Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wait. If you have a bounty on your head you either can't stealth or everyone can see through your stealth?
    That seems devastating for classes/specs that are balanced around getting the drop on others via stealth.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    Or it just needs a demon hunter. Stealth isn't safe since legion already.
    I'll take one class being able to see me rather than everyone.

Anyway, turns out. Stealth still works fine even after you have the assassin buff. You show up only on the main map, not the mini map and stealth works as it regularly would.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azarak View Post
    They cannot allow stealth of any kind for bounty targets. Stealth would literally break that mechanic because the rogues and druids, etc. would just stay stealth for ages and be impossible to find.
    When you have a bounty on you (which is a different system than the assassin buff where you are displayed on the world map), it automatically gives you a quest to kill 10 players without dying (and losing your bounty). The reward is a title: "Slayer of alliance/horde".

Also, you get a "tracked" debuff that indicates your position with a relatively good degree of precision, given how closely alliances were getting to me while I was stealthed and on the move (no, I didn't stay in stealth, I attacked them)

Really, why would you assume that a rogue, after wrecking enough havok to get a bounty, would then just stop playing and hide forever just as the stakes increase?
    Last edited by mmocd6cf53cb07; 2018-05-15 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buttchinbill View Post
    2. DO NOT allow bounty hunted targets to be seen in stealth. It would drastically ruin gameplay for stealth classes.
    lol what? that should be the opposite. Stealth shouldn't work or it would be completely OP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    lol what? that should be the opposite. Stealth shouldn't work or it would be completely OP.
    Ah yes, the core mechanic of a class shouldn't work. Good shit.
    After 14 years maybe it's time to stop whining about stealth?

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    First: I am not a pvp player. I play on a rp server and my focus really is rp. I'm not very competitive, but I do try every aspect of the game. I do like the concept of warmode, I really miss the days when armies clashed between Tarrens Mill and Southshore. Yes, I am that old. I went into alterac valley for 5 hours, logged out to sleep and logged back in the next morning in the same battle.

What I would like to see are trophies as currency and loot of enemies. Even if it's grey trash... It would be fun to have some trash loot with player names. If I go and kill the paladin Utha and loot something like "Uthas broken pauldrons", it would be fun. It would encourage to go after the next enemy, not only to know if you can beat him, but to see what you get there. And besides that I would like trophies like nightelf ears and troll tusks and trade these for cosmetics. Like 100 elf ears for a shoulder piece with some ears hanging. Or gauntlets with some troll tusks as decoration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naramag View Post
    First: I am not a pvp player. I play on a rp server and my focus really is rp. I'm not very competitive, but I do try every aspect of the game. I do like the concept of warmode, I really miss the days when armies clashed between Tarrens Mill and Southshore. Yes, I am that old. I went into alterac valley for 5 hours, logged out to sleep and logged back in the next morning in the same battle.

What I would like to see are trophies as currency and loot of enemies. Even if it's grey trash... It would be fun to have some trash loot with player names. If I go and kill the paladin Utha and loot something like "Uthas broken pauldrons", it would be fun. It would encourage to go after the next enemy, not only to know if you can beat him, but to see what you get there. And besides that I would like trophies like nightelf ears and troll tusks and trade these for cosmetics. Like 100 elf ears for a shoulder piece with some ears hanging. Or gauntlets with some troll tusks as decoration.
    I could get on board with vanity items purchased from grizzly trophies of fallen enemies. I have no doubt douchebags would ruin it with kill trading going on, but still, that sounds pretty cool.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    get gud is the way to improve vi von zulul

Deleted
    I'm pretty hyped too

2. DO NOT allow bounty hunted targets to be seen in stealth. It would drastically ruin gameplay for stealth classes.
    And ruin the fun for EVERYBODY ELSE? No thank you, cowards need to show themselves and man the fuck up. These classes are balanced without taking stealth into consideration anyway, it's just a free advantage they never pay for.

Ways to improve it = Don´t release such stupid content.

7+ Year Old Account
    1. Have a reason to aim for being a bounty hunted target. Maybe increased rewards if your under a bounty or cosmetic rewards or something.
    3. Give kills in world pvp highscore rankings, maybe the more kills you have the higher you are on the highscores for warmode. It should be done with kill to death ratios , not just kills. So for example if someone has 1000 kills but also died 1000 times he shouldn't be as high as a person who has 150 kills but like 1 death.
    4. Give the option for players on rp realms to be able to q for warmode outside of it, not just on their realm. Dying or dead rp realms wont have any fun with 0 people playing in warmode and it will be used just to farm increased rewards.
    5. Give titles for warmode at the end of each season, not like gladiator but its own set of titles. Maybe have the title "Bounty Hunter" or Assassin or something.
    6. Have a point system to buy items for world pvp. For example either allow conquest points or points you get from kills in warmode to purchase on use items for world pvp, such as speed increasers , damage buffers, items to escape with, immunities to help with being ganked and etc.
    7. Have incentive for world pvping in older zones. Maybe have a world quest there with conquest rewards or ap rewards/

Feel free to include more to the list or tell me a point you liked or didn't like. Thanks
    1. there will be acheives for sure for bounty hunter, also doing extra damage and being marked means people will come to kill you meaning more to kill then without bounty mode.
    2. lol yeah no, they need to be, or else there is no point to ti... Make it so they cant just sit in stealth, but i guess allow them to go stealth for a few seconds before being revealed.
    3. yeah no groups would just farm this for streamers for example, those who have the most freidns willing to let them farm them will be highest...
    4. uhh what? war mode puts you onto new realms... People on Rp realms in war mode will not be "dead" they will be on a new server with all sorts from all sorts of servers
    5.no, again no because this would be horrible only the best groups with freidns on the other faction would farm
    6. what..? no, this sounds horrible
    7. yeah lets split up the community over a massive amount of zones!
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tzadikx View Post
    Ways to improve it = Don´t release such stupid content.
    Same but your posts.

It's ok, you don't have to click the nasty war mode button. You can even hide the entire honor talent pane and pretend it doesn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by furniture View Post
    Same but your posts.

It's ok, you don't have to click the nasty war mode button. You can even hide the entire honor talent pane and pretend it doesn't exist!
    Wow u hurt my feelings.