Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    In Frontlines if there's a team with 3 healers (especially in Shatter) then you cannot take anyone down, especially their healers. Last night in a 24 man Shatter our entire "alliance" of 8 (standard 2-2-4 composition) couldn't take down a focused single member of the team with three healers. The healing & shielding power was just far too much. The rest of their team just hammered the ice. If we focused on ice instead their team would just cc us or pick off a target.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mmoc04524f3f3f View Post
    back in the good days and by good days i mean pre 2 talent specialization (vanila,tbc) people only had 1 option being to dedicate themself into 1 spec or waste a lot of gold so when you play a random battle ground you actually faced only dps most of the time and had a good time because it was fair and you also had the oportunity to get a double kill going in a 1v2 situation, and now? You try to 1v1 someone you cant because maps are so small and AV and IoC gets dodged by the scared horde so everytime you have something going the opponents healers jumps in quickly instant somthing heals him to full and its gg might aswell alt tab out of the game. inb4 cc the healer, get real nothing of this matters anymore. Its like modern yugioh at this point where its even better for the enemy if you get cc'd because something will proc giving you immunities.

So my question is why did blizzard ruin pvp to the point where i dont even know if im playing smite or overwatch or something? its absolutly grotesque and hahaha then they thought "oh well lets just add tanks who even cares anymore". This truly had potential but blizzard just doesnt know how to balance their own game.
    Learn to focus fire and cc. In other words: git gud

- - - Updated - - -

Wait a minute, this thread is almost a year old, why are we here?