Fury GCD Clunkiness in BFA Beta

So playing the Beta, and man, Fury is just a mess, as you all know. Haven't noticed the GCD being a major issues on most classes (and I have a level 110 of pretty much every spec at this point), but I main a Fury, and the GCD is still a major issue for Fury, more than for most specs, and I hope it's something Blizzard continues to adjust. As it stands now, the GCD change makes the spec almost unplayable. Fury is incredibly slow now and is more or less the exact opposite of the class fantasy it's been aiming towards (fast berserker gameplay style) since the spec's inception. Any chances Blizzard fixes this by launch, or are we all pretty much screwed?

They wont.

They want to slow things down, Fury included, the problems with Fury isnt the GCD (its the same problem with everyone, and you are testing with 10% Haste on the 110 characters which for a warrior is equal to "untestable"), its pretty much the repeat of legion launch.

Inner Rage+Massacre.

Its simply not fun, they really need to make at least one of those 2 baseline.

Although if you play Carnage on DPSing the dummy you can maintain a very high enrage uptime And according to details for 110 premade char, that way both Arms and Fury deal the same dps, around 1.8k but thats pointless 110 stats.
    Last edited by potis; 2018-05-07 at 11:18 PM.