BFA marks the end of Horde pvp?

All alliance will be in the 40 man queue for easy wins against horde bots, WSG queue's will be massive for horde, i think horde pvp is in the dumpster for BFA

With hb being dead and the new system in place, i think you're going to see almost zero bots. This and the fact that bots just random queued, thats how they got av in the first place. If anything, the 40 mans will have massive queues because no horde will queue them anyway.

Well apart from hk farming premades, so all ally will enjoy is massive queues mixed with 1 hour+ avs getting farmed in graveyards.

Quote Originally Posted by Oopsmezedya View Post
    All alliance will be in the 40 man queue for easy wins against horde bots, WSG queue's will be massive for horde, i think horde pvp is in the dumpster for BFA
    My guess is that we will see the following:
    40man queue = Alliance vs. Alliance merc + small bit of Horde
    Small queue = Horde vs. Horde merc + small bit of Alliance

I didn't like the change at first, but now I think it may work out. It depends on how willing people are to merc. Also, I think that people who don't want to do objectives will most likely go into the 40man queue where hopefully they will cause less damage to their team.

You're wayyyy overgeneralizing. When I specific queue for AV or IOC on Alliance, it takes at most 5 minutes to get in, and the games can go either way these days now that it's harder to bot.

Deleted
    You forget the fact that if hardly any horde queue for 40 mans while alliance mass queues for 40 mans, the queue times will also take forever for alliance.

Or maybe, the alliance will get shat on in both queues and come here whinging

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    lock this useless thread mods.
    I second this

Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    I second this
    i third this. nothing but flames can be created from this random flame

Deleted
    this is bait

Nope.
    For some reason Alliance loves getting farmed at gy in WSG and such so they will keep queuing for the smaller bgs.
    The queues for the larger bgs will also be very long, so even more people won't bother with them - unless you can queue for both types at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danvash View Post
    You're wayyyy overgeneralizing. When I specific queue for AV or IOC on Alliance, it takes at most 5 minutes to get in, and the games can go either way these days now that it's harder to bot.
    Guessing you're US? Because queues are not even near that short for me in EU.

sorry only thing you will be farming is long queue's come BFA

Deleted
    First of all there aren't that many bots around anymore. Secondly mercenary mode is a thing.