Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Single orbs don't do much and you can avoid. A fully charged one hurts, but takes about 5+ seconds to charge up. Plenty of time to do something about it. So Zen can kill people but needs time. It's not near instant like Brigitte's can be.
    You clearly haven't been watching OWL and what the Zen's in that do.

• Her melee whip needs reduced from 35 to about 30 while reducing range from 6 meters to 5 meters to match Rein's.
    • Whipshot from 70 to 65
    • Shield bash increased from 5 seconds to 8 or 10 seconds (to match McCree's Flashbang). If it's going to stay low it should have it's damage reduced from 50 to 35 (even McCree's Flashbang is on 10 seconds and does 25).
    Her healing would need to be increased to counter this otherwise you're basically making her worthless. With your changes her whole combo would do: 175 damage and that's assuming you hit every thing (melee-->shield bash-->melee-->rocket flail), less if you also get the shield damage reduction which would lower it to 160 damage. Then she's not doing anything much until her combo comes back up. Her role is anti-flanker and you're basically trying to get rid of what makes it work.

My only issue with Rein vs. Brig is that Brig can stop a charging Rein with shield bash. This needs to be changed. A doomfist punch against a Brig shield bash results in both being stunned but a Brig shield bash against a charging Rein results in a stunned Rein. I'd be much happier playing Rein in today's meta of Brig on every team if I could charge in without worry of getting shield bashed and destroyed during the stun.
    Last edited by NightZero88; 2018-05-05 at 04:01 PM.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    You clearly haven't been watching OWL and what the Zen's in that do.
    I have, however you can't balance a game solely on what pro's can do.

Her healing would need to be increased to counter this otherwise you're basically making her worthless. With your changes her whole combo would do: 175 damage and that's assuming you hit every thing (melee-->shield bash-->melee-->rocket flail), less if you also get the shield damage reduction which would lower it to 160 damage. Then she's not doing anything much until her combo comes back up. Her role is anti-flanker and you're basically trying to get rid of what makes it work.
    Her damage should not be to take out a 200 HP in 3 hits with her combo. Hitting for 175 is enough to weaken them and have the team help, which is what the game is about teamwork not one support hero taking out others solo wise. If anything it requires her to use your melee one extra time.

Her healing doesn't need to be compensated to offset it. If anything I feel she heals for a huge chunk already and would rather see her heal cut in half along with the cooldown cut in half. Especially since the way it works with targeting there have been times you go to heal someone and someone else runs in, gets knocked back, etc right at the same moment and you are left so many seconds without being able to do much.

My only issue with Rein vs. Brig is that Brig can stop a charging Rein with shield bash. This needs to be changed. A doomfist punch against a Brig shield bash results in both being stunned but a Brig shield bash against a charging Rein results in a stunned Rein. I'd be much happier playing Rein in today's meta of Brig on every team if I could charge in without worry of getting shield bashed and destroyed during the stun.
    Rein has so many issues as is already that it's worth a topic on it's own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes to the Pulse Bomb nerf. She's too powerful in the right hands, arguably the most powerful
    character in the game. A little less of that power was much needed for a long time.

I do wonder how much of a difference the changes to Lucio and Hanzo will affect them in game.

I agree to an extent but on the other hand you almost have too. If you balance around the bottom tier players, the game is unplayable for top tier.

Her damage should not be to take out a 200 HP in 3 hits with her combo. Hitting for 175 is enough to weaken them and have the team help, which is what the game is about teamwork not one support hero taking out others solo wise. If anything it requires her to use your melee one extra time.
    And it can't. Rocket flail [35 damage]+shield bash [50 damage]+rocket flail [35 damage]+Whip shot [70 damage] = 190 damage. That is the combo, and it is four hits. If you add anything else in, players can react and escape, etc.

Her healing doesn't need to be compensated to offset it. If anything I feel she heals for a huge chunk already and would rather see her heal cut in half along with the cooldown cut in half. Especially since the way it works with targeting there have been times you go to heal someone and someone else runs in, gets knocked back, etc right at the same moment and you are left so many seconds without being able to do much.
    Except it does since everyone can agree Brig cannot solo heal. Her current heal is 16 HPS for 5 seconds, refreshed each time she gets a hit on something and repair pack which is a 150 heal on a 6sec CD (also she can't heal herself without being in combat). The only hero it can really be compared to is Lucio who has a 16 HPS ability (12 on himself) with the ability to bump it up to 46.8 HPS with amp it up which is on a 12 second CD. Lucio is clearly superior, despite having a slightly longer CD as amp it up heals everyone while repair pack can only hit one person. Both also require line of sight but Brig radius is bigger at 20 meters to 10.

True but it is a glaring thing that I wish would get corrected or at least acknowledged.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    I do wonder how much of a difference the changes to Lucio and Hanzo will affect them in game.
    In regards to Hanzo, I think the new replacement for scatter arrow is arguably worse than scatter was but it's still new. You can basically do the same thing with the new arrow as with scatter, you just have to aim at the person instead of the floor. It does seem like they adjusted his stupidly broken hitbox with arrows though, or at least it seemed like it when I tested in the practice range.

Her healing isn't an issue, she could heal for double and I wouldn't give a shit. The problem is her stun is on too short of a cooldown (It needs to happen less so she has to actually think about when to use it) and her armor ult is too big and lasts too long to the point that it can be used in 2 attack waves and go off again on the third wave. A wave is when the enemy team groups up and makes another attempt. It is a perma-ult at certain points.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Figured I'd leave this here for anyone who really believe Brigitte is good as is. Even the comments help show what's wrong with her.

https://dm.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/co...staim4headlul/

Is there any word on any bugs regarding her heal? Several times during the course of a single round it fails to heal the target, doesn`t go off even though i`ve targeted the person.

Quote Originally Posted by Dejiko View Post
    Is there any word on any bugs regarding her heal? Several times during the course of a single round it fails to heal the target, doesn`t go off even though i`ve targeted the person.
    From my experience that isn't a bug it's because it hit someone else. It's annoying if you are trying to get someone on the verge of death. They are fixing Ana's to be more smart in that sense so I wouldn't be surprised if Brigitte's is fixed at some point.

From my experience that isn't a bug it's because it hit someone else. It's annoying if you are trying to get someone on the verge of death. They are fixing Ana's to be more smart in that sense so I wouldn't be surprised if Brigitte's is fixed at some point.
    It`s not that, i think it`s more to do with the person moving and the game not being able to register the casting of the ability on the person moving, as if the reticule is really sensitive to any target`s shift in movement.
    Probably just due to latency

I absolutely hate this as Brig. Someone will be at critical health, throw the heal and....someone steps in front as I do and it hits them and critical health teammate dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Dejiko View Post
    It`s not that, i think it`s more to do with the person moving and the game not being able to register the casting of the ability on the person moving, as if the reticule is really sensitive to any target`s shift in movement.
    Probably just due to latency
    From what I've seen, it's a thrown object, if the person moves behind a wall or something while it's in the air, it doesn't trigger, which is exceedingly annoying.

My biggest gripe with healers is trying to target low health people with the "come to me for healing" trigger. Especially through walls, all I end up doing is spamming I need healing. I wish it was smarter or there was a better way to make it trigger.