Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

What is the worst "war crime" that was committed by either faction?

Hello everyone. With BFA and more faction conflict coming, I've been thinking about what we've already done in the past. A few of them come to mind - bombing of Southshore, gunning down the unarmed Horde soldiers in the ocean and so on. Say, what do you think was the worst crime in WoW's history by the Alliance and/or Horde? Thanks in advance.

None. All is fair in the world of Warcraft. You either have the strength or get crushed.

Theramore comes to mind instantly ofc.

Also, taking those refugee survivors from Theramor and using them as target practice in Orgrimmar.

Never forget Camp Taurajo!

Moving Hogger to dungeon, instead of letting him run wild and free

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    None. All is fair in the world of Warcraft. You either have the strength or get crushed.
    Why were we not allowed to go on a rampage in Siege of Orgrimmar then? But after looking at your picture and nick, you might be a bit biased on that one..

Remember Theramore? Yeah, that one. Or was it?

Quote Originally Posted by Coldrefreader View Post
    Why were we not allowed to go on a rampage in Siege of Orgrimmar then? But after looking at your picture and nick, you might be a bit biased on that one..
    Basically because game mechanics?? Alliance is made OP by Blizzard.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2018-05-08 at 09:44 PM.

Horde: Theramore.

Alliance: Nothing. The Alliance has never done anything in war that was morally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Horde: Theramore.

Alliance: Nothing. The Alliance has never done anything in war that was morally wrong.
    well they have, but nothing on a huge scale.
    Sky captain rogers attacked the forsaken ships in stormheim when she was not supposed to.
    but other then that i mean the alliance has never done anything morally wrong AS A WHOLE, there has been individuals in it who have done wrong and been brought to justice (or hopefully will be...) but the alliance has done nothing on the level of mass murdering civilians, killing men woman and children, torture, and experimentation.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldrefreader View Post
    Hello everyone. With BFA and more faction conflict coming, I've been thinking about what we've already done in the past. A few of them come to mind - bombing of Southshore, gunning down the unarmed Horde soldiers in the ocean and so on. Say, what do you think was the worst crime in WoW's history by the Alliance and/or Horde? Thanks in advance.
    Horde, well... Bombing of southshore, bombing of gilneas, bombing of stormheim, theramore and the capturing of its civilians, followed by their torture.
    The experimentation that the forsaken has done on alliance members since it joined the horde (Feeding humans acid for example eating them from the inside out)

The wrathgate, allthough that was a sect of Sylvanas that she had no control over so i dont blame her ,but now all of a sudden she is doing the exact same tactics (in the seige of undercity she deploys the plague directly onto the filled battle field, killing many horde and alliance, then turning their leftover bones on the alliance soldiers.)

Also some stuff in BFA like the attacking and slaughtering of a lumber village, one that really made me actually shed a tear was a women pinned to a wall by arrows with her young daughter crying asking her to wake up. Legit wtf horde. They are fucking woodcutters not soldiers... destroy their lumber... Dont commit genocide

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Grand Alliance : honestly imposing martial law under the pandaren villagers back in MoP

New Horde : Theramore/ Teldrassil
    Oh yes i forgot that, but you also forgot alot, read above. and yeah taldrassil, they aparently go on yet another genocide, dragging civilians into the middle of the town and executing them on mass.

Didn't the Alliance shoot a TON of drowning Horde sailors in the Pandaren intro because they didn't want prisoners? That was kinda fucked up

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Yeah Alliance have certainly been the aggressors at time but that's not a warcrime
    Yeah, sky captain rogers though does need to be taken to justice for that, problem is i dont think anyone lore wise knows, we know cause we are omni present gods, but i dont think anyone caught her taking the first shot.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    well they have, but nothing on a huge scale.
    Sky captain rogers attacked the forsaken ships in stormheim when she was not supposed to.
    The Forsaken are undead abominations. They must be eradicated on sight.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    but other then that i mean the alliance has never done anything morally wrong AS A WHOLE, there has been individuals in it who have done wrong and been brought to justice (or hopefully will be...) but the alliance has done nothing on the level of mass murdering civilians, killing men woman and children, torture, and experimentation.
    Even if we did indeed mass slaughter every man, woman or child, every civilian, tortured or experimented on them, it still would not be a war crime.

The Horde races aren't people and do not have a right to exist on Azeroth. It would be pest control.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina murdering people on the streets of Dalaran based on race alone is a good one. For some reason she still hates Blood Elves even after learning that it was a False Flag attack. Girl can't live up to a mistake. I guess that makes sense when that 'mistake' is ethnic cleansing.

Quote Originally Posted by Peebuddy View Post
    Didn't the Alliance shoot a TON of drowning Horde sailors in the Pandaren intro because they didn't want prisoners? That was kinda fucked up
    The orcs were soldiers swimming towards the alliance, they didnt surrender, yeah it seems like a dick mood... But if people trying to kill you just a few minutes ago were swimming towards you with possible weapons, dont you think you would shoot too?
    Yeah it was a crappy situation but nothing of "war crime" the horde could have simply tread water for abit and spoken to the alliance from shore surrendering, but instead they rushed towards the alliance. Only a few were shot before they were stopped and the rest were able to avoid drowning.
    yeah fucked up situation, but i dont think it could have gone any better as both sides are at fault, the horde just rushing them and alliance not giving more warning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebuddy View Post
    They also pretty much forced Pandaren to work for the Alliance to build that Airstrip in the Jade Forest. The Pandaren thought they were building homes or something for them. Can't quite remember. Horde has one of the first quests to rescue them for what is pretty much slavery.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:Unreliable_Allies

Eh, remembered it a slightly wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Jaina murdering people on the streets of Dalaran based on race alone is a good one. For some reason she still hates Blood Elves even after learning that it was a False Flag attack. Girl can't live up to a mistake. I guess that makes sense when that 'mistake' is ethnic cleansing.
    Jaina only killed those who tried to attack her, she doesent kill civilians, but the rest was a fucked up civil war, people are going to die.
    also where did she learn it was a "false flag attack" able to show me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Even if we did indeed mass slaughter every man, woman or child, every civilian, tortured or experimented on them, it still would not be a war crime.

The Horde races aren't people and do not have a right to exist on Azeroth. It would be pest control.
    Most Horde races are native to Azeroth, save the Orcs. Alliance are mostly descendent from the foreign Titan creations. We have more of a claim to the planet than you guys do.

Can't wait for that moment when Alliance players see just what their "good guy faction" is capable of in BfA.