Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Derp has an... unhealthy fascination with horses, iirc. So that informs their views a bit on that subject.

We used to have such interesting threads on mmo-c....
    I've seen her mention her pretty unusual sexuality before on this forum, but I don't recall her ever talking about that before... O_O
    Last edited by Techno-Druid; 2018-04-29 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it's appalling because it normalizes behaving like a degenerate profligate.

fucking disgusting is all i have to say about it. wretched subhuman mongrels need beaten.
    Good troll.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    only thing better would be the teacher getting the results of who passed or not in a Manila envelope.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I've seen her mention her pretty unusual sexuality before on this forum, but I don't recall her ever talking about that before... O_O
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

wouldn't touch a real animal myself, since they're gross and smelly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prabog View Post
    [IMG]https://t00.deviantart.net/vvIyd1Qyt1-9m6-UH4ENY1-tJLE=/fit-in/700x350/filters:fixed_height(100,100)rigin()/pre00/084b/th/pre/i/2011/340/c/4/profligates____profligates_everywhere__by_thecouscousassassin-d4idodn.png[IMG]
    it's a shame that the legion were little more than the savage visigoths that the roman empire fought. rome would be disgusted by caesar's legion.

i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

wouldn't touch a real animal myself, since they're gross and smelly.

- - - Updated - - -

it's a shame that the legion were little more than the savage visigoths that the roman empire fought. rome would be disgusted by caesar's legion.
    For the record... you do you. If that's your kink, I wish you the best.

But hey, you want to have people beaten if they have sex with two different people within a month...

The moral relativity is quite real.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only in America can you have gore, drugs, murder, you name it on TV, but mention anything about sex and you cross the line!!!!

Deleted
    Kids do their homework nowadays?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i never said killed. just beaten. i'm against the death penalty.

it's knowing i'm better than them. i am above them, and they need to be beaten until they know how to behave like a proper human being, rather than subhuman garbage.

we've got to do something to combat the complete degeneration of our society. if beatings won't work, then string them on a cross for a while, see if that breaks their will. if that doesn't work, we should at least lock these people away where they will never be seen again.
    Your fucking nuts. Seriously, you aren't better than a piece of shit.

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2018-04-30 at 07:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i never said killed. just beaten. i'm against the death penalty.

it's knowing i'm better than them. i am above them, and they need to be beaten until they know how to behave like a proper human being, rather than subhuman garbage.

we've got to do something to combat the complete degeneration of our society. if beatings won't work, then string them on a cross for a while, see if that breaks their will. if that doesn't work, we should at least lock these people away where they will never be seen again.
    Sounds like you would've gotten along great with the Nazis, because your post seems just like Nazi propaganda.

OT: It looks like the district is handling it, hopefully they'll resolve this without feeling the need to fire a teacher over something so minor. Yes the question was inappropriate to some degree, however it really doesn't come close to some of the poor behavior and judgement I've seen from some teachers.
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2018-04-29 at 09:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Inappropriate and unnecessary on the part of the teacher. There are plenty of entertaining things someone could say that they shouldn’t in a professional context because of negative consequences. This teacher is as responsible for teaching that as he is for teaching basic biology. He deserves a reprimand and ought to make a public apology.

The answer is B by the way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Only in America can you have gore, drugs, murder, you name it on TV, but mention anything about sex and you cross the line!!!!
    You’re right, we really ought to do something about the gore, drugs, and murder.

All that aside, I’m pretty sure parents would have also expressed outrage at homework assignments describing scenarios with drug
    dealers and murderers. Depicting these things in entertainment and depicting them in children’s education are not the same thing, and you’re making a weak argument by trying to draw an equivalence between them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Gotta ask a general question: did none of you have homework questions that involved some police investigator solving a murder or something like that?

I mean, there's murder and nobody bats an eye.

Sex gets mentioned and everyone goes insane.
    No, not really. You see, at this age you shouldnt need silly stories to give context to the problem at hand.

In my country this question would've been "The mother of a child has bloodtype x, the father is uncertain. Two men are potential fathers to the child, one with bloodtype y and one with z. Which of these men is the father if the child has bloodtype x"

Clean, sterile and to the point. That question is bullshit not for its content but just for being overly obnoxious and detracting from the problem.

I think the father is overreacting, but I do have to question what kind of schoolsystem would use this kind of science education, it's unprofessional and does the students a disfavor.

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    No, not really. You see, at this age you shouldnt need silly stories to give context to the problem at hand.

In my country this question would've been "The mother of a child has bloodtype x, the father is uncertain. Two men are potential fathers to the child, one with bloodtype y and one with z. Which of these men is the father if the child has bloodtype x"

Clean, sterile and to the point. That question is bullshit not for its content but just for being overly obnoxious and detracting from the problem.

I think the father is overreacting, but I do have to question what kind of schoolsystem would use this kind of science education, it's unprofessional and does the students a disfavor.
    Did your school never have word problems when you were younger?

I remember word problems with stories involved since I was 5 years old. I definitely remember a story about how long it would take for a cat to land if you launched it off a cliff at different angles.

Sounds like the professor has some deep unresolved issues with her past.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    it's appalling because it normalizes behaving like a degenerate profligate.

fucking disgusting is all i have to say about it. wretched subhuman mongrels need beaten.
    So a teacher making up quirkie albeit inappropriate questions to make the class more interesting for the students is the devils work but victim blaming rape victims from bill cosby is ok? Nice to see where you draw the line.....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post

I've had silly stories in problems from the first grade all the way up to university.

Silly stories are fun.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Fairly correct although the Rome was brutal in its warfare as well.

Deleted
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with that question. You aren't gonna teach kids anything by shielding them from reality. This type of questions exist not only to be entertaining, but also educative. Revenge sex is a thing, so better talk about it than pretend it doesn't exist. This is such a non-issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    sounds closer to life than buyin 30 water melons
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

It's meant to be funny and to me it is. If you are appalled by this get your moral compass gauged.
    Even worse is that minor things like that make it into global "news", I just read about it on a german site.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Gotta ask a general question: did none of you have homework questions that involved some police investigator solving a murder or something like that?

I mean, there's murder and nobody bats an eye.

Sex gets mentioned and everyone goes insane.
    I'll start by saying I have no problems with this question, and would get a chuckle out of it if my kids brought it home.

That said, your comparison is off. In order for those to be equal things, the problem would have to be something to the order of "Johnny murdered his girlfriend. If johnny doesn't want the blood type on the scene to be identifiable, how many of his girlfriends bitch friends would he have to murder in the same place?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.