarah sanders is fat. Women are also generally awful at black comedy, her delivery is awful

It's crazy to point out people at the rally were just average Americans and that the journalists at that event are bitter and angry?

Huh...
    No that the journalist are american citizen and real americans you called them coastal elites to dehumanize them.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by DebitCard View Post
    She’s uglier than Sarah sanders is fat. Women are also generally awful at black comedy, her delivery is awful
    Hello. Whose alt account are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

People who make a point to be "brutally honest" are less interested in the honesty and more in the Brutality

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    There's more to the first amendment than Freedom of Speech. Your scorn for Freedom of the Press is pretty noticeable.

My stat was slightly off. Out of ~240 million voting age people within the US, 62 million voted for Trump. 74% is a little more accurate.
    Making up things again. Journalists are allowed to be toxic. I just will continue thinking they are trash, nothing says I am forced to approve of what they say or what they do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Would you rather be at a event where everybody there is going to take turns insulting you and your family or be at an event where people are happy to see you?

Please inform me what normal person would prefer the former to the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Just that second tweet on its own barely holds together. How do you talk about celebrating the first amendment, and then in the very next sentence berate the use of it?

Making up things again. Journalists are allowed to be toxic. I just will continue thinking they are trash, nothing says I am forced to approve of what they say or what they do.

- - - Updated - - -

Would you rather be at a event where everybody there is going to take turns insulting you and your family or be at an event where people are happy to see you?

Please inform me what normal person would prefer the former to the latter.
    In reality: don't be a fucktard and people wont threat you like a fucktard.

In your fantasy: ignorant white nationalist trash becomes the rulers of the universe.

Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Just that second tweet on its own barely holds together. How do you talk about celebrating the first amendment, and then in the very next sentence berate the use of it?
    This is the same Mike Huckabee that desecrates graves, so I'm not expecting much.

https://twitter.com/govmikehuckabee/...95682867585024

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    In reality: don't be a fucktard and people wont threat you like a fucktard.

In your fantasy: ignorant white nationalist trash becomes the rulers of the universe.

Enjoy.
    Don't wear a short skirt unless you are asking for it.

But I am glad you are enjoying this administration. May he win 2020 and cause people like you to throw fits on the internet because that is all you can do.

Your hatred is so apparent and delicious for people like me.

Wow if anyone needed to know if climate change was real just take a look at all the conservative snowflakes in Washington in April. It's crazy how the "freethinkers" are ALL OUTRAGED over this speech, meanwhile the "left" has a wide array of opinions on the routine. I wish I could turn my brain off and have my opinion giving to me like right-wingers but the damn thing just won't shut off. I do often wonder how they do it.

Conservatives when a conservative (Trump) makes fun of a woman's appearance "That's presidential" "He tells it like how it is" "He's not PC"
    Conservatives when a comedian makes a joke about a conservative being a pathological liar "WE'RE VICTIMS!!!!!"

LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.