Page 1 of 3
LastLast

I started an Uldir Raid Guide-Sheet

Hey Guys,

as Topic says i started working on an Uldir Guide Spreadsheet.

https://bit.ly/uldirguide

Currently "Work in Progress"

All Bosses Heroic/Mythic Ready
    Will try to Update for new Beta Builds each Week

If anyone has some Ideas to Optimize/Change or Add other Things im happy to hear.
    And i know its a bit early but i plan to keep it updated till Raid goes Live.Better now then to late

And a big shoutout to Fatboss for Videos of Bosses i couldn't test myself and Slootbags Stream

****UPDATE 10****
    Boss Sheets Updated to Live Journal on Raid Release Day, prob last Update if Blizz dont Change Bosses
    "Bodo" is working on translating to French, Link on MainSheet. His Infos will be linked/posted on the French Version if he wants his Information spread to public
    Probably will add Links to WeakAuras in the Overview Sheet

****UPDATE 9****
    Updated to Beta Build on 12th August 2018 > new changes marked in purple as always

****UPDATE 8****
    Updated to Beta Build on 5th August 2018 > new changes marked in purple as always

****UPDATE 7****
    Updated to Beta Build on 28th July 2018 > new changes marked in purple as always

****UPDATE 6****
    Updated to Beta Build on 13th July 2018 > new changes marked in purple as always

****UPDATE 5****
    Updated to Beta Build on 14th June 2018 > new changes marked in purple as always

****UPDATE 4****
    Updated to Beta Build on 25th May 2018 > new changes marked in purple as always

****UPDATE 3****
    All Bosses now have Pics for Positioning etc
    All Bosses updated to latest Beta/Raidtest Build
    All Changes from last Raidtests/Builds are marked Purple
    Will update next Raidtests if Changes happen

****UPDATE 2****
    i started some Drawings for Taloc and would like to get some feedback if i should continue with this style for the other bosses or if i should change something.

****UPDATE 1****
    all Bosses are Heroic Ready (Sheet Green marked).
    all Bosses that have the Journal updated with Mythic Spells are Mythic Ready (Sheet Blue marked).
    Last edited by Muell0r; 2018-09-04 at 02:05 PM. Reason: update

Neat, should make link clickable though.

Someone made an imgur album for Antorus that had the abilities listed out and where they would spawn, that was incredible, but this is nice too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolgubstep View Post
    Neat, should make link clickable though.
    He can't, he has <10 posts.

Here's a clickable non-bit.ly version:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...WjVOPt8-o/edit

Quote Originally Posted by That guy maybe View Post
    He can't, he has <10 posts.

Here's a clickable non-bit.ly version:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...WjVOPt8-o/edit
    Forgot about that. Thanks.

Hey Guys,

all Bosses are Heroic Ready (Sheet Green marked).

all Bosses that have the Journal updated with Mythic Spells are Mythic Ready (Sheet Blue marked).

Zek'voz was changed a bit in todays Beta Build > will Update/Rework after todays Raidtest (Spells still same so Guide is useable)

Greetz

Thanks OP.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Awesome work! 1 Suggestion - can we have a tab in the beginning with a table, which fight is what type - ST, 3 targets, Add cleave, etc.
    Last edited by klaps_05; 2018-05-12 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Awesome work! 1 Suggestion - can we have a tab in the beginning with a table, which fight is what type - ST, 3 targets, Add cleave, etc.
    Added in the Overview Sheet

Hey,

i started some Drawings for Taloc and would like to get some feedback if i should continue with this style for the other bosses or if i should change something.

Greetz

Deleted
    Great guide, thank you

Deleted
    Nice work so far. Hope you continue with it!

Great work, once you have it polished you should post to Reddit for wider exposure

Good Job, but make sure if any changes to color code them

Quote Originally Posted by kran1um View Post
    Good Job, but make sure if any changes to color code them
    All changes are marked in Purple. Wil stay purple till next Test/Update

Updated to v1.3

****UPDATE 3****
    All Bosses now have Pics for Positioning etc
    All Bosses updated to latest Beta/Raidtest Build
    All Changes from last Raidtests/Builds are marked Purple
    Will update next Raidtests if Changes happen

Updated to Beta Build on 25th May 2018 > new changes marked in purple as always

Updated to Beta Build on 14th June 2018 > new changes marked in purple as always

So everyone is ready for Normal Raidtest this Weekend. Have Fun