Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    So their goal is not to see a return on their investment? Are you honestly claiming they wanted to fail with the show? Lmao. We know what their goal is and it was again stated in the article I recently linked to. They want tentpole media to bring people to their ecosystem. The only one that is lying here is yourself. Every time something is presented for why the show is a success you move the goal posts. Even when it is a metric you've posted.

"“We have an ambitious agenda, we are trying to launch a big moment at least once a month if not more on Prime Video. It’s The Boys, Lord of the Rings, it’s Jack Ryan, Reacher and Alex Cross, it’s Daisy Jones and the Six, so what it takes to mount the shows that are as close of global events as possible is massive. As the needs grew, we went from being in a position, we’ll do that six times a year, and now it’s more than double. We needed to adjust our structure in order for us to have the best shot at achieving as much content. "
    Whomever said anything about them not wanting to see a return on their investment? Are you high?

I've said pages back that 'success' can only be measured by whatever Amazon decided they want to achieve with this series, on more than one occasion. Every time, you're jumping down my throat, because you lack the capacity to process information given to you further than the length of your own nose.

So shows can't change anything or they are bad? Does that mean every show that introduces new characters, new staff, new whatever for that season are automatic failures? It is crazy the things some of you think of just to continue to hate on the show.
    It's one thing to change something, it's an entirely different thing to change all but one director. You can't honestly say that this isn't a major shakeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Still is, very bad,
    No, it isn't. Parts of it are.

... still is a failure,...
    No, it just lost money. It fell behind what you should expect from a show that size and with that budget, but that doesn't make it a failure. Being 5th at the Olympics still means you were running with the best. You'll probably not be remembered, aside from Wikipedia. Just like this show.

They proved the book sales increased after the show aired. And if the show is objectively bad in writing and story means people actually wanted to see the real deal.
    First, they didn't prove anything. They just said sales spiked, which happens every time a book series is turned into a grand adaptation.

And seeing how there is no 'real deal' for the story they're trying to cobble together, I'm going to go ahead and say 'that's probably not the case'. It's more likely that people enjoyed what they saw and stretch their legs in the IP a bit. If they'll like the books coming from the series, that's a whole other story.

No, not dumb, neither clever, they just do part of the course, by manipulation what info they show, they only show "minutes watching" and "millions" so it looks like is a success. Its not like they can't live with that massive flop. They pretty much can and will do again.
    No, they can't. Amazon can take a financial hit and produce a show that loses them a shitton of money, but it has to financially pay off for them in the long run. I really don't get why people have the impression companies can do with their budget whatever the fuck they want.

Thats why they are saying the same thing over and over, and people pretend those are news. They will not release more details because if they do, it will show it was a massive flop, prob the flop of the decade
    Dude, you need to scale it back.

PFFFF haha, sure, they do that. Amazon can throw money away for a couple of season, stop doing, and they will still not say it was a flop.
    Again, no they can't. Amazon has responsibilities.

Its good to remember that Amazon is contracted obliged to do five seasons, they already paid. But the Article already give uncertain feelings for season three.
    Would you happen to have a source for them being contractually obliged to make 5 seasons? As far as I know, they paid royalties for 5 seasons, they are commited to make 5 seasons, they want to make 5 seasons, but if that's actually the case, we'll see.

Season 3 not being greenlit is not a good sign, though. Probably means they'll renegotiate and restructure some more.

1."we broke records in the first episode!" What record? compared to whom? how does this reflect to other episodes? if your show is a success why are you talking about the first episode only?

2. "100milion minutes watched!"
    Like this means jackshit, when the episode were fucking long compared to other shows, and does not show how many views X episodes had, is a garbage metric
    Compared to themselves. You know, if you want to dissect what they said and try to get an idea of how well the show performed, you should put some effort in. Otherwise you'll appear dishonest.

And they are not talking about the first episode only, either. Minutes watched etc. doesn't tell us much, but you can devide it by total runtime and get an aproximation of how many instances of streaming the show got.

Also, The article said rings of power brought people in, "during its launch window specifying younger viewers. But if you actually read what the guy said:

First, he doe snot specific how this "after is" it could be November or, more likely, December, for other reasons.

He is saying people buying prime videos AFTER the show launched, means the show was a success. When in reality if the show was a success, people would buy prime DURING the launch to watch it, when episodes were coming, not after it ended.

The spike on prime subs AFTER the show aired is pure due to Christmas time, people buying stuff and whatever, trying to make a correlation to the show and claim it was a success is bogus, just like pretending the books sales spike is due to "the show success".
    As a general rule of thumb, I'd reccomend you to not try and interpret this wildly. There's a number of reasons why people put off subscribing to watch shows, seeing how the prelude to Xmas is usually disproportionally busy. Not everyone can afford staying subbed 24/7/365, and people pick the holiday season, because for many that means extra time off. There's probably a decent chunk of people who put off subbing to watch the show, and timed it to coincide with holiday shopping. It's probably not the only reason they subbed, but it probably was a contributing factor.

And the book sales most definitely spiked because of the show. Because of the show, mind you, not because of the show's success. Increased sales contribute to the show's success. That's a difference.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    No, it isn't. Parts of it are.
    We don't say that just some parts of the show/movie are good and bad, we evaluate the product as a whole.

The show is bad, period, it have good parts, they don't overcome the whole. Just like there is good movies/shows with bad parts. You don't say "house of the dragon was not good, it just had some good parts".

No, it just lost money. It fell behind what you should expect from a show that size and with that budget, but that doesn't make it a failure. Being 5th at the Olympics still means you were running with the best. You'll probably not be remembered, aside from Wikipedia. Just like this show.
    If you only have 5 participants, seems like failure. And i sure remember they being like 9°/10° position in the shows that aired at the same time.

Would you happen to have a source for them being contractually obliged to make 5 seasons? As far as I know, they paid royalties for 5 seasons, they are commited to make 5 seasons, they want to make 5 seasons, but if that's actually the case, we'll see.
    they don't say all the bureaucracy of those things, could be tolkien estate for all we know.
    Compared to themselves. You know, if you want to dissect what they said and try to get an idea of how well the show performed, you should put some effort in. Otherwise you'll appear dishonest.
    But they don't said it is to themselves, if it was, why not highlight that? pretty sure if they come up and say the show did better than big hits like The Boys, people would be surprised.

Like, you can say X show had more minutes watched than Y show. But if X show had way more minutes than show Y it would look like X did better, despite they having the same number of views.

As a general rule of thumb, I'd reccomend you to not try and interpret this wildly. There's a number of reasons why people put off subscribing to watch shows, seeing how the prelude to Xmas is usually disproportionally busy. Not everyone can afford staying subbed 24/7/365, and people pick the holiday season, because for many that means extra time off. There's probably a decent chunk of people who put off subbing to watch the show, and timed it to coincide with holiday shopping. It's probably not the only reason they subbed, but it probably was a contributing factor.
    Im not interpreting widly though? its logic, people would sub in Christmas, Like you said, its holydays. Subs increased because of that, not because rings of power. Which is what they are trying to make it look like.

And the book sales most definitely spiked because of the show. Because of the show, mind you, not because of the show's success. Increased sales contribute to the show's success. That's a difference.
    Yes, books spiked because the show, that is what happens with every adaptation. But in this case it was the basic "movie/show is shit, go see the book!", Happened with Percy jackson and His dark materials by example.

I think its rly nonsense to say the book spike contribute to the show success when almost no one bought the book because they liked the show.

We don't say that just some parts of the show/movie are good and bad, we evaluate the product as a whole.

The show is bad, period, it have good parts, they don't overcome the whole. Just like there is good movies/shows with bad parts. You don't say "house of the dragon was not good, it just had some good parts".
    No, 'we' don't do that. People without the ability to think try to shove stuff in little boxes like that, because it makes their world easier.

If you only have 5 participants, seems like failure. And i sure remember they being like 9°/10° position in the shows that aired at the same time.
    No, it doesn't It would seem like a failure only to someone who hasn't achieved anything in their lives to speak off. Merely participating in the olympics is a tremendous achievement you can be proud of.

And you probably have a source for what you remember...?

they don't say all the bureaucracy of those things, could be tolkien estate for all we know.
    So, no source. Okay.

But they don't said it is to themselves, if it was, why not highlight that? pretty sure if they come up and say the show did better than big hits like The Boys, people would be surprised.
    Yes, they do. 'Record number of adults for a Prime Original'. Which isn't hard to believe given how much addvertisement and promo the show got from Amazon.

Im not interpreting widly though? its logic, people would sub in Christmas, Like you said, its holydays. Subs increased because of that, not because rings of power. Which is what they are trying to make it look like.
    These two aren't mutually exclusive. It's not like you have to tick one box and can't tick the other. And you saying that it's only because of X is incredibly dishonest, and does nothing for you, except to demonstrate that you either can't or won't think critically.

Yes, books spiked because the show, that is what happens with every adaptation. But in this case it was the basic "movie/show is shit, go see the book!", Happened with Percy jackson and His dark materials by example.

I think its rly nonsense to say the book spike contribute to the show success when almost no one bought the book because they liked the show.
    So, what you're saying is, people bought the books because they saw the show, which in turn contributed to the show's success. Thanks for playing, you came in 6th out of 5.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, 'we' don't do that. People without the ability to think try to shove stuff in little boxes like that, because it makes their world easier.
    Oh, it makes sense, there are no good or bad movies/show, there is no metric and no way to avliate that. They are just movies/shows with good and bad parts, big brain thinking.

No, it doesn't It would seem like a failure only to someone who hasn't achieved anything in their lives to speak off. Merely participating in the olympics is a tremendous achievement you can be proud of.
    Thats why, all the fifith places are remembered all th time when we talk about Olympics, am i right?

This by itself is also a rly bad comparison since we are pretending this is rings of power going to the Olympics, when its more like some regional tournament that they got demolished. they didn't got nominated for nothing, they didn't won public awards.
    And you probably have a source for what you remember...?
    Pretty sure it was posted in this thread some time go, gonna try to find that out later.
    Yes, they do. 'Record number of adults for a Prime Original'. Which isn't hard to believe given how much addvertisement and promo the show got from Amazon.
    But again, why not say it? the one thing they could to corroborate that this is a success and they don't do it?
    These two aren't mutually exclusive. It's not like you have to tick one box and can't tick the other. And you saying that it's only because of X is incredibly dishonest, and does nothing for you, except to demonstrate that you either can't or won't think critically.
    Im just saying Its not because rings of power, you can come up with a couple of reasons of why it increased in numbers, crck your skull thinking, still doesn't erase the fact that majority of it is due to christimas time, end of the year and holydays.

So, what you're saying is, people bought the books because they saw the show, which in turn contributed to the show's success.
    Sure, like all the sales in those other books contributed to the movies success

oh wait, those movies didn't make success, they flooped anyway. Buying the book don't pay the movie

Thats why, all the fifith places are remembered all th time when we talk about Olympics, am i right?

This by itself is also a rly bad comparison since we are pretending this is rings of power going to the Olympics, when its more like some regional tournament that they got demolished. they didn't got nominated for nothing, they didn't won public awards.
    Good on you for repeating my little sting basically verbatim, shows me how much attention you're paying when reading.

And they did get nominated for SciFi/Fantasy Show of 2022 in the People's choice. If you're trying to trashtalk, at least be honest and do your research. Otherwise you just look like a raving lunatic.

Pretty sure it was posted in this thread some time go, gonna try to find that out later.
    You do that, I'll wait.

But again, why not say it? the one thing they could to corroborate that this is a success and they don't do it?
    But again, they said it. What the hell are you bleating on about?

Im just saying Its not because rings of power, you can come up with a couple of reasons of why it increased in numbers, crck your skull thinking, still doesn't erase the fact that majority of it is due to christimas time, end of the year and holydays.
    Yes, and that's you being dishonest. And I really don't see why I should 'crck my skull' to come up with anything to support your bullshit.

Sure, like all the sales in those other books contributed to the movies success

oh wait, those movies didn't make success, they flooped anyway. Buying the book don't pay the movie
    Buying the book absolutely pays for the movie if buying the book adds revenue to the company releasing the movie, thanks for demonstrating that, among other things, you have no idea how basic capitalism works.

7+ Year Old Account
    And they did get nominated for SciFi/Fantasy Show of 2022 in the People's choice. If you're trying to trashtalk, at least be honest and do your research. Otherwise you just look like a raving lunatic.
    ??? i said they didn't won public awards, they were nominated an didn't won, who isn't paying attention?

But again, they said it. What the hell are you bleating on about?
    "it broke records"

Yes, and that's you being dishonest. And I really don't see why I should 'crck my skull' to come up with anything to support your bullshit.
    How knowing the subs increasing because holidays and not due to rings of power is being dishonest? lmao

Buying the book absolutely pays for the movie if buying the book adds revenue to the company releasing the movie, thanks for demonstrating that, among other things, you have no idea how basic capitalism works.
    It is some next lv to make an shit adaptation, so people buy the book, and you get the revenue from the book, show still floped though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Whomever said anything about them not wanting to see a return on their investment? Are you high?
    You did. You said that seeing a return on their investment wouldn't make the show a success. Amazon keeps telling us what their goal was and how they met that goal. Yet you keep denying those statements to argue "We don't know". I'm not the one that is having trouble processing anything here lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

No, they can't. Amazon can take a financial hit and produce a show that loses them a shitton of money, but it has to financially pay off for them in the long run. I really don't get why people have the impression companies can do with their budget whatever the fuck they want.
    Amazon made $469 billion in 2021. A $465 million season and $250 million for rights is not going to hurt them in the long run. It might hurt the ambitions of Amazon Studios but they would likely recover just fine as well.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2022-12-21 at 12:34 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

??? i said they didn't won public awards, they were nominated an didn't won, who isn't paying attention?
    they didn't got nominated for nothing, they didn't won public awards.
    You sure about that?

"it broke records"
    Yes. Their own. It's right there. So again, what are you bleating about?

How knowing the subs increasing because holidays and not due to rings of power is being dishonest? lmao
    How do you know that, and would you mind a quote or an explanation on how you got to that point?

It is some next lv to make an shit adaptation, so people buy the book, and you get the revenue from the book, show still floped though.
    At this point, I'm having issues deciphering what it is you're trying to say. Might I recommend you some English lessons, or at least a Browser extension?

They stated they saw a returned on their investment but you are still debating "what their goal was". Which means you are question their statement, right? Amazon keeps telling us what their goal was and how they met that goal. Yet you, and others, keep denying those statements to argue "We don't know". I'm not the one that is having trouble processing anything here lmao.
    For completeness' sake;

No, 'Deadline' speaks of return on investment, but only as a topic, not stating that they got any, so, you're lying once more; and Sanders himself says the investment paid off, which is not the same as seeing a return on your investment. Something can pay off for you, even if you make a loss.
    Think a little, and mull each sentence over in your head.

So, yes, you are absolutely the one having difficulties processing information, both from the article and from what I'm saying.

And no, it doesn't mean that I question their statement, that's just - once more - you putting words into my mouth. Which is just sad.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, 'Deadline' speaks of return on investment, but only as a topic, not stating that they got any, so, you're lying once more; and Sanders himself says the investment paid off, which is not the same as seeing a return on your investment. Something can pay off for you, even if you make a loss.
    "It’s just been a company-wide success and as significant as our investment has been, it has more than paid off for us."

That implies a return on investment as he specifically calls out the pay off being more then their significant investment. I'm not lying and I'm not having trouble processing things.

If you were not questioning their success then why do you keep making statements that say we don't know or that they were not successful? Lmao.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

"It’s just been a company-wide success and as significant as our investment has been, it has more than paid off for us."

That implies a return on investment as he specifically calls out the pay off being more then their significant investment. I'm not lying and I'm not having trouble processing things.

If you were not questioning their success then why do you keep making statements that say we don't know or that they were not successful? Lmao.
    No, it doesn't imply that. You're simply jumping to that conclusion because its the easiest one. You fail to grasp that success doesn't automatically equal financially successful. A show can be a huge success and lose the studio millions if the initial goal wasn't to make money, or making money initially wasn't as important to you as laying the foundation for further benefits down the road.

And you are lying, and you obviously have issues processing the information given to you, as is evident from your entire posting history.

7+ Year Old Account
    You sure about that?
    Yes, those are separated things, there are the normal awards that they didn't got nominated and the audience award that they didn't won shit, they not winning already implies they got nominated and lost. And they got nominated for at least three if i recall, not just one.

How do you know that, and would you mind a quote or an explanation on how you got to that point?
    Are you rly going to play like that? for real? If its not because the holyday/Christmas, then for what reason? and you better have a better "theory" to pretend you have a high ground in this matter to demand proof and quote.

nah, i already know what you are going to say. "i don't know what/why, i just know its not that!" or "it could be anything so we can't say if it was something" Which it tracks with the statement of there "there is no good or bad movies".

At this point, I'm having issues deciphering what it is you're trying to say. Might I recommend you some English lessons, or at least a Browser extension?
    Come on, don't be this predictable, when people start correcting other grammars is when you don't have fucking anything else. A tip for yah, since in the internet you talk to people al over the world with different backgrounds. Be like a normal person and ask politely what the other person meant in a conversation instead of going for the sarcastic response trying to ridicularize the other side.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, it doesn't imply that. You're simply jumping to that conclusion because its the easiest one. You fail to grasp that success doesn't automatically equal financially successful. A show can be a huge success and lose the studio millions if the initial goal wasn't to make money, or making money initially wasn't as important to you as laying the foundation for further benefits down the road.
    I'm not jumping to any conclusion but taking the actual statements made at face value. Do you have proof that the show wasn't financially successful? Does that matter if the company views that it more then paid for itself? I'm not lying about anything here. Amazon keeps saying the show was successful. They keep telling us their goals with tent pole shows.

Yes, those are separated things, there are the normal awards that they didn't got nominated and the audience award that they didn't won shit, they not winning already implies they got nominated and lost. And they got nominated for at least three if i recall, not just one.
    What the hell is a 'normal award', man? And no, that's the only thing they were nominated for.

Are you rly going to play like that? for real? If its not because the holyday/Christmas, then for what reason? and you better have a better "theory" to pretend you have a high ground in this matter to demand proof and quote.

nah, i already know what you are going to say. "i don't know what/why, i just know its not that!" or "it could be anything so we can't say if it was something" Which it tracks with the statement of there "there is no good or bad movies".
    Dude, you're the one outright saying 'It's not that!' without any proof. You're literally describing yourself.

Come on, don't be this predictable, when people start correcting other grammars is when you don't have fucking anything else. A tip for yah, since in the internet you talk to people al over the world with different backgrounds. Be like a normal person and ask politely what the other person meant in a conversation instead of going for the sarcastic response trying to ridicularize the other side.
    I'm not fucking Jean-Francois Champollion, man. Being from another culture is no excuse for not making an effort. I'm fucking German, we're notoriously bad at foreign languages, which is why I accept the help of add-ons to make sure people don't need a master in linguistics to grasp what I'm trying to say.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not jumping to any conclusion but taking the actual statements made at face value. Do you have proof that the show wasn't financially successful? Does that matter if the company views that it more then paid for itself? I'm not lying about anything here. Amazon keeps saying the show was successful. They keep telling us their goals with tent pole shows.
    Yes, you are.

Does it matter if the company views it more than paid off? Not to the company. I'm still curious, though.

And yes, you are lying, for example at taking actual statements made at face value, because at every single point during the discussion you have rephrased what was said to suit your narrative. Literally, every single statement you made has certain degrees of dishonesty.

7+ Year Old Account
    What the hell is a 'normal award', man? And no, that's the only thing they were nominated for.
    The ones that actually matter? since audience is all about bias and personal taste? and i was pretty sure the actors got nominated for roles in the show, i was counting then. Well, it just looks worse for then.
    Dude, you're the one outright saying 'It's not that!' without any proof. You're literally describing yourself.
    Sure, think that way if you want, there is no data telling that people buy more stuff around holydays, shops don't sell more gifts this time. Like you said yourself, waiting for holydays to pay for a sub since its when you are in vacation or in a break from work, but no relation, no one rly know, mystery box.

Im sure it is for something else, maybe it is because rings of po
    I'm not fucking Jean-Francois Champollion, man. Being from another culture is no excuse for not making an effort. I'm fucking German, we're notoriously bad at foreign languages, which is why I accept the help of add-ons to make sure people don't need a master in linguistics to grasp what I'm trying to say.
    Like i said, you can be a normal person instead of an ass and just say "hey can you be more clear" and the other person go, "sure, let me rephrase". Not making effort? what the fuck do you know about. Gatekeeping posting in a forum is next level.

The ones that actually matter? since audience is all about bias and personal taste? and i was pretty sure the actors got nominated for roles in the show, i was counting then. Well, it just looks worse for then.
    The ones that actually matter, hm? What metric are you going to use, then, to determine what matters? Maybe you should hold an award ceremony for award ceremonies. I somewhat doubt that you'll be able to hold back on your bias, though.

Sure, think that way if you want, there is no data telling that people buy more stuff around holydays, shops don't sell more gifts this time. Like you said yourself, waiting for holydays to pay for a sub since its when you are in vacation or in a break from work, but no relation, no one rly know, mystery box.

Im sure it is for something else, maybe it is because rings of po
    Again. Waiting for the holiday season to sub and subbing for RoP isn't mutually exclusive. You can wait for the holiday season to stream Rings of Power.

Like i said, you can be a normal person instead of an ass and just say "hey can you be more clear" and the other person go, "sure, let me rephrase". Not making effort? what the fuck do you know about. Gatekeeping posting in a forum is next level.
    You don't get the luxury of asking people to be kind to you if all you've been doing for pages at a time is shitposting. If you don't want people to be an ass to you, the first step would be not to be an ass yourself.

I have zero issue believing Netflix broke even or profited on the series.

The claim I find very dubious is the 100 million viewers. Considering Stranger Things at its peak I think was 12 mil and GoT was 46 mil. Amazon also said most of these views were from outside the US but no statistic was given. Yet in contrast, the vast majority of Prime subscribers are US based. So quite simply something is not adding up with however they are deriving their statistics of viewership.

7+ Year Old Account
    The ones that actually matter, hm? What metric are you going to use, then, to determine what matters? Maybe you should hold an award ceremony for award ceremonies. I somewhat doubt that you'll be able to hold back on your bias, though.
    You think the "audience" choice awards have more weight than the 80th globe awards? for those companies?

Again. Waiting for the holiday season to sub and subbing for RoP isn't mutually exclusive. You can wait for the holiday season to stream Rings of Power.
    Sure, or you know, there is no correlation here, maybe, just maybe, they didn't sign up for ROP at all.

You don't get the luxury of asking people to be kind to you if all you've been doing for pages at a time is shitposting. If you don't want people to be an ass to you, the first step would be not to be an ass yourself.
    Im not asking to be kind, im giving a tip for yah to not be an ass to other people over something so trivial as grammar, cause it shows a weak strawman and make you look bad. I don't rly care, you can keep doing if you wish.

I can trashtalk about the show all i want. Im not trashtalking people here, and damn, some deserve it(and its not you so don't worry).

15+ Year Old Account
    And yes, you are lying, for example at taking actual statements made at face value, because at every single point during the discussion you have rephrased what was said to suit your narrative. Literally, every single statement you made has certain degrees of dishonesty.
    I haven't though. At face value the show was a success. At face value the show met their goals. The one that is actually not taking them at face value is yourself because you are the one that is doubting the statements made by Amazon. I don't need to twist things to fit the narrative that the show was a success and seen as a success by Amazon. That isn't dishonesty and it is pure projection on your part.

I haven't though. At face value the show was a success. At face value the show met their goals. The one that is actually not taking them at face value is yourself because you are the one that is doubting the statements made by Amazon. I don't need to twist things to fit the narrative that the show was a success and seen as a success by Amazon. That isn't dishonesty and it is pure projection on your part.
    Yes, you have, and you're doing it again, right here, you're constantly twisting things to fit your narrative, like in this very post, including putting words into my mouth.

You think the "audience" choice awards have more weight than the 80th globe awards? for those companies?
    Nobody said that, man. 'Not as important as the Golden Globes' doesn't mean 'not important', though.

Sure, or you know, there is no correlation here, maybe, just maybe, they didn't sign up for ROP at all.
    Yes, and many did. And some didn't. It's still dishonest of you to say 'they didn't.'

Im not asking to be kind, im giving a tip for yah to not be an ass to other people over something so trivial as grammar, cause it shows a weak strawman and make you look bad. I don't rly care, you can keep doing if you wish.

I can trashtalk about the show all i want. Im not trashtalking people here, and damn, some deserve it(and its not you so don't worry).
    I'm being an ass to you because you're being an ass yourself, don't you worry. It has nothing to do with your grammar. And you obviously care, because you simply won't let it go. That's also not what a strawman is, maybe actually educate yourself before throwing around random words you picked up on the web. Makes you look stupid.

And of course you can trashtalk about the show all you like. The way you're doing it is just simply pathetic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, you have, and you're doing it again, right here, you're constantly twisting things to fit your narrative, like in this very post, including putting words into my mouth.
    I'm repeating the words of Amazon. That isn't twisting. That isn't fitting my narrative. That is the face value meaning of the statements from Amazon. I haven't put any words into your mouth. I have only taken you at what you've posted now and in the past.