Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Bless your soul

Very nice, thank you for making this.

Yar/Kivutar -+- Raze -+- Alonsus-EU

Pro tip, you can disable the grid so it doesn't look like excel sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Pro tip, you can disable the grid so it doesn't look like excel sheet.
    Done for the first 4 Bosses, now u guys can tell me which one u prefer and ill edit the rest or will switch back

Next Update prob 17th June after next hc/nhc Tests if things change
    Crashing Oblivion 20/30/40k to all each time a Charm is removed in nhc/hc/mythic
    Explosive Corruptiun 5sec long Debuff on Random Player (1on nhc/hc and up to 12 on mythic)
    what means nhc? if it's normal then just write n... if it means non-heroic then its equivalent of lfr+normal+mythic which is not the case because you write like nhc/hc/mythic and mythic have separate menthion... so i don't understand what means nhc at all...

Quote Originally Posted by ztn View Post
    what means nhc? if it's normal then just write n... if it means non-heroic then its equivalent of lfr+normal+mythic which is not the case because you write like nhc/hc/mythic and mythic have separate menthion... so i don't understand what means nhc at all...
    fixed, all "nhc" meant non-heroic. So all number posted are pointed at normal/heroic/mythic

Updated to Beta Build on 13th July 2018 > new changes marked in purple as always

Next Update will be the Week before Addon Release. Or if Blizz decides to do another Round of Raidtests

Hey Dude, Awesome Docs thanks a lot for the effort!! Any chance you have put some times on documenting any other related docs? Like Healing Cds etc..

Once again, thanks for the effort!

Awesome work, thanks alot for this!

Updated to Beta Build on 28th July 2018 > new changes marked in purple as always

Next Update will be the Week before Addon Release. Or if Blizz decides to do another Round of Raidtests

Thank you very much Muell0r! Appreciate it a ton

nice work! appreciate this.

Updated to Beta Build on 5th August 2018 > new changes marked in purple as always

Not all heroes wear capes. Unless you do, then yes, all heroes wear capes!

****UPDATE 9****
    Updated to Beta Build on 12th August 2018 > new changes marked in purple as always

Deleted
    Pretty neat.

I think Taloc starts at 60% in the last testing: https://youtu.be/1Xb1jpozbhA?t=42m1s

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    I think Taloc starts at 60% in the last testing: https://youtu.be/1Xb1jpozbhA?t=42m1s
    Yes i know but the "Debuff" he had was something like ...Gamemaster.. damaged.. so maybe just some Numbertuning thing and wont change the Fight itself

Great guide. Can't wait for release!

****UPDATE 10****
    Boss Sheets Updated to Live Journal on Raid Release Day, prob last Update if Blizz dont Change Bosses
    "Bodo" is working on translating to French, Link on MainSheet. His Infos will be linked/posted on the French Version if he wants his Information spread to public
    Probably will add Links to WeakAuras in the Overview Sheet

amazing work -- is there a way to copy this for people who want to add their personal notes to it?