Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    You’re insane
    It will happen one day. If Blizzard continues to distreat the players who plays Alliance.

There's already 4 warning signs of BFA going to fail.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

The problem with the original question - "Why are Blizzard spending less time on Alliance content" - is that its impossible to prove. No-one at Blizzard will candidly admit that half of their dichotomy routine is consistently underdeveloped, and many of the metrics used to score how much 'work' was put into a faction winds up being subjective. So the question becomes more of, "Why do people who play Alliance feel as if their content is subpar?" I won't hesitate to say I'm a longtime Alliance player, and I feel personally that Alliance content tends to be more dry than Horde content.

My analysis is that the dissatisfaction comes mostly from how the faction stories are handled. A great many of the Alliance stories are based on things they have lost, whereas Horde stories are more about the things they have gained. This principle ranges from territorial (Alliance loses Southshore, the Horde gains control over Hillsbrad), to racial (The Worgen lose Gilneas, the Goblins gain Ashzara), to cinematic (While both factions lost their leaders at the Broken Shore, the Alliance story focuses on the loss of their king, whereas the Horde story focuses on the rise of Warchief Sylvanas). It leads to Alliance players feeling like they're never truly winning anything, the best they can hope for being some high-road return to the status quo.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post
    It looks like the Alliance is generally in better shape than the Horde, controlling a lot of the northern part of the EK, including the vast majority of the Plaguelands and Gilneas.
    It depends on what state Gilneas is in. Controlling it means nothing if it's still uninhabitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    It depends on what state Gilneas is in. Controlling it means nothing if it's still uninhabitable.
    Supposedly it’s in good enough shape for the Alliance to be basing a large number of forces there with which to push north to pressure the remaining Forsaken holdouts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    When my rogue went there to dispose of some black dragon, it wasn't deadly from any plague at least. ^^ And that was quite some time ago.