Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    The Alliance rounding up all the Blood Elves to execute them.

Twice

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas: "Hey we're gonna raid Gilneas."
    Garrosh: "Ok just don't use the plague."
    Sylvanas: ": D"
    Garrosh: "Sylvanas. Promise to me you won't use the plague."
    Garrosh: "SYLVANAS."
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrotix View Post
    Sylvanas: "Hey we're gonna raid Gilneas."
    Garrosh: "Ok just don't use the plague."
    Garrosh: "Sylvanas. Promise to me you won't use the plague."
    Garrosh: "SYLVANAS."
    More like

Garrosh: Attack Gilneas through a choke point which will get you killed.

Sylvanas: I'm still in Northrend here.

Garrosh: Ha you think I care, I want your people to die.

Sylvanas:.... OK back now and brought friends.

Garrosh: Waghl how dare you have means to stop me wiping you out. Now don't use your blight. Use this one that's just limeade.

Sylvanas: ...... Whatever I plan to win this war. Use our blight on their forces.

Deleted
    Theramore bombing ofc

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    None were confirmed until the book war crimes, where the ones listed were the mass murder of civilians, and i think the irreversible destruction of land? I think those are the only two were confirmed war crimes.
    Going by those requirements I'd say it's Horde 3, Alliance 0. Horde have the mana bomb prototype dropped on civilian druids in Stonetalon; the plaguing of Southshore making it so toxic even the Forsaken can't live there; and then the mana bomb on Theramore. All three not only killed many civilians but made the area uninhabitable.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Cockroaches are native as well. Doesn't mean they shouldn't be squashed.

As I said, the Horde races ain't people. They got no rights.

The Alliance will cleanse the stain that is the Horde. In the name of the Light.

Disagree. They deserve nothing. Actually, Thrall does deserve something... his head split open by Shalamayne.
    Ironic a pro black poster is spewing the same racist rhetoric as white supremacists.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Going by those requirements I'd say it's Horde 3, Alliance 0. Horde have the mana bomb prototype dropped on civilian druids in Stonetalon; the plaguing of Southshore making it so toxic even the Forsaken can't live there; and then the mana bomb on Theramore. All three not only killed many civilians but made the area uninhabitable.
    Southshore was basically a barracks from Vanilla when every able adult decided to attack the forsaken for just being there (Vanilla quest chain has all human settlements attacking first). Theramore had no civilians left. Anyone there was there for military reasons. Stonetalon went against the orders of warchief and was executed.

H: Theramore

A: Stormheim

Yet those two cannot be even remotely compared.

Nomi did the biggest crime of all, burning enough food to feed everyone on Azeroth for the next 10,000 years...

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Southshore was basically a barracks from Vanilla when every able adult decided to attack the forsaken for just being there (Vanilla quest chain has all human settlements attacking first). Theramore had no civilians left. Anyone there was there for military reasons. Stonetalon went against the orders of warchief and was executed.
    I was weighing the "destroyed the land irrevocably" part more heavily that the "civilian casualties" part. Stonetalon was particularly egregious because, as you said, the general responsible majorly violated the Warchief's orders. His orders were to claim the land for Horde settlement. Instead he destroys much of it with out of control industrialization, pollution, and logging, and obliterates another chunk of it with a mana bomb which has long lasting effects. The souped up one in Theramore might leave the land permanently uninhabitable. And iirc a member of the RAS says Southshore will be uninhabitable even by Forsaken for decades.

Grats boys you've finally conquered the land... hope you can make good use of it. /s
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Damn, people take the whole "Alliance are the good guys, Horde are evil" trope very seriously.

Don't know if it was mentioned but "Leave no witnesses" moment in Cata when a Goblin ship is caught in the middle of an Alliance and Horde ship. The Alliance fires on the Horde (to kill/capture? Thrall) destroys the boat, then decides the goblins are collateral and destroys their boat....they dont for one moment consider if it has women and children aboard.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Poppets View Post
    The Alliance fires on the Horde (to kill/capture? Thrall) destroys the boat, then decides the goblins are collateral and destroys their boat....they dont for one moment consider if it has women and children aboard.
    That is a standard protocol of secret operations, employed by the US military among others.