Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Ending the PVP weekly at 1/4

Seems harder than mythic Ghuun as alliance LUL

15+ Year Old Account
    It's fun with guildies!

But yeah, maybe it should be three battlegrounds. Especially considering the reward is subjectively worse than running four Mythic0 dungeons.

Not sure what you mean by 1/4 ? did you lose 1 win 4?

I used to defend the alliance and say that it isn't as bad as people say it is. In past expansions, I used to win most my games as long as I put in a good effort. After this week, I can definitely say that it is a fucking train wreck on alliance, so much so that I am heavily considering faction changing. Been playing my disc most of this week. Have always been top or near the top heals. I call incs and call priority targets. I know for a fact that it isn't me, and anyone who says otherwise can fuck right off because the stats don't lie. Alliance if full of little sperglords who ignore both enemy and friendly healers and blame others while they sit at 500k damage ten minutes into the game.

PvP just doesn't seem to be worth the trouble unless you bring in several skilled players on voice. It's very disheartening because I used to mainly play this game for pvp, but now it just feels like an exercise in futility.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ilik2345 View Post
    They mean they completed one out of the four BG victories required for the weekly quest.

I won 4 bg in a row.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SealMemeSix View Post
    I used to defend the alliance and say that it isn't as bad as people say it is. In past expansions, I used to win most my games as long as I put in a good effort.
    I feel this is subjective and not representative of my experience as EU-Alliance.

I don't think you'd have much of a better time if you were to race change.

Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    I won 4 bg in a row.
    Grats!

Quote Originally Posted by SealMemeSix View Post
    I used to defend the alliance and say that it isn't as bad as people say it is. In past expansions, I used to win most my games as long as I put in a good effort. After this week, I can definitely say that it is a fucking train wreck on alliance, so much so that I am heavily considering faction changing. Been playing my disc most of this week. Have always been top or near the top heals. I call incs and call priority targets. I know for a fact that it isn't me, and anyone who says otherwise can fuck right off because the stats don't lie. Alliance if full of little sperglords who ignore both enemy and friendly healers and blame others while they sit at 500k damage ten minutes into the game.

PvP just doesn't seem to be worth the trouble unless you bring in several skilled players on voice. It's very disheartening because I used to mainly play this game for pvp, but now it just feels like an exercise in futility.
    http://wow-stats.com/bgwr01.html I don't think faction changing would make as big of a difference as you think. It looks like horde had a good weekend by the spikes, but it's not even 55%.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    I feel this is subjective and not representative of my experience as EU-Alliance.

I don't think you'd have much of a better time if you were to race change.

Grats!
    Playing both horde and alliance in EU what I have felt is horde has a mob mentality always running in packs, zerging a base then leaving and racking up kills. Alliance on the other hand can be too defensive, sometimes I see 2-3 people defending a base when we are already losing and need more bases. I have had more fun playing as a horde than alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by ilik2345 View Post
    seriously, too many people on MMOC use weird acronyms thinking that everyone understands their no-life words.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    This thread's title doesnt mean anything. Learn to express yourself before posting stuff.
    Last edited by Ultima; 2018-10-31 at 12:59 AM. Reason: "Verbal" warning, language edited.

Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    seriously, too many peeps on MMOC use weird acronyms thinking that everyone understands their no-life words.

- - - Updated - - -

This thread's title doesnt mean anything. Learn to express yourself before posting stuff.
    Are you serious. Did you really have trouble understanding him? What was the weekly event last week? DId you not log on to look, or read the MMO-Champion front page, or pay attention at all? It was the winning 4 battlegrounds, therefore 1/4 meant he won 1 of the 4 he required.

This isn't rocket science.
    Last edited by Ultima; 2018-10-31 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirtyrock View Post
    Are you serious. Did you really have trouble understanding him? What was the weekly event last week? DId you not log on to look, or read the MMO-Champion front page, or pay attention at all? It was the winning 4 battlegrounds, therefore 1/4 meant he won 1 of the 4 he required.

Title does not make sense. I can understand that it makes sense for people that are deep in the game and live in that world. If you want to express yourself, do it correctly. People who study rocket science have difficulties understanding poorly communicated messages.

Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    Title does not make sense. I can understand that it makes sense for people that are deep in the game and live in that world. If you want to express yourself, do it correctly. People who study rocket science have difficulties understanding poorly communicated messages.
    It also makes sense to anyone who is even sort of current with game knowledge and is willing to think for 1/2 a second.

Sorry, that may be confusing to you; 1/2 in this context means one-half, not 1 win and 2 losses...

anecdotally, I have had to go Merc Mode several times to even get my daily first-wins in regular BGs.

In Epic BGs, Horde seems to be regularly stomping ALliance and i dont have to Merc. I rarely have to do more than a single Epic BG.

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    Can the Alliance not que as Horde for randoms?

When I was grinding Honor in Legion for Artifact appearances I would que as Alliance for the rapid ques. Excuse my ignorance of how the other side works, never played it.

Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    Can the Alliance not que as Horde for randoms?

When I was grinding Honor in Legion for Artifact appearances I would que as Alliance for the rapid ques. Excuse my ignorance of how the other side works, never played it.
    Nope. Merc Mode only goes one way. The side with the longer queues can Merc to the other side, but the side with short queues cant merc.

- - - Updated - - -

** Unless they changed it for BfA.

And you cant Merc Brawls, which blows.

It also makes sense to anyone who is even sort of current with game knowledge and is willing to think for 1/2 a second.

Sorry, that may be confusing to you; 1/2 in this context means one-half, not 1 win and 2 losses...
    Man your post proves that the world you live in is disconnected from real life. Who the hell would say "1/2 a second" rather than "half a second". Clearly you're a kid, dont even respond I won't read your moronic response.

Dude does this in a ton of threads.

Instead of spending 5 seconds rubbing their last 2 brain cells together and going "oh 1 out of 4" they make a bunch of dumb posts almost flaunting how clueless they are.

Deleted
    the 4 WIN condition is just SM. y not complete 4 bgs?

the most self-control challenging losing spree was 28. 28 lost bgs. 28. now some of them were fun, cuz at least my perfomance was at limit, but most of em were just gankfests.

y not just complete 4 bgs?