View Poll Results: Should base Mythic Dungeons be available in LFD?

Voters
157. This poll is closed
  • Yes

72 45.86%
  • No

85 54.14%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    No because it's meant to teach people to get to play with others so they can start doing other non queue-able content.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Why? Just because it's hard doesn't mean we should have to travel.
    If you don't want to travel and interact with the world you are paying monthly to be a part of, then why are you playing the game?
    Please stop advocating for more and more skipping of the world and other content. Its horribly unhealthy for the game and it begets more and more "convenience" into the game for no benefit to the gameplay.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

I think so. I play a healer as my main and getting folks together in a group for alts is easy for me. I can't imagine how it is for DPS. I think at some point later in an expansion, expanding this option would be ideal. Mythic +0 is just as easy as Heroic this late in the game, especially with all your artifact talents available for boosts also.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to agree it is a mild yet effective way to familiarize with the concept of the LFG tool. The requirements aren't taxing and you already know the basics of the place you are going to visit. I believe they'd sooner just remove base mythic instead of making it queuable, since at that point you could just merge it with heroic again.

Absolutely not, even though M0 are pretty much soloable by any high gear character, I do feel its important to seek out socializing in game, and no reason to take one route of that out of the game even if it is a joke. I mean by that logic why don't they just put normal antorus in the LFD?
    Never underestimate the unknown, or some shit. *shrugs i unno*

I'm going to assume that you're talking about the dungeon finder tool that matches you with random people.
    This would, in my opinion, lead to a multitude of people complaining that its difficult because they only ever do the content that they can queue randomly for, and this will probably lead to a nerf to the dungeons as a whole.
    I also do agree that the mythic dungeons being locked from the dungeon finder leads the people, who actually are interested, to the use of the group finder tool, and hence familiarize them with this tool.
    It also kinda requires some amount of interaction with other players, however toxic it may sometimes be, which imo is a good aspect when we consider the fact that we're playing an mmo.

10+ Year Old Account
    LFG should just be removed along with multiple difficulties. There should be one difficulty with keys.

So much else is available to queue.

People wanting Mythic, should get familiar with the Premade Groups function.
    If they suddenly made Mythic dungeons available to automated queue, they'd also be pressured into swinging the nerf bat since people whom can't even be bothered to make a group manually are rarely apt for anything above Heroic dungeons or LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    no please let there still be some resemblance of effort and community in this game, whatever that is left of it
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Yes. Also remove normal and heroic dungeons, they're pointless

Yes. After you have completed the dungeon with 5 members at an appropriate item level.

So you've used the dungeon tool / found a group the normal way and not been carried.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I could have qued for mythics I probably wouldn't have unsubbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Criptos View Post
    No because it serves as a good way to introduce players and make them comfortable with the Group Finder tool.
    Very much this. And screening shitters out.

Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    So much else is available to queue.

People wanting Mythic, should get familiar with the Premade Groups function.
    If they suddenly made Mythic dungeons available to automated queue, they'd also be pressured into swinging the nerf bat since people whom can't even be bothered to make a group manually are rarely apt for anything above Heroic dungeons or LFR.
    I see this argument brought up quite a bit. That challenging content has no place for groups formed through automatic matchmaking. Doesn't Timewalking directly contradict this? As a healer i find the TW dungeons more challenging then Mythic 0 ever was, even at the launch of Legion.

But challenge is subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by grandgato View Post
    I see this argument brought up quite a bit. That challenging content has no place for groups formed through automatic matchmaking. Doesn't Timewalking directly contradict this? As a healer i find the TW dungeons more challenging then Mythic 0 ever was, even at the launch of Legion.

But challenge is subjective.
    I can't say I agree that Timewalking is challenging in any shape or form.

And history has shown that automated grouping leads to content being nerfed as randoms cry about not being able to easily beat said content without communication. Ergo, let them stick to Normal and Heroic dungeons.

Deleted
    If mythic dungeons weren't a one time loot per week then I'd be fine with a queue system being in place however as they are not, I prefer being able to organise who I invite through the group finder system during the earlier stages of the expansion so I have a decent group comp / geared players for making the runs smoother

Is it necessary? nope. Sure though, why not?

Deleted
    no please...

If you are getting quests in the world, or your table, or wherever, and they are sending you to Mythic level of a dungeon, than yes IMO it should be queue-able. If they only send you to heroic, than I don't believe there is a need for queue-able mythics.