Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

There you go.

I remember that the Kul'tirans concept art had them using mechanical limbs. But it doesn't seem to have made it into the beta. It's highly possible they are saving the concept for these missing gnomes.

"Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

Quote Originally Posted by Allifeur- View Post

There you go.
    That's absolutely a vault. I'm expecting a Gnome/Vulpera area to open up in Kul Tiras/Zandalar respectively when 8.1 hits.

Prepare! Prepare! Hide all your gadgets! Your gizmos! Your sprockets! Hide them and beware.

For Gnomes are coming there.....

I think this is probably the missing colony of Drisburg. https://wow.gamepedia.com/Drisburg

15+ Year Old Account
    Very convincing. I always figured that a gnome/mechagnome hybrid would be the best option for a gnome subrace, certainly better than mechagnomes or leper gnomes.

I remember back in the day when I was coming up with subraces, I pitched both "techgnomes" (cyborgs) and "sand gnomes" (junkers), based on the mechagnomes and the scrapped Jawa-inspired sand gnomes from Uldum in the Cataclysm beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazindragon1737 View Post
    I think this is probably the missing colony of Drisburg. https://wow.gamepedia.com/Drisburg
    Good catch. Even though it's from the RPG, we've seen them pull elements from the RPG a few times before. Bilgewater Port comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazindragon1737 View Post
    If they are indeed mechanical, or even cyborg, gnomes, I think it would make sense that they cannot play any caster classes. This would be a nice spin on gnomes (who have always been mages and warlocks primarily... priests later).

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    This prairie dog has been in the files for a while now. I'm guessing it's the hunter pet for these junker gnomes.

The look implies they might be titanforged? More golden than mechagnomes.
    Junker gnomes Druids confirmed! That's their bear form!

I feel like 8.1 is gonna introduce Kul Tirin, and Zandalari into the alliance and horde as allied races, aswell as Pathfinder Part 2.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post
    Junker gnomes Druids confirmed! That's their bear form!
    still better, more original then kul tiran druid forms :P

Deleted
    It will probably be a 3 part questchain with fallout vault memes

5+ Year Old Account
    Allied Races :
    Chosen Races will get their second skin
    for example
    Dranei - Lightforged
    Tauren - Highmountain
    Elves were swaped
    Horde Got NE
    Ally Got BE
    Gnomes- mechagnomes
    goblins- vulperas
    simple as neck

Pretty sure every planned Gnome content has been either scrapped or delayed. I mean seriously, they need to rescue this expansion and Gnome content won't do that.

Maybe we'll get a Mecha / Junker Gnome Island Expedition and that's it. Everything beyond that at this point is just incredibly unlikely.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Deleted
    And here it is, the theory is CONFIRMED. (except it wasn't for 8.1. but for 8.2.)

Now, let's just wait for them to tell us mechagnomes will be the allied race of 8.3!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allifeur- View Post
    And here it is, the theory is CONFIRMED. (except it wasn't for 8.1. but for 8.2.)

Now, let's just wait for them to tell us mechagnomes will be the allied race of 8.3!
    I'm 90% sure they will be introduced in 8.2.5. Probably along with Vulpera or Giblin as "Goblin" allied race.

So far every AR is connected (by model or history) to some base race. After Zandalari/Kul Tiran we still miss Gnome, Goblin, Worgen, Undead (don't think that Pandaren AR will be a thing). So if we will have Gnome/Goblin for 7.2.5, we should get something with Undead/Worgen for 8.3.5 (or 8.3.2?) - my prediction is that they're switch places like Elves and we will get Light Undead lead by Calia and some wild race based on Worgen model for Horde.

And imo introducing new races in smaller patches is good idea - usually there is not much outdoor content in these patches so people that want to level for heritage have time to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just more for your title, 8.2+ is when the trash gnomes come.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here is some info on 8.2.. Also that flying will come in 8.2 as well..