Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    graymane jumpin sylvanas in stormheim despite the truce the factions had to fight the legion
    You mean after the horde broke that truce by unilaterally retreating in the broken shore? Sorry, the truce was long gone by then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    You mean after the horde broke that truce by unilaterally retreating in the broken shore? Sorry, the truce was long gone by then.
    ye thats why malfurion and tyrande jump you in valsh... oh wait they dont
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    ye thats why malfurion and tyrande jump you in valsh... oh wait they dont

That is not an alliance storyline. It's druid/emerald dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Horde: Theramore.

Alliance: Nothing. The Alliance has never done anything in war that was morally wrong.
    Morals are what you make them, technically there is no real right or wrong but only what society has deemed so.

War is not fair or just, you do what you have to win or die trying.

Deleted
    The bombing of Theramore for me

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    They also pretty much forced Pandaren to work for the Alliance to build that Airstrip in the Jade Forest. The Pandaren thought they were building homes or something for them. Can't quite remember. Horde has one of the first quests to rescue them for what is pretty much slavery.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:Unreliable_Allies

Eh, remembered it a slightly wrong.
    As opposed to the Horde intro which very much enslaved and brutalized the Pandaren, what the Alliance did was relatively minor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Was literally about to ask that. It was a military target supplying other military operations and the Horde gave several days to evacuate civilians as it slow marched up to it. Everyone who stayed knew they were staying in a city under siege.
    It was only thanks to Baine sending a scout out did Theramore get a chance to defend itself. Still, even when the civilians left the Horde captured many and made target practice out of them in Org. Not to mention they put other survivors in chains and made them fight for their amusement.

Alliance gave one major push in Cata for Camp T while the Horde mana bombs Theramore, plagues Southshore, and slaughters the Night elves not to mention bombing them as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Theramore OFC

The worst crime committed by both factions is Anduin's continued existence.

They both did something so that I am not even sure what I find to be the worst anymore.

You mean signalling to both sides that the battle was lost and the need for retreat is now real. The alliance know what the horn is for and can see legion airships bombarding horde area.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    You mean signalling to both sides that the battle was lost and the need for retreat is now real. The alliance know what the horn is for and can see legion airships bombarding horde area.
    That is not how an alliance works. It's not "i do whatever i want". It has to be a concerted effort. Unilateral retreat is not proper behavior. Only the behavior of cowards that don't really care what happens to their allies. They weren't the only ones in that battle.

Like don't even try anymore. I am not willing to listen to more morality and honor bending for the sake of horde arguments.

That is not how an alliance works. It's not "i do whatever i want". It has to be a concerted effort. Unilateral retreat is not proper behavior. Only the behavior of cowards that don't really care what happens to their allies. They weren't the only ones in that battle.

Like don't even try anymore. I am not willing to listen to more morality and honor bending for the sake of horde arguments.
    Thing is the retreat routes and battlefield communication are things, which any organised military effort requires to be settled ahead of time. They have a bout as clear of a retreat path as the Horde, they clearly know what the horn means.

This is not an argument of morality, but stupidity.(a very nuanced difference i know)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebuddy View Post
    Didn't the Alliance shoot a TON of drowning Horde sailors in the Pandaren intro because they didn't want prisoners? That was kinda fucked up
    They were temporarily under Sha influence, but got over it.

Whereas the Horde has committed most of its atrocities under no other influence than their own inherent brutality. Orcs especially have proven themselves to be capable of genocide and treachery both with and without demon blood. And the Forsaken... well, most of them don't have any humanity left within them.
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2018-05-16 at 10:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sighy View Post
    Thing is the retreat routes and battlefield communication are things, which any organised military effort requires to be settled ahead of time. They have a bout as clear of a retreat path as the Horde, they clearly know what the horn means.

This is not an argument of morality, but stupidity.(a very nuanced difference i know)
    Did you just call morality stupid? So, what? You think people should go around killing each other? Morality comes from social cooperation towards survival. Something that unilateral retreats are more certainly not. The Alliance forces clearly weren't prepared for such a retreat, wich means no such tactics were discussed.

There is no way to spin that the horde was in the wrong for having retreated. They should have held position and warned the alliance they were gonna retreat before they did. The horn wasn't for the Alliance, the horn was for the horde forces to fall back. They said nothing to the alliance, except their ally ran on them.

Therfore, they broke the truth by betraying their ally. Go on, try to spin some more like what i'm saying isn't exactly what happens in the real world. God i hate RP'ers.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-05-17 at 07:53 AM.

Deleted
    The Horde once killed and tea bagged the entire Alliance population of Stranglethorn Vale.

Did you just call morality stupid? So, what? You think people should go around killing each other? Morality comes from social cooperation towards survival. Something that unilateral retreats are more certainly not. The Alliance forces clearly weren't prepared for such a retreat, wich means no such tactics were discussed.

There is no way to spin that the horde was in the wrong for having retreated. They should have held position and warned the alliance they were gonna retreat before they did. The horn wasn't for the Alliance, the horn was for the horde forces to fall back. They said nothing to the alliance, except their ally ran on them.

Therfore, they broke the truth by betraying their ally. Go on, try to spin some more like what i'm saying isn't exactly what happens in the real world. God i hate RP'ers.
    No i said the argument is about aliance being the idiot brigade(again). Not morality.

Aliance knew the meaning of the horn and Horde didn't exactly get a head start their frontline was breaking under the demon assalut. There are literally no excuses for the aliance not to retreat other than "we need a reason to complain"

The aliance was sitting around like jackasses in time it took horde to walk over the entire length of the istalnd, board the ship and sail away a decent distance.

Alliance degrading Night Elves to the role of pumpkin farmers and waifus is the worst War Crime.

10+ Year Old Account
    hold on a sec, i'll get my pop corn.

waiting for all those semi-knowledgeable fanbois to put on the "camp taurajo mix tape" on repeat.
    and then close their ears and go "lalalal" on everything blizzard has made the Horde do.