Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Funny seeing these folks persist in the belief that because they have been swept into a cult of personality it must mean everyone is in a cult of personality.
    “People who cheat and lie and commit crimes expect others to be like them. Their thoughts are full of treachery, so they see it everywhere.”
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Ah, have you broken your vow of silence to comment on disgraced lawyers?

Because I think that you might find that, for yet another issue, Trump and his lackey's track record on the matter is just... so much hilariously worse.

Like, i get you want to cluck your tongue at... honestly, I have no clue who this Avenatti guy is... but once again you're robbed at the opportunity to do so by people directly involved in the republican party and Trump presidency doing so, so much worse. Because while Avenatti might be a meaningless name to me, I'm sure names like "Giuliani" and "Powell" aren't meaningless to you.

Does any of that ever affect you at all? Or do you feel the shame of supporting someone like Trump and his utter clownshow of lawyers and court cases genuinely ameliorated by some twitter nobody like this guy also having legal issues? Because maybe, just maybe, you should stop supporting people who you can only stomach because "hey, some people tangentially related to the other guys are almost as bad as we are!"
    It's like a guy trying to gloat, after his team is behind like 8 goals, but it's not like they scored now, somebody simply arrested the streaker.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Imagine necroing the bejesus out of a thread to score a free-throw when the other team consistently dunks on you whenever they’re in the paint.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post
    Imagine necroing the bejesus out of a thread to score a free-throw when the other team consistently dunks on you whenever they’re in the paint.
    Impotent attempts at drive-by "gotchas" are all some of them have left these days, it seems.

I imagine he won't have the balls to return to this thread now that he's bumped it. In his deluded mind, he stuck it to the liberals today. Maybe it will help him sleep better tonight.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Isn't this necro old news as well? Didn't we already discuss this last year when his issues came out?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Isn't this necro old news as well? Didn't we already discuss this last year when his issues came out?
    Looks like she ran out. Amazon will gladly restock her on things to grasp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

they just announced the sentencing the other day. Whatever, I still think he's dreamy. If they want to give him house arrest at my place, I'll watch over him!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/08/polit...ion/index.html

The hero you wanted, Michael Avenatti sentenced to prison.
    You don’t have to keep popping up and showing us jus how big a pair of clown shoes you are.

We already know.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post
    Imagine still being proud of Texas.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Imagine still being proud of Texas.
    Imagine ever being proud of Texas.

Texas, the state that loves freedom so much it seceded from Mexico specifically for the purpose of keeping slaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Imagine ever being proud of Texas.

Texas, the state that loves freedom so much it seceded from Mexico specifically for the purpose of keeping slaves.
    Absolutely, but even if a Texan wanted to claim time distance from that stuff...its still a state that literally can't keep the power on and keeps electing Ted Cruz, who by all rights, is the least electable person in politics.

They're always like, "its cheaper to live here !!!!!". Yeah, most places with out working electric are cheap to live in.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Absolutely, but even if a Texan wanted to claim time distance from that stuff...its still a state that literally can't keep the power on and keeps electing Ted Cruz, who by all rights, is the least electable person in politics.

They're always like, "its cheaper to live here !!!!!". Yeah, most places with out working electric are cheap to live in.
    Luckily for us, by his own term limits beliefs, he won't be running for a 3rd term...LOL

Luckily for us, by his own term limits beliefs, he won't be running for a 3rd term...LOL
    Wait, you don't actually think that Ted Cruz believes his own rules should apply to him, do you?
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I guess I really am a very influential poster. I somehow won at MMOC/politics. Or pissed off people in the three dumbest discords (MMoCTrumpfans, MMoCBernieBros, MMOCGamerGateLives).
    Through snarky posts and bad jokes I've wormed my way into their;
    • Heads, rent free
    • Bookmark Bars
    • That Excel Sheet where they catalog my every transgression

/sips tea with GennGreymane

“Forza Azzurri!”

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    Wait, you don't actually think that Ted Cruz believes his own rules should apply to him, do you?
    No, that's why I laughed, lol