Getting back into WoW

Hey guys I'm getting back into WoW for the new exp and havent played since Nighthold. Curious if there is anything I should do or know leading up to the release in general and specifically as a hunter (Will more than likely be rolling MM).

Deleted
    Do what ever you want cause you will quit again so its not important what you doin

You should go crank on Antorus content Whole new area with a neat storyline. Then, do the raid to see the end of it.

definitly first thing to do, antorus.

Deleted
    start farmin veiled argunite for 910 items/relics as catchup mechanic and a small chance for 910 arcano.

Quote Originally Posted by Schrosha View Post
    Hey guys I'm getting back into WoW for the new exp and havent played since Nighthold. Curious if there is anything I should do or know leading up to the release in general and specifically as a hunter (Will more than likely be rolling MM).
    If you haven't already, get the challenge appearances for your artifacts and do a +15 mythic dungeon. Those will be gone come BFA
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Deleted
    and do your order hall campaign for the mount and the ability to tame gryphons. even if you choose MM, you maybe dont want to miss this item.

hunter is verry funny

Quote Originally Posted by Joolo View Post
    Do what ever you want cause you will quit again so its not important what you doin
    i agree. you have rejoined at the most boring time of the expansion. Either farm some gold or just don't bother. Come back at expansion launch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    i agree. you have rejoined at the most boring time of the expansion. Either farm some gold or just don't bother. Come back at expansion launch.
    Why? He's won't suffer from expansion burn out at this point since he already had a break.
    It will be easy for him to gear up and still enjoy some of the content on Argus / Antorus / M+ / Mage tower without it costing too much time.