Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    for sure death demise: realm first yogg +0
    and as a solo achievement:
    lord of the reigns, although i still need a couple of mounts- this will take a highly prestigious place in my heart

Deleted
    realm-first-deaths-demise

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    the Patient , man that title was so tough to acquire, I thought I was rankjaun when I GOT IT

For real though: Challenge Warlords Gold in January 2015

7+ Year Old Account
    By far, the achievement I am most proud of : The Immortal - I was so psyched when Kel'Thuzad died without anyone having failed at standing in fire. Great night.

The next one that comes to mind is Tribute to Immortality. I really REALLY enjoyed the challenge of not letting anyone die during the Anub encounter. As a healer that was an enjoyable challenge.
    *Really enjoyed the Arena encounter in TotC as well.

Probably Hand of A’dal or completing the Benediction and hunter weapon quests, even tho I did them at 70 when they were easier. (Can’t wait to do the Benediction quest legit on a classic server!).

Edit: also the 5 man hero meta early in wrath. The feels when we finally finished it with 5 bronze drakes in Oculus....

That I have visit the barber

Actual achievements:

Herald of the Titans (FoS) is my top pick definitely. It may not be the hardest, but it's hard enough and it cannot be just overcome with the level, at least not completely. Not to mention the amount of dedication, time and possibly money it would take to get it now. Imho it's truly the most magnificent thing I've done in this game. Got it during Wrath, but not when Ulduar was current tier, we did it in ICC already, but of course the gear has to be limited to what is available in Ulduar, as that's basically the essence of the achievement. It's also still technically available for those who have enough willpower, so it's not just "I got it in the past so I'm better cause you cannot now", no. It's a hard thing that can be still done, and I have it. I'm using the title to this day and I consider it one that remains relevant and means something even to this day.

A Legendary Campaign (FoS) would be the newest one probably. For me it's the true sign of really enjoying all Legion has to offer. Feels good to have it.

That's pretty much it...got tens of other FoS achievements, but they are either just grind, or discontinued stuff. And contrary to some other individuals, I don't feel any pride in owning discontinued achievements because it's just about being there at the right moment. And newsflash: that doesn't make you any better than epeople who weren't there.

As for raid achievements, I can see how curve/cutting edge you can be pride about. Others...can just be acquired next expac or by outgearing the place, which makes them just another tick on the list.

Other than that I'm pretty happy/proud with my Rukhmar mount. Sure you could say that it's just a matter of luck, but it's something ridiculously hard to get. Regardless of gear, expac etc. Also got the TOGC mount (for Insanity or something like that) and I feel okay about that, too bad the mount is shit and no one can even distinguish it from a basic Stormwind horse.

Oh and just to contradict myself a bit in the end - Shadowmourne during ICC. Felt great. The whole tier progression was superb. Kind of painful to see that people are now boosting fresh toons and doing the quest for cash. Back then 25 ppl worked to get it for me.
    Last edited by Azerate; 2018-05-18 at 12:10 PM.

mythic garrosh kill...took my guild a lot longer than it should have, we had people come and go. finally killed that SOB, and before the nerf
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Deaths Demise by far. We were head to head with another guild and even raided longer, just to have a hunter survive (and a DK and maybe one more) to get the kill :-D

Collector edition of Vanilla wow =D

Realm First! Keystone Master

It's quite useful to find lfg's groups to do the weekly 15's with any alt xD

Deleted
    I take large breaks from WoW every expansion so I'm by no means the most hardcore collector out there but I'd have to say 300 mounts 'Lord of the Reins'.

Deleted
    Probably Insane in the Membrane even though it's a lot easier now than it used to be

Working on Seeker of Knowledge at the moment and it's slowly making me lose the will to live, two more pristine artifacts and then I'm free....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeriedk View Post
    I think it’s been awhile since one of these threads has popped up and since Legion is winding down I think it’s a good time to ask this age old question.

What achievement are you most proud of?

It can be anything. A raid achievement, a legendary, PvP rank, etc.

Personally mine is Veteran of the Shifting Sands

What’s yours?
    Veteran of the Shifting Sands make me cry every day I am reminded of it.

I did the questchain very early, got the nice cooking recipe and had the Scepter in my inventory so many years ago. I had it during all of TBC and WotLK and it was something I thought was cool.

BUT NEVER in my wildest imagination would I have guessed there was ANOTHER quest after you got the scepter, in Silithus. I never did that quest so I never got that achievement. So seeing the scepter in my bags and knowing how early I had it without the FoS is killing me

Personally though, I say Battlemaster. When it came out, back in late WotLK, I farmed it like a crazy person. I finished it in early 2009, one of the first Battlemasters I ever saw, only it was not finished... I missed Stormpike Perfection (a perfect AV run) which is still today basically the most insane achievement ever. So, had I only gotten that achiv too, I would have been one of the first battlemasters. It took over a year and 500 Alterac Valleys to get Still proud of battlemaster title though.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say that the one I'm most proud of is: Realm First! Level 90 Monk

I was ready to go after Realm First Druid and 7 days before MoP Launch guild asked me to reroll Monk instead of my Druid.
    So I had only 7 days to prepare everything to level up as fast as possible with my Monk.

The feeling was incredible when I dinged 90 and saw that the closest Monk on realm was 68 only! (both factions!)
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    The balance of light and shadow.

Vanilla - Field Marshal (Realm first)

Mind you I played a Ret paladin and the spec wasn't exactly great for PVP but with the right gear, seal of command procs, you could do very strong crits. The grinds were 8-12hrs days, every day. The paranoia of not playing and losing position was strong, and back then there was no counter to see if you overplayed or if someone as right behind you. The best you could do was to measure your HK against others.

I was about 1-2weeks away from Grand Marshal but the holidays ended and back to school mad regrets, then i had to watch other worse paladins get it, im still FB friends with the realm first GM Ret.

Not an achievement but when I was working on the insane i farmed Bloodsail up to 999 exalted.
    Back then you could only progress into revered (not exalted) killing a single mob in badlands that gave 10 rep and had a 5 minutes respawn, spent MONTHS in badlands on my main, even rerolled during that time so i would not leave the area.

And then the exalted grind, man that was a bitch! only a mob hidden beyond the Dun morogh mountains by the ocean gave past exalted rep with blood sail.... something like 5 or 10 rep per kill but thats not the hard part, this mob had a TWO DAYS respawn... back then we couldnt fly on the old world so again my main stayed parked there for a few more months till i hit 999/1000. To this day I didnt met anyone that did this grind, havent read anything online about it either. (im sure many did)

Big shout out to the late Wowjuju that helped me push all the rep grinds.
    Last edited by otro; 2018-08-10 at 02:36 AM.

Deleted
    Realm First! Level 90 probably.

Tried going for the lvl 85 one but I only got Realm First! 85 Warlock, so seeing an improvement and making it in MOP felt super rewarding, especially considering I spent the last 2 zones thinking I'd lost since I found another warlock one quest ahead of me in kun-li.

Insane in the Membrane holds a special place too, got that super early on (realm 4th?) when it first came out and was actually hard, even if it's been absolutely gutted since then with DMF dailies, not needing bloodsail rep + goblins at the same time and some rep straight up removed, it'll never lose it's quality to me.

Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    Not an achievement but when I was working on the insane i farmed Bloodsail up to 999 exalted.
    Back then you could only progress into revered (not exalted) killing a single mob in badlands that gave 10 rep and had a 5 minutes respawn, spent MONTHS in badlands on my main, even rerolled during that time so i would not leave the area.
    Huge respect, I always intended on going back and doing that but then Cataclysm reset a bunch of quests that my OCD meant I HAD to complete, they unfortunately lowered my bloodsail rep down to Neutral or Friendly since they were goblin ones, I was too bummed out to ever go back to it then.
    Last edited by mmoc1571eb5575; 2018-08-10 at 11:20 AM.

Deleted
    I would say that the achievement I worked on the longest and probably feel most proud of is "The Loremaster" all the way back in 2009 - Had my DK (as frost when it was a tank spec) do it too for some reason. I don't really remember but I think there wasnt any zone specific parts in Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms, only a certain amount of quests for each.

And a few days later I finished up "The Seeker" and I still prefer to use that title on my DK.