1. #5721
    The Unstoppable Force Syegfryed's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    20,428
    It even more nonsensical to point "critics score" and dismiss audience score, when your first point was that, people AKA audience, are liking the show, truly miraculous how he refuted himself without knowing

  2. #5722
    As I pointed out in the wot thread, rhorle and kenn's arguments are similar to children's arguments. "I like this so anyone that agrees with me is right, valid, and factual."

    Just toss the both on ignore.

  3. #5723
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    As I pointed out in the wot thread, rhorle and kenn's arguments are similar to children's arguments. "I like this so anyone that agrees with me is right, valid, and factual."

    Just toss the both on ignore.
    This, 100, as long as people keep engaging it will continue and it just destroys any discussion really
    Error 404 - Signature not found

  4. #5724
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    It even more nonsensical to point "critics score" and dismiss audience score, when your first point was that, people AKA audience, are liking the show, truly miraculous how he refuted himself without knowing
    Critic scores are paid for.

    User scores are:
    A) influenced by people who may love or hate the show (review bombing either way)
    B) normally made by people who only love or hate the show (because people in the middle normally don't care enough to review)
    C) are HIGHLY culled by the companies (especially if your parent company owns you IMDB) to prevent excessively low scores


    No scores are a really good measure of if you'll like something or not.

    Watch it, try it if its something that might be up your alley, and if its crap, stop watching it. Judging by the ratings for ROP or She Hulk, that is what most people have done. They just stop watching.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    This, 100, as long as people keep engaging it will continue and it just destroys any discussion really
    And yes, there are a number of people on here who you can assume their position 100% of the time on any given show or movie and you can safely ignore what they have to say. It never changes and they are just doing it to be contrary.

  5. #5725
    The Unstoppable Force Syegfryed's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    20,428
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumble View Post
    Critic scores are paid for.

    User scores are:
    A) influenced by people who may love or hate the show (review bombing either way)
    B) normally made by people who only love or hate the show (because people in the middle normally don't care enough to review)
    C) are HIGHLY culled by the companies (especially if your parent company owns you IMDB) to prevent excessively low scores


    No scores are a really good measure of if you'll like something or not.

    Watch it, try it if its something that might be up your alley, and if its crap, stop watching it. Judging by the ratings for ROP or She Hulk, that is what most people have done. They just stop watching..
    I know that, point is, dude was saying the audience like i, therefore is a good show, and that is obnoxious because the audience is not liking it, and it is a bad show anyway.

  6. #5726
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic user reviews are far lower than 50% buddy.

    And who the fuck uses IMDB ratings? You kidding me?
    You are obviously blind, the only reviews that matters are 84 for RT and 71 for metacritic, actual reviews with no bias are reliable, user reviews are not accurate unless hundreds of thousands actually leave a review so try again.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    It's kind of amazing that you are actually so hard up on defending this trash that you didn't even call out that I only swapped your own crazy words around. No most people will not happily rate something mediocre 10/10 hell most people won't rate shows in general 10/10 even if they are good. Lots of things ding a show. Oh and rafe of time was and is trash cheers.

    For the record I haven't bothered posting a review for either of those trash shows yet according to you they are getting review bombed. Seems more likely that people are just posting their disgust those who can be bothered to even put in that much effort towards shows that are just flat out bad while having massive budgets.
    You are the one trying so hard to hate something that is still good, it has been proven that both WoT and RoP are rated as a good series, your personal opinion doesnt change that simple fact.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    I know that, point is, dude was saying the audience like i, therefore is a good show, and that is obnoxious because the audience is not liking it, and it is a bad show anyway.
    As usual you make comments with nothing to back you up, we have reviews from critics rating the show high enough to be good, more ppl like the show than hate it thats a fact you have to just accept.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

  7. #5727
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    You are the one trying so hard to hate something that is still good, it has been proven that both WoT and RoP are rated as a good series, your personal opinion doesnt change that simple fact.
    by way of analogy, Megan Thee WAP is rated as a good singer, though IS she a good singer?

  8. #5728
    It's not a bad show, the only problem I have with it, is that elfs behave like humans, and Galadriel-the-human-warrior is too tiresome, she behaves like a 20yo and not like the thousand-years-experienced military leader she is.
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?

  9. #5729
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    As I pointed out in the wot thread, rhorle and kenn's arguments are similar to children's arguments. "I like this so anyone that agrees with me is right, valid, and factual."

    Just toss the both on ignore.
    You are presented with actual facts and data that proves a show to be good, but you ignore the actual data and claim your own opinion is the right answer, just because you dont like to be proven wrong time and time again.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortress of Arrogance View Post
    by way of analogy, Megan Thee WAP is rated as a good singer, though IS she a good singer?
    If more ppl like something than hate it becomes good, its just that simple, you can feel free not to enjoy it but it can still be called good if enough ppl like it.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

  10. #5730
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    If more ppl like something than hate it becomes good, its just that simple, you can feel free not to enjoy it but it can still be called good if enough ppl like it.
    You didn't directly answer my question, though.
    I'll use your explanation, then, and rephrase it:
    If more people liked engaging in pedophilia than hated it, would pedophilia become good?

  11. #5731
    The Unstoppable Force rhorle's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    20,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortress of Arrogance View Post
    though IS she a good singer?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._Thee_Stallion

    I don't think you are making the point you think you were making.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  12. #5732
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._Thee_Stallion

    I don't think you are making the point you think you were making.
    Whores in this house
    There's some whores in this house
    There's some whores in this house
    There's some whores in this house (hol' up)
    I said certified freak, seven days a week
    Wet ass pussy, make that pullout game weak, woo! (Ah)
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
    Yeah, you fucking with some wet ass pussy
    Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet ass pussy
    Give me everything you got for this wet ass pussy
    Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge
    Extra large, and extra hard
    Put this pussy right in yo' face
    Swipe your nose like a credit card
    Hop on top, I want a ride
    I do a kegel while it's inside
    Spit in my mouth, look at my eyes
    This pussy is wet, come take a dive
    Tie me up like I'm surprised
    Let's role-play, I wear a disguise
    I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little garage
    Make it cream, make me scream
    Out in public, make a scene
    I don't cook, I don't clean
    But let me tell you, I got this ring (ayy, ayy)
    Gobble me, swallow me, drip down the side of me (yeah)
    Quick, jump out 'fore you let it get inside of me (yeah)
    I tell him where to put it, never tell him where I'm 'bout to be
    I run down on him 'fore I have a nigga running me
    Talk yo' shit, bite your lip
    Ask for a car while you ride that dick (while you ride that dick)
    You ain't never gotta fuck him for a thing
    He already made his mind up 'fore he came
    Now get your boots and your coat for this wet ass pussy
    He bought a phone just for pictures of this wet ass pussy
    Pay my tuition just to kiss me on this wet ass pussy
    Now make it rain if you wanna see some wet ass pussy
    Look, I need a hard hitter, I need a deep stroke
    I need a Henny drink, I need a weed smoker
    Not a garden snake, I need a king cobra
    With a hook in it, hope it lean over
    He got some money, then that's where I'm headed
    Pussy A-1, just like his credit
    He got a beard, well, I'm tryna wet it
    I let him taste it, and now he diabetic
    I don't wanna spit, I wanna gulp
    I wanna gag, I wanna choke
    I want you to touch that lil' dangly thing that swing in the back of my throat
    My head game is fire, punani Dasani
    It's going in dry, and it's coming out soggy
    I ride on that thing like the cops is behind me (yuh, ah)
    I spit on his mic' and now he tryna sign me, woo
    Your honor, I'm a freak bitch, handcuffs, leashes
    Switch my wig, make him feel like he cheating
    Put him on his knees, give him some' to believe in
    Never lost a fight, but I'm looking for a beating
    In the food chain, I'm the one that eat ya
    If he ate my ass, he's a bottom feeder
    Big D stand for big demeanor
    I could make ya bust before I ever meet ya
    If it don't hang, then he can't bang
    You can't hurt my feelings, but I like pain
    If he fuck me and ask, "Whose is it?"
    When I ride the dick, I'ma spell my name, ah
    Yeah, yeah, yeah
    Yeah, you fucking with some wet ass pussy
    Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet ass pussy
    Give me everything you got for this wet ass pussy
    Now from the top, make it drop, that's some wet ass pussy
    Now get a bucket and a mop, that's some wet ass pussy
    I'm talking WAP, WAP, WAP, that's some wet ass pussy
    Macaroni in a pot, that's some wet ass pussy, huh
    There's some whores in this house
    There's some whores in this house
    There's some whores in this house
    There's some whores in this house
    There's some whores in this house
    There's some whores in this house
    There's some whores in this house
    There's some whores in this house
    There's some whores in this house
    There's some whores in this house
    There's some whores in this house
    There's some whores-
    ...or am I?

  13. #5733
    I guess that is proof that people will listen or watch crap as long as other people tell them its popular.............

    There is a lesson there

  14. #5734
    The Unstoppable Force rhorle's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    20,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortress of Arrogance View Post
    ...or am I?
    So awards are meaningless yet your subjective taste in music is the ultimate authority? Vulgar music has been good before so I'm not even sure you understand the point you are trying to make.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  15. #5735
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    So awards are meaningless yet your subjective taste in music is the ultimate authority? Vulgar music has been good before so I'm not even sure you understand the point you are trying to make.
    None of what you said was even remotely implied by me, which begs the question of why you said that.
    Though I think I know the answer.
    I do not think I wish to continue this discussion with you.

  16. #5736
    The Unstoppable Force rhorle's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    20,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortress of Arrogance View Post
    None of what you said was even remotely implied by me, which begs the question of why you said that.
    Right. You have no point so don't want to continue. The singer you brought up is a good singer just not a singer you like. Isn't that the biggest thing people have distinguishing with this show? Subjective and not-subjective? This is entire tangent of the discussion is about people finding a way to dismiss ratings and reviews that don't line up with their subjective view of the show.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  17. #5737
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Right. You have no point so don't want to continue. The singer you brought up is a good singer just not a singer you like. Isn't that the biggest thing people have distinguishing with this show? Subjective and not-subjective? This is entire tangent of the discussion is about people finding a way to dismiss ratings and reviews that don't line up with their subjective view of the show.
    No.
    I just don't want to.

  18. #5738
    The Unstoppable Force rhorle's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    20,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortress of Arrogance View Post
    No. I just don't want to.
    You continuing to reply indicates otherwise. You just have no argument anymore so you are playing silly games.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  19. #5739
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    You continuing to reply indicates otherwise. You just have no argument anymore so you are playing silly games.
    No.
    I just don't want to.

  20. #5740
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonazak View Post
    It's not a bad show, the only problem I have with it, is that elfs behave like humans, and Galadriel-the-human-warrior is too tiresome, she behaves like a 20yo and not like the thousand-years-experienced military leader she is.
    I just don't get why they didn't invent a new character if they wanted to pursue an angsty, young elf plot line. Just such a bizarre decision to think that massively changing a huge character in lore would be better received than adding an equivalent to a Tauriel

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •