Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Mafia 105 - Signup Thread - Best in Show

New players are always welcome. If you are interested in Mafia and are not sure what to do then look into this thread to ask questions and get help http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cussion-thread

It's that time of year when all the dogs get groomed and put on display for the whole world to see. They'll be inspected, tested, taken around a circle and judged to see which breed is the best. But who will win and more importantly who will make it to the finale to see the winner crowned?

Put on your best dog collar and get ready to start sniffing each others butts!

General Rules

I didn't have a game ready so I found a set up on the internet and I'll adapt it before game starts. i make no guarantees about the balance or that there is no bastardization in this game.

Voting:

During the day phase, each player can place their vote on any player of choice. To do so, simply put the following in bold on a separate line:

vote: Kryllian

You can change your vote as many times you want, and you can remove your vote using

unvote

Unvoting is required or I will not count you changing your vote!

You can also vote for a no-lynch. This works like this.

vote: no-lynch

If "no-lynch" is the winning option, then no player will be lynched that day phase.

Lynching:

The moment any player (or "no-lynch") reaches the lynch threshold (half the players rounded down, plus one), the day ends. No more votes are counted. After that, "dusk" begins, during which you are allowed to talk as much as you want but votes are meaningless. Items used and posts made during this time will count toward the final day net posts per person. Dusk lasts until the gameday is formally ended by a moderator, at which point it is night.

Majority vote is in play so at the end of day you better vote if you want a lynch!

Signed up Players
    1. Graeham
    2. Marack
    3. Lora
    4. Dendrek
    5. Virothe
    6. Bageloaf
    7. Largehorn
    8. Krayzy
    9. Kel
    10. JynxieJ
    11. Listo95
    12. SatsuBL
    13. Reticence
    Last edited by Kryllian; 2018-05-12 at 03:42 AM.

I'll sign up!

Kryllian openly admitted he'd be a bastard mod in this doggy event. Not sure if pics of dog-duck even exi...
    *look on google*
    Fuck you internet.

Can I see the Dead graveyard ? :3
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

7+ Year Old Account

The internet always comes through!

7+ Year Old Account
    I'll join... I wanna be a German Shepard... Or a Rottweiler... Or Tibetan Mastiff

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be delighted to play...but I'll have to sit this one out. I'm going on a trip to Seattle next Wednesday for a MLP convention, and I'll be gone for a week. That's assuming work doesn't kill me first by overworking me.

7+ Year Old Account
    But Robo...a Sheepdog won't be the same if someone else winds up playing it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    But Robo...a Sheepdog won't be the same if someone else winds up playing it!
    I'm sorry. ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah okay let's do it

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post

The internet always comes through!
    I feel like I was summoned to the thread so... here I am to sign up.

- - - Updated - - -

Though I do have to say, this is picture much better

10+ Year Old Account
    I’ll think about it. There is nothing I hate more than bastardized games so I may not play.

Kryllian's level of bastardry is rather low compared to some blond hair person who has yet to show up here, though. :P
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

10+ Year Old Account
    Straight outta retirement

Sign me up. I promise I'll go easy bby

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Kraykray since he doesn't wanna have fun

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    Straight outta retirement

Sign me up. I promise I'll go easy bby

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Kraykray since he doesn't wanna have fun
    Yay worgy is back

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

You better believe, I'm signing up.

Worg will be here to distract all of you with his fluff while I murder you all.

It's going to be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Worg will be here to distract all of you with his fluff while I murder you all.
    The game hasn't even started and already you're confirmed scum. This is going to be too easy.

7+ Year Old Account
    There is no bastardization from modding. I won't be lying on role cards or manipulating the game. But this is a randomized setup with all sorts of role combinations. One of the possibilities has 4 jesters. That's why I said I can't guarantee no bastardization because some people would consider that a bastard game due to the multiple jesters.

Unfortunately I won't be around for the next week or so, so won't be able to sign up for this.

Also to be fair jester is a bastard role, so a setup with 4 jesters should probably be considered a bastard game. Actually I'm not sure it was a good idea you mentioned it was a possibility, because now the game is probably going to be a WIFOM party!

What if it's a trap, making you think there might be jesters while there'd actually be executors instead !
    Mind games !