Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraNic View Post
    Thats true but you normally dont skill Barbarian. Most guides recommend Battle Trance or Thirst for Battle (first one is the go-to talent for survivability, it heals you for 9% health over 12 seconds after hitting one target with raging blow twice) so there is a much bigger tradeoff, while two charges of divine steed for paladins are pretty much base talents.
    I assumed you meant RBG. Which is why I thought you were using the most op talent in the game [barbarian] lol. If you run arena, go Arms. Then go to the Retribution's forum and look at all the threads of them complaining about the overpowered Arms warrior lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    The ability is not cool and needs to go. I'd rather have sparkly lights behind me than this thing. The thing doesn't even help that much and other classes have better mobility + constant speed uptime than we do. Not to mention if you are Tauren/Draeni/Lightforged and don't have the glyph using it in buildings is impairing you. (Found that out leveling my LFD and not wanting to spend 6k for it on my realm)
    Hm?

Get the class hall mount, and then go to the dwarf to the left of the mission board.
    He'll sell a glyph to use the class hall mount for divine steed instead for order resources.

I've found the solution against ret paladin in pvp.

i dont do any pvp in the game and have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Hm?

Get the class hall mount, and then go to the dwarf to the left of the mission board.
    He'll sell a glyph to use the class hall mount for divine steed instead for order resources.
    Yeah, if you are 98+. My main gripe is if you are lower than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Yeah, if you are 98+. My main gripe is if you are lower than that.
    Ahh, the level part, missed that.
    Eh, I don't think it's that bad to be honest. The only gripe I've had with Divine steed is that its on the GCD.

WoW is balanced around 3v3 and team play in general, much of what ret paladins have are countered by dispels. I'd personally consider them more underpowered than anything outside of 1v1.

Even if it wasn't, you're a fury warrior - You can't really outplay anything, you just have to hit shit and hope that you do bigger numbers than them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Hm?

Even on a steed the taller races can get stuck in some places in BGs and arenas. Or, when you hit the button, there's some noise and half the animation, and then you're on the ground again, no mount, no speed boost, and the spell on cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Against Many View Post
    do you, though?
    With me still responding to your fail attempts to troll- yes, maybe, but you are still providing amusement with nonsense you're spewing here, so I do it for the cheap lolz
    He should change his name to Chief Wiggum.

I was very entertained reading this Thread.

OP started of telling everybody, that Rets are way too stronk.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraNic View Post
    As you can see retribution paladin feels pretty much too overtuned and overloaded.
    He really is not. We Rets have a little bit more Damage, but less uptime to deal it. I think it's pretty fair. Due to the Bursty Nature of it all, it's really just coming down to how to play versus retribution paladin. You can really see the difference between a bad and a semi decent player by seeing how the play against retribution paladins.

I am a main Paladin Tank, so not even a ret - and I don't play arena alot. But when I play arena, I start at a low rating and just bulldoze trough it, because nobody cares, if I have my wings up or freedom on me. But getting at a higher rating (which is 1900 for me, because I am not that good of an arena player) the enemy player starts to CC me in my CDs and I can't just pop wings and go ham.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Oh and you're not even correct, plenty of rets use crusade in arena.
    You are right. When I use Crusade in Skirmish, I will literally 1vs2 the enemy, because they all just want to tank my Crusade damage. Crusade maybe even works <1500 Rating in arena, but definitely won't work past that.

World PvP is broken as it is, so I don't even going to start arguing there.

Overall I think retribution with the right comp in 3on3 is fairly playable, but far from too overtuned and overloaded.
    Arguing about World Pvp is just pointless, but it's true, ret has a bit better kit for world pvp as some other classes (especially caster) due to the higher damage output, 8 second immunity makes much more difference, as the style of the gameplay is much more damage heavier.

Retribution has serious issues and problems. In terms of mobility,cc and defensives. And if anything it needs heavy fixing and tuning. Not to get nerfed.

Their healing is unreal, especially in world pvp.

if you duel in the world dont expect much, nothing is balanced in world pvp..in legion they didnt bother doing anything in world pvp so you can be 1 shot by a other class, depending on gear and class.

If anything, ret should be buffed >

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Top kek, Retardin's haven't been good in PvP since Wrath came out. Hard countered by literally every other DPS class in the game, and tanks too.

I think the paladin is strong but not broken nor very powerful I think that this normal

Never had a problem with Ret with my lock. Pew pew

I will say in BFA they may become a major threat with the pvp capability of Jurisdiction, Law and Order and Unbound Freedom combo.

Larger stun range, constant slow and sprint. Ret's damage talents are lack luster at best to be completely honest but their anti mobility combo might be the perfect set up. A sprint feature to help yourself or another player who needs to get away in tandem with a constant slow and better stun range. The base talents might prove to help this a lot, granted other classes get this same huge buff as well but this might be exactly what we needed.

But right now, as is, we are not op by any means and anyone who thinks other wise is literally just full of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Waldor666 View Post
    Never had a problem with Ret with my lock. Pew pew
    Depends, affliction locks are hit or miss. Dest/Demo are easy for me to deal with but im 975 ilvl and its no biggie. But thats World PvP not actual arena. Either way locks vs pally right now are a particular coin toss of situations. I think the blunt answer is that Locks vs Myself is a skill thing, a skilled good lock will beat me. Hell if they are alliance i have even whispered them saying: "bruh, gj on that." Because you can easily tell the skill disparity between a bad lock or a good lock.

Ret mobility omegalul