Thread: World revamp

World revamp

As I leveld thru the classic zones i Realized that the cata revamp has been in game almost 9 years, much longer than classic zones where in game.

I really enjoy level my hunter in classic not only to experience classic again but for the questing, there are just so many quests one have forgotten. It almost feels like a new exerperience, like the cata world revamp felt. I leveled thru every cata zone just to experience the new quests and the zones of course.

So i thought, it doesnt matter if blizz make a level squish, remake classes and make the world more dangerous we Will still do the same quest as we have done since cataclysm.

I belive that a world revamp of eastern kingdoms, kalmidor and northrend is neccessary to give players a true experience when leveling again.

Do you agree or do you think it would be enough with class changes and an level squish?

10+ Year Old Account
    Revamp to Outland and Northrend first, then a secondary revamp to old world zones - specifically the ones that weren't touched by Cataclysm - second.