Question dps machine for random bg:s?

need some suggestions, what values most except the fact to play objective of course
    i mean is mobility more worth than an extreme burst capability?
    is any class more suited for random bg:s than others? and yes i know random is just as fun as LFR teamplay wise sometimes
    thats why im wondering wich class is best suited to make it on their own
    the classes i like to compare is:

*ww monk
    *havoc demon hunter
    *retri paladin
    *frost dk
    *feral druid
    *arms/fury warrior
    *survival hunter
    *enhancement shaman

im well aware theres no "best" class so what im wondering is wich have the "best" toolkit for them rambo missions some randoms turns out to be.

There is an objective best class if you want to win by objectives and can play semi competently. It's called a rogue. They have a natural edge for most objectives in random unorganized bgs such as solo returning flags and being able to solo take flag nodes in av/ab/ioq against most other solo classes, but that doesn't seem like what you want.

I can't really tell what your real objective is though based on your post though. If your'e saying you want the class that can do the most damage and disregard objectives, Spriest/Moonkin/ele shaman/locks are good at that if you have some melee canon fodder. DH/DK are good at that while playing as said canon fodder. Hunters can unload damage hard while being pressured as well if you want a middle ground between the last 2 groups I mentioned.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    There is an objective best class if you want to win by objectives and can play semi competently. It's called a rogue. They have a natural edge for most objectives in random unorganized bgs such as solo returning flags and being able to solo take flag nodes in av/ab/ioq against most other solo classes, but that doesn't seem like what you want.

I can't really tell what your real objective is though based on your post though. If your'e saying you want the class that can do the most damage and disregard objectives, Spriest/Moonkin/ele shaman/locks are good at that if you have some melee canon fodder. DH/DK are good at that while playing as said canon fodder. Hunters can unload damage hard while being pressured as well if you want a middle ground between the last 2 groups I mentioned.
    in some way i seem to always end up trying to kill opposite teams healers on my own wich not always is easy in randoms since way to many prefer to hit on that overhealed fury warrior instead of the healer behind him

and for rogue, well ive played it quite a bit and they are monster out in the corners or pick that poor fella that are a little behind the rest but as soon the heat goes up i go down :P guess im not good enough xD

guess to me one way of objective dps in random BG is to kill opposite teams healers and protect fc and our own healers.
    Last edited by luciphear; 2018-05-05 at 07:49 AM.