Thread: Prestige in BfA

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    the more i read about bfa the more i just see long pointless grinds with little to no value attached to them and exploiting the player base.

Actually farming prestige is retarded. World quests should never been better than rated arenas.

I hope rated arenad/bgs will give more honor + bonus for higher ratings or game time. Look at 2v2 - 10 min games for so little honor?

Farming max prestige is hell already for ppl that don't play pvp only.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    That's a huge deal though. 50 honor levels will likely take a couple months to grind through. Just to put it into perspective, 130 honor levels was the entire Legion grind.

Furthermore, you have zero rewards to look forward to until honor level 400. So that's about 270 honor levels of nothing. 270 levels is twice the entire Legion grind.
    That's like a full year or more of daily PvPing just to get to the first reward.
    This. As someone who was prestige capped in legion, It's pretty infuriating.

It's a ridiculous grind, the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
    Yep. I actually kind of enjoyed the system is Legion. I was capped. And then BFA prepatch rolled around and told me that I had to grind literally hundreds of levels to see anything like a new mount or pet and I said "Ah, to hell with it."

I AM the target audience for this system. It's bad when people like me dismiss it.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
    This thread was made before BfA launched. Was it not obvious?

Closed due to necro.