View Poll Results: Should base Mythic Dungeons be available in LFD?

Voters
157. This poll is closed
  • Yes

72 45.86%
  • No

85 54.14%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Things are working fine. Don't try to fix what isn't broken.

Deleted
    the "base" mythic dungeon is no different then any other mythic+ dungeon its just +0

there is no point in having a queue for them
    It's actually +1, considering M+ starts at level 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandgato View Post
    Does it make sense to keep base mythic dungeons locked from the dungeon finder? This wouldn't apply to Mythic+.
    I think basic mythic dungeons should be in the LFD tool, by basic I mean, no keys. Wouldn't be a problem.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    If its too much work for u to make/join an group for M0, then u dont deserve any rewards from said dungeon.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

I think they are good the way they are

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    No. It should not be queable, and there shouldn't be a teleport button. Game is far too convenient as it is, in my opinion they should remove flying and auto-travel in q'd instances.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jazen View Post
    No. It should not be queable, and there shouldn't be a teleport button. Game is far too convenient as it is, in my opinion they should remove flying and auto-travel in q'd instances.
    It's a good thing that your opinion is irrelevant then.

If there's a condition to queue for them, similar to silver proving ground in wod, yes. Otherwise, hell noo.

I don't think for patch one. But once basic level mythic 5 mans are pass overs where you can 5 dps them down? Why not.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    It's a good thing that your opinion is irrelevant then.
    Much like your opinion, or are you one of those openly hypocritical people with such an important sense of self as to think your opinion is more valuable than someone else's on a game forum?
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Deleted
    Legion has some very nice scenes to enjoy, doing mythic0 and having to travel there lets you enjoy that. And yea, auto que makes the world much much smaller. That is why Blizz removed summon raid spell and other stuff which makes you to sit in one place and do nothing.

Yes, if only to make it more streamlined to do certain profession quests on multiple alts. I'd much prefer to just click a single button and go on to do my usual activities, than to sort through groups manually (waiting for responses, refreshing, etc).

Mythic 0s should definitely be queueable. There's zero challenge there at this point.

Sure, I can't think of any valid reason against.