Do you plan on making a Zandalari?

I definitely plan on it. I've been throwing around a few concepts for a Zandalari character.

My first idea was a Zandalari of the peasant class turned pirate. Having left Zandalar sometime before the events of Pandaria, making his home in Booty Bay and picking up Goblin, Common and Orcish through interactions with various pirates and merchants. I talked with @Ramz a little about this concept, who pointed out something I actually haven't really thought of an answer for. That being, why would a member of the peasant class be in a position to leave Zandalar?

The alternative concept I thought of was a troll of the warrior caste. Instead of being all brawn though, he would have some scholarly tendencies. I'm not sure how I could realistically justify a reason for him leaving Zandalar though...

How about you first play through Zandalar questline and then come up with a story? It's kinda silly to come up with background without knowing the full story and how Zandalari are portrayed overall.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

When it comes to backstories, for roleplaying i usually prefer to stick with simple backstories, which can be expanded upon as the story goes on. So let's say i want to play a druid i would say that my durid was formally trained dinomancer sent out in an effort to help Zandalar's new allies with something. And roll from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    How about you first play through Zandalar questline and then come up with a story? It's kinda silly to come up with background without knowing the full story and how Zandalari are portrayed overall.
    Of course I plan on playing through Zandalar, but what we see from the alpha already does a lot to explore Zandalari culture.

Im planning to roll 2 of them.
    I wasnt sure if i did a darkspear and a zandalari, but the truth is i prefer the male zandalari models (female darkspear models are superior though) and want new and different druid models.

So im hoping to race change my horde druid and level for heritage a paladin (yes they will be a thing).

My roleplay story will be simple: they heard the call of the horde and wanted to join the fun
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-05-11 at 09:24 PM.

Yep. Got a 110 Druid ready to go just for them.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    If they can be pallys I will, it’s pretty much the deciding factor of which faction I’ll play leveling a horde hunter now go off set my alliance one and will level a zandalari one if they can be them. If not I’ll proabbly just stick with the alliance as my main faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Probably a druid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?