Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    How prude do you have to be to find something like this appalling? I mean this is not directed at 10 year olds...
    Even worse, hot headed 17 years old with more hormones than neurons who will now take it literal instead of seeing the pun and do what they just read, cause it´s cool.

That´s the problem, an adult can laugh at this, a teenager will just do it, cause most teens are that way :P

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    My high school physics problems were all like that.
    That's Biology not Physics, either your memory is bad or your Physics teacher was :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    That's Biology not Physics, either your memory is bad or your Physics teacher was :P
    The theme of the problems was similar.... I'm not mixing blood types and classical mechanics.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    the answer is Abortion, duh...

/s
    :drum:
    ... can you make a sarcastic joke about abortion in the forum rules?

Tho are we to believe an actual adult used the phrase "babby daddy" in an unironic fashion?
    Or starts the last sentence without re-identifying the subject.

$50 on C/D, leaning more towards C, without googling I thought you needed both parents to be O to receive O blood
    It's D. The best friend could either be genotype AA or AO. Since Ursula can only give an O gene, there is no combination of genes that can give the child a blood type of AB.

But on topic, guess the teacher wanted to make an interesting/ memorable question. Well done Mr. Teacher. Certainly achieved that.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

I mean... revenge sex is something only the most pathetic humans would even consider. It doesn't belong in a textbook aimed at minors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    I mean... revenge sex is something only the most pathetic humans would even consider. It doesn't belong in a textbook aimed at minors.
    Are you slut-shaming a woman's right to choose etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Are you slut-shaming a woman's right to choose etc etc
    Why did you assume his problem was with women and not everyone doing it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sopeonaroap View Post
    you don't teach kids that the term "baby daddy" is ok, no reason to shove ebonics down the throats of white america. this question could easily be phrased in a proper way as to not come off as ghetto as fuck.
    You know America consists of more than white and black people, yeah?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Anything that involves sex is super scary

Sorry to break it to dad, but if your daughter is 16 - 17 years old she has heard and seen worse then this.

All she has to do is watch reality TV, or heck just go on the internet. Even those old soap operas had similar situations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing to do with sex, the question is tacky

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    Revenge sex and hook up culture are kind of bad for society.
    And from a scientific, logical, and supportable-by-evidence perspective as well.

I can't say for sure about Revenge Sex, there may indeed be a statistical benefit to this kind of behavior in terms of offspring genetics, likelihood of insemination and so on.

Hookup culture on the other hand, absolutely has drawbacks, statistics are already showing the effects it has on our children.

Human sexual behavior is a critical component of our evolution. Humans, like birds, have experienced a dramatic slowdown in nonsexual, functional evolution. That's what happens when any species (again like birds) reaches a certain degree of success in their environment, most birds do not contend with predators, and what few do, are predated upon almost exclusively by birds. The biggest factor in the evolution of birds, is sex. That's why they are noisy, colorful, and social, these are examples of how birds have evolved to be more sexually appealing to their mates, and thereby increase the likelihood of passing their sexy genes on. Once this process begins, most species never properly recover, they evolve almost exclusively sexual characteristics over time. Humans have been getting sexier for thousands of years, and while our technology evolves beside us, it actually worsens this tendency, as we aren't even evolving to be smarter and smarter anymore, it's going in reverse. White teeth, pretty eyes and blended skin tones are on the rise, though, so worry not.

Truly though, if mankind stops selecting mates based on positive characteristics (besides sex appeal) we won't just be morally degenerate, we'll be GENETICALLY degenerate, growing dumber, smaller, and less healthy by the generation.

The only way around this is to be selective of who you breed with.

And you felt the need to post on a thread from over a year ago...why?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    And you felt the need to post on a thread from over a year ago...why?
    Because I didn't check the dates, I just looked at the 'Recent Forum Posts' on the home splash page.

Maybe ol' MMOC needs some tinkering under the hood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Gotta ask a general question: did none of you have homework questions that involved some police investigator solving a murder or something like that?

I mean, there's murder and nobody bats an eye.

Sex gets mentioned and everyone goes insane.
    The only paternity joke I remember from that segment of the class was "If the parents are both blonde and blue-eyed and they don't have a blonde blue-eyed kid, someone's not being honest." Which can imply an affair or lying about eye/hair color. It was never explicit though. We worked primarily with animals and plants for examples and left human relations to be self explanatory or "fun facts" like having six fingers being a dominant gene that got bred out.

haha that's one very protective/conservative parent. :P
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

"if her baby daddy" is this a predominantly black school by chance?

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh...

I'd say it's questionable given the school setting, but then we're talking about 17 years old already... I mean come on, you can bet half of them fucked each others' brains out by this point already.

All in all, I would not do question phrased like this, simply because of controversy chance being high and nobody needs that bullshit to explode out of proportion, as such - teacher is a moron.

Best let dead threads rest in peace.