Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    How come the anti-pc crowd are the first to get mad when someone isn't PC? And how come they don't check their own party members when they say similar stuff, albeit in non-joking manners.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    How come the anti-pc crowd are the first to get mad when someone isn't PC? And how come they don't check their own party members when they say similar stuff, albeit in non-joking manners.
    Hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    When it's from Trump it's "saying it like it is". When it's anyone else making fun of Team Trump it's "leftist elite". It's pretty hilarious.
    CONSERVATIVES: We like Trump because he tells it like it is!

COMEDIENNE: [Really tells it like it is.]

CONSERVATIVES: No not like that.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Oh man, oh man. Anti PC, constitution loving so not snowflake crowd is in full meltdown.

I suppose MAGA truly means let us insult but if you insult us, we are going to cry "snowflakes"?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    Michelle... Obama?

I'd say that decades of neo-liberalism did far more to put Trump in the WH than any of the media elite.
    Decades of neo-liberalism amounted to 62 million votes? Man, you people sure can't breed fast enough...

10+ Year Old Account
    We're going to have to build Republican's a safe space if they don't stop crying over a few jokes.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Well the right are walking into this one. When you side yourself with someone who makes rude remarks constantly, and you defend that person doing it you need to be ready to have the same done to you. Instead more bitching on the news this time from the opposite side that this person made a mean comment.

I was like "come on, they're not stupid enough to fill their diapers over this and out themselves as blatant hypocri..."

"Oh, no, there they go".

P.S. She roasted everyone, in fact frankly she went easy on Sanders. Surprised they didn't get their panties in a wad about the abortion joke. Maybe they thought they could get away with it more if they pretended it was because Sanders is a woman?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DebitCard View Post
    The horrors of race mixing on full display. She looks like carrot top fucked Rachel doleozol
    Wooooooooooooooooooow.

Was this really SuperTony? Fuck me.

P.S. Enjoy the irony that Wolf didn't make any of the extremely easy and obvious jokes about Sanders' appearance, but look who goes straight for that angle when his thin skin is broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    It's all too personal today. Too damn personal.

Is that what's considered "destroying" nowadays? 'haha, she's fat and maybe a lesbian xD' is the best roasting they can come up with? They may as well have played a rerun of CC's The Roast of Donald Trump. Half of the abortion joke was chuckle-worthy, tho.

"[H]umiliated...for her looks" what? The only thing I remember her saying about Sanders's appearance was a joke about her "smoky eye." They're hoist by their own petard on this one--what was the filthy part, where she quoted Trump? Was the abortion joke over the line for the RNC guy who procured one for his mistress?
    Last edited by Levelfive; 2018-04-30 at 12:55 PM.

I really dislike mass media bend over and fuck me raw stance on this.

It’s like kellyann why the fuck do they ever have her to be balanced? She lies and deflects and that’s all she does. Yet they keep having her on

They jump to defend sanders why? The same sanders who attacks press is super hostile and lies... then makes eyeshadow from the lies she’s burned.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is not enough popcorn in the world for this. I can't get enough of it! The retribution from the jokes themselves, and the reactions afterward are just great!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Is that what's considered "destroying" nowadays? 'haha, she's fat and maybe a lesbian xD' is the best roasting they can come up with? They may as well have played a rerun of CC's The Roast of Donald Trump. Half of the abortion joke was chuckle-worthy, tho.
    Which wasn't what she said. But hey, lets ignore the context completely.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Is this why Trump was at a rally with real Americans in Michigan and not sitting among condescending elitist joirnalists congratulating eachother how much they hated Trump and taking mean spirited shots at Trumps people?

Let me give you a hint, these hateful and bitter journalists are not "the American people". They just are another part of the kool-aid drinking elite.
    Oh man, "real Americans" - thanks for planting a big sign on your post so we all know to take it with a grain of salt.

It's crazy to point out people at the rally were just average Americans and that the journalists at that event are bitter and angry?

Huh...
    So those Michiganders, especially those in Flint, aren't bitter and angry? Oh wait, those people aren't "real Americans", right?

Merely commenting how silly it is to suggest Trump hates the American people.
    Aye, I suppose he doesn't hate them, unless they don't vote for him, or say anything negative about him, or aren't white dudes. And if they do vote for him, well then he doesn't care about them until he needs something else from them.

Would you rather be at a event where everybody there is going to take turns insulting you and your family or be at an event where people are happy to see you?

Please inform me what normal person would prefer the former to the latter.
    Well since roasts have been a thing for some time now, I'd say there are a lot of people that enjoy it.

Don't wear a short skirt unless you are asking for it.
    Why did you feel the need to randomly reinforce rape culture?

10+ Year Old Account
    Colbert was better...

https://youtu.be/2X93u3anTco

It’s amazing how Trump is both, the most sensitive and crass president we have.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't wear a short skirt unless you are asking for it.
    Just speaking for my self... but, don’t rape me, no mater what I wear. Thanks in advance!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Which wasn't what she said. But hey, lets ignore the context completely.
    Even in context it's pretty cringey. Should've stuck to roasting the GOP as a whole, or maybe focused on Trump more instead of one of his lackeys.

The GOP has pretty much become the party of Snowflakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    The GOP has pretty much become the party of Snowflakes.
    They've never stopped being that way. These are the same people that got angry that Starbucks didn't have traditional Christmas coffee cups. If that's not the peak of snowflake I don't know what is.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Colbert was better...

https://youtu.be/2X93u3anTco

It’s amazing how Trump is both, the most sensitive and crass president we have.
    Bush took the Jokes like a Man unlike Donald Trump.

The Comedians are right, Trump has Thin Skin.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2018-04-30 at 01:29 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Even in context it's pretty cringey. Should've stuck to roasting the GOP as a whole, or maybe focused on Trump more instead of one of his lackeys.

She’s trumps mouthpiece.