Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I actually had a dream about shadow hunters and they were fucking awesome in it! lol

I'd love to see them wield the weird throwing glaive weapons they had in W3. I think they could have a ranged dps spec, a melee dps spec and a healer spec.

More casters please. I would love to see the old Demo lock playstyle make a comeback in some form since it was some of the most fun I've had in PvP. Maybe it could be a caster spec for demon hunters? It was such a fun spec I can't actually believe that they completely reworked it into what it is now. It's a shame really.

I wouldn't mind seeing a caster spec for Monks and a tank spec for Shamans. Perhaps a necromancer caster spec for death knights. I dunno, but there are so many cool possibilities for new specs instead of adding an entirely new class. Holy caster spec for paladins or priests could be cool.

I could definitely see a new druid spec work that was focused on ranged damage and pets. They could bring back spells like thorns and insect swarm. Force of nature could be made exclusive to this spec and the spec could have pets and abilities to summon various forest creatures to fight for the druid. Or call upon the forest to aid them with roots, vines and poisons dealing damage for them. Since Balance has shifted more and more towards the lunar/solar fantasy over the years I could totally see something like this work.
    Last edited by Management; 2018-05-20 at 02:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Management View Post
    More casters please. I would love to see the old Demo lock playstyle make a comeback in some form since it was some of the most fun I've had in PvP. Maybe it could be a caster spec for demon hunters? It was such a fun spec I can't actually believe that they completely reworked it into what it is now. It's a shame really.

I wouldn't mind seeing a caster spec for Monks and a tank spec for Shamans. Perhaps a necromancer caster spec for death knights. I dunno, but there are so many cool possibilities for new specs instead of adding an entirely new class. Holy caster spec for paladins or priests could be cool.

I could definitely see a new druid spec work that was focused on ranged damage and pets. They could bring back spells like thorns and insect swarm. Force of nature could be made exclusive to this spec and the spec could have pets and abilities to summon various forest creatures to fight for the druid. Or call upon the forest to aid them with roots, vines and poisons dealing damage for them. Since Balance has shifted more and more towards the lunar/solar fantasy over the years I could totally see something like this work.
    Yeah, as much as I despise Demon Hunters, I don't know why Blizzard simply didn't just put the old Warlock Demonology spec on the DH class as a third spec. Warlock players who miss old Demonology would have simply migrated over, and DHs would have a much desired third spec. I agree with you, old demo was some of the most fun I've had playing WoW. It is sorely missed.

10+ Year Old Account
    tinkers please
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TelefonoGatewood View Post
    None. They seem to be struggling to keep the current classes alive. I wish they'd devote their time in making the current classes interesting and playable again, instead of gutting and pruning them to oblivion - and adding grind mechanics to unlock abilities to make them useful.

Class design has gone to hell in a handbasket over the last couple of epacs. I don't trust Blizzard to be able to deliver a new class
    This is a valid point imo. If the current class design is going to be in charge of any future class development, then honestly screw new classes, fix the already existing ones first.

That being said, I'd love to see a Tinker class at some time, or even better, Necromancers :3

maybe a bard class, with a new role (support role) and changing some mechanics to the game giving it new air to it.
    with support role i imagine a class that buff another characters on fights giving it dps/healing buffs, damage mitigations and applying damage reduction debuffs.

Bard, Dark Ranger/Void Hunter/Sister of the Moon class??, Necromancer

Quote Originally Posted by gantwort View Post
    I think bard has more potential than people generally acknowledge.
    I've been saying this. They can just make it mail instead of leather. The other classes like Necromancer, Shadow Hunter, and Dark Rangers among others would be too similar to existing classes. Bard seems like the most unique class still missing from the fantasy trope in WoW.

Ethereal void mage !!!!!!!!!!

I do not want new classes. What I want is allied races allowed to be death knights.

Quote Originally Posted by Xodan View Post
    I do not want new classes. What I want is allied races allowed to be death knights.
    On the same token, I really wish they would allow Void Elves and Nightborne to be Demon Hunters.

OT: Probably Tinkers. They'd be pretty unique IMO.

Some sort of void hunter or a banshee thingy. Idfk lol. Sylvanas-like even :drool:
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

I think the Warden class should be the Demon Hunter 3rd spec, because "The hunt becomes the hunter", after all what happened in Legion the wardens should know that the demon hunters have so many things in common as they do, so they should teach them their way, turning their teachings into the 3rd spec of the class. Even Illidan became the Warden of Sargeras.

I honestly would ask for Dark Rangers, Tinkerers and Battlemages.

Dark Rangers could be one of two things: the 4th hunter spec, or a hero class of its own. If it was a hero class, it could have two ranged dps specs, undeath and void (aka Sylvanas and Alleria themed specs). The races should be alliance void elves vs. horde undead elves. Maybe other elven races could become as well (night elves, high elves, blood elves and nightborne). Dark Rangers can be relevant for the Shadowlands theme (possibly the next expansion?). The downside is that it is another elven only hero class.

Tinkerers would be also a viable hero class based in engineering and gadget combo abilities, probably a dps and a tanking spec. Their races should be for the little guys only: Gnomes, mechagnomes and all dwarves for Alliance vs. goblins, vulpera and maybe forsaken (because of their alchemist plague gadgets) for the horde.

Battlemages could have two specs: time mage and spell breaker / battle mage. One spec would be focused mainly on time spells. The other would be on melee battle with spell breaking magic. The races should be non allied races with special effects similar to demon hunters: Stormwind Humans, Bronzebeard dwarves, Gnomes, Night Elves & Exodar Draenei vs. Orgrimmar Orcs, Darkspear Trolls, Forsaken, Blood Elves & Goblins. I excluded worgen and tauren deliberately, because i don't think beastly races would fit the battlemage fantasy. Their story could be that these dalaran mages got lost in time during Cataclysm event due to the infinite dragonflight and got brought back by the bronze dragonflight with new special powers.
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-05-24 at 01:37 PM.

Deleted
    Shadow hunters and witch doctors are only Trolls in warcraft.Dark rangers are only dead elves and what is even mixologist?

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Some sort of void hunter or a banshee thingy. Idfk lol. Sylvanas-like even :drool:
    Banshee would be awesome!!! Sooooo many possibilities with that.

NONE
    Why do people keep bringing up the amount of classes available per gear type, when Blizzard have said numerous times that isnt factored into new class decisions and never has been?!?!?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

The next class is obviously tinkers that will wear mail
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

I would like a DoT based ranged cloth damage dealer.

Perhaps a third spec for priests apart from disc and holy could work?

It could be named shadow priest. Now I would play that.

Deleted
    My top 3 choices would be: Dark Ranger Dark Ranger and Dark Ranger