Elemental using Legendary Boots and Shoulders combo

Is this a thing again? Does anyone use it? Whats the rotation or what is the priority cast? The popular set up with it seems to be
    Totem Mastery
    Gust of Wind
    Earthgrab Totem
    Aftershock
    Elemental Blast
    Echo of the Elements
    Lightning Rod
    Last edited by Jstreet; 2018-05-07 at 05:38 PM.

First off, OP's build shows Lightning Rod instead of Icefury. (No idea why LR as it generally worse than Ascendace / Icefury on ST)

Second, people (including myself) play with Shoulder instead off Gloves because they are a lot more reliable and less punished by (sudden) movement, at least for me, the build basically sims equal to regular Gambling build.

Also, Storm Elemental can be an option on certain fights with Ascendance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    First off, OP's build shows Lightning Rod instead of Icefury. (No idea why LR as it generally worse than Ascendace / Icefury on ST)

Second, people (including myself) play with Shoulder instead off Gloves because they are a lot more reliable and less punished by (sudden) movement, at least for me, the build basically sims equal to regular Gambling build.

Also, Storm Elemental can be an option on certain fights with Ascendance.
    It sounds like he saw it on someone who used this combo on his M+ run or cleave fight, it is indeed for these fights, but gloves + shoes are still better for pure ST.

Quote Originally Posted by Naustis View Post
    It sounds like he saw it on someone who used this combo on his M+ run or cleave fight, it is indeed for these fights, but gloves + shoes are still better for pure ST.
    It depends on your gear.

For me, Gloves sim slightly worse (.2%), adding in the massive RNG potential of these gloves, i just stick to shoulders, more enjoyable and basically equal dps.

Coven of Shivarra is where I first noticed it. Thanks to you guys ~I found the video where they put the 2 bosses in the corner with no LOS I assume and the shaman drops EQ in the middle and hits them both. I'm going to try out the spec though it seems fun.