Uldir Unfair to 10 mans

I run a smaller raid size group of 10-13 people and we were stunted by Vectis last night. We had an easy time with Mother but that was to be expected but once we got to Vectis we couldn't get past 50%. Starting with 3 debuffs seemed unfair to a smaller raid size and from what i can see most people with close to 20-25 people are having no issue with it. The other issue comes in the fact that 4 of the 7 bosses in the instance favor larger raid sizes and only 1 out of 7 favor a smaller raid size. It just feels a little too punishing not wanting to bring in PuGs to do content

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's always been this way since blizz introduced flex raiding, they never could grasp the idea that certain debuffs, or soak mechanics would be harder in a raid with less people available to soak certain mechanics, or stack with, or dispell. Its just something they seem to miss every time. But its ok, give it a few weeks and they'll be wise to it.

I'm pretty sure Blizz has had this problem with flex raiding and 10 mans since... well, always. They still haven't figured it out. Too bad they don't use any feedback from testing, lol.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    It's not a problem, it is fair. If the easiest way to raid was to split into 3 10 man groups then people would do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    Two people were fired. Yet the focus has been squared solely on one of them because.... Vagina?

Quote Originally Posted by Primemrip View Post
    It's not a problem, it is fair. If the easiest way to raid was to split into 3 10 man groups then people would do it.
    Hey, I remember doing 3 Kara groups when my guild was gearing up for SSC. Totally the same thing, right?

Got any feedback that isn't stupid?

Then reward 30 man raids more so they are worth doing over 3x10 man raids. Don't make 10 man impossible for people who don't actually have more players.

15+ Year Old Account
    Except in this case it's 100% the opposite. Small groups are punished for being small on Vectis. The fight is made significantly easier by just throwing more warm bodies into your raid.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Landlen View Post
    I run a smaller raid size group of 10-13 people and we were stunted by Vectis last night. We had an easy time with Mother but that was to be expected but once we got to Vectis we couldn't get past 50%. Starting with 3 debuffs seemed unfair to a smaller raid size and from what i can see most people with close to 20-25 people are having no issue with it. The other issue comes in the fact that 4 of the 7 bosses in the instance favor larger raid sizes and only 1 out of 7 favor a smaller raid size. It just feels a little too punishing not wanting to bring in PuGs to do content
    I think bosses should favour larger groups a little bit as they are harder to coordinate and will often include "less good" players. However, of course a boss shouldn't be impossible to do with 10-13 people... that's just wrong.

Vectis is terrible with less than 4 healers, same goes to mythrax. Heavy healing setups work well on uldir. The only boss that works well with 10 people is mother.

5+ Year Old Account
    An magical Alien World full of Rainbows, Unicorns, Doobies, Pizza, & Jack Daniels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Vectis is terrible with less than 4 healers, same goes to mythrax. Heavy healing setups work well on uldir. The only boss that works well with 10 people is mother.
    Yeah our team did beautifully last night for our first time with four healers. <3