• Warlords of Draenor (WoD)

22 1.67%
  • Legion

248 18.82%
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    You go and sit in that corner, and think very hard about what you did wrong.
    Well, for me it had the best questing, best raid in WoW (BRF) and it introduced missions table (maybe Garrison wasn't the best, but the Legion one is perfect) I really love the whole Garrison/ Class Hall idea of a home. It would rank higher for me if it wasn't for insane content drought.

WotlK is always going to win in expansion polls, it was the peak of WoW's popularity

Quote Originally Posted by Santoryu View Post
    Who the hell voted for wotlk? Are you insane?!
    Ulduar was the shit but I liked mop more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    I remember how well the game was set up during Burning Crusade. the system was easy to learn. complicated to figure out. now the games systems have improved much since then. though BC was before all the crazy things added later on other expansions.
    A lot of class could be played with one button or a marco back than it was really easy to figure out.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Voted TBC, but could've easily gone with MoP or Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    MoP.

It had the most solo content of any expansion and the storylines were fun (Until 5.3).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TickerDS View Post
    In its time, LK is a lock at #1.

But if you were to put the two side by side and twisted in the relative differences between today and when LK came out over a wide scope of factors....Legion is a close second.

How, in any world, is MOP getting so many votes though. Seriously. WoD is WAAY down at the bottom of the list of course, but Panda has to be second to worst on almost any objective list.
    You arent being very objective. Most people bashing on pandaria does so because of pandas.

The truth is pandaria had some of the best raids, interesting classes, beautiful zones and very good story progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Accidental double post.
    You can delete post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    You arent being very objective. Most people bashing on pandaria does so because of pandas.

The truth is pandaria had some of the best raids, interesting classes, beautiful zones and very good story progression.
    Arena was in a garbage spot for the first half but I've never had more fun in random battlegrounds than in mop or vanilla.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolgubstep View Post
    Surprised to see Mists up there... I quit that entire expansion, hated everything about it.
    I quit a large amount of the expansion but certainly not all. I disliked most about it but it had a few things going for it.

The main reason it wasn't terrible is simple. Moreso than any other expansion, every single spec I played felt designed VERY well. I can't even pretend to imagine that being the case these days. I have to really push to find an enjoyable, well-designed spec at the moment. But in MoP? Man, they felt good.

The theme though? Did nothing for me. Felt very detached from the world for the first time. Didn't care for any of the characters or their stories. The dungeons didn't inspire me, especially the revamped SM/Scholo abominations.

Throne of Thunder however was an awesome raid.

Vanilla isn't an expansion.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Legion, easily. Love the classes design, leveling, raids, things to do. Also epic storyline overall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    The people voting for MoP and Legion make me sick.
    yeah well...deal with it

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    It baffles me even more, people vote for WotLK. It was a horrible expansion, which EVERY ONE at the time agreed on.. The WotLK didn't start until late Cataclysm..
    Actually, there were really only a few complaints of wotlk at the time. ICC was around forever, and TotC sucked. Otherwise it was very well received. I didn't vote for it here I went with mop as the classes were never better overall than they were then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    The people voting for MoP and Legion make me sick.
    Precisely how I feel about people who think the world begins and ends with their opinion.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Why is Vanilla there? It's not an expansion

Legion is the best (easily) then Mists.

Wrath and BC are ridiculously overrated, but ended on a high notes, which people only seem to remember.

Cata and WOD were underdeveloped and fell flat in their second halves, which again people only seem to remember the latter parts (see a pattern?)

I don't have a lot of faith in BFA, but we'll see, hard to really tell how it will play out.

I died a little inside when i saw all those votes for MoP .

Wotlk for life !

MoP is the best (though it's a hard choice betwenn MoP and Wotlk).
    Good solo content, good storytelling, excellent PvP and class design and you could still enjoy the game without playing 4-10 alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    Wrath and BC are ridiculously overrated, but ended on a high notes, which people only seem to remember.
    Out of curiosity, what are you talking about? How did either of them end on high notes? TBC ended with a raid with the lowest participation rate ever I believe, and WotLK ended with a 12-month gap in content, by FAR the longest ever at the time, both of which created a massive amount of complaints. Not sure what these "high notes" are that you're referring to..?

Cata for me. I raided and pvp'ed the hell out of that expansion. Best leveling experience and talent system implementation ever. Also at the time I had the best guildies I ever had. Yeah, one can argue if Deathwing really sucked as much but apart from that very good expansion.

Oh, and The Day Deathwing Came too!

MoP - Best class design